+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Reliance customer care delhi

This is a discussion on Reliance customer care delhi within the Mobile Service Providers forums, part of the Telecom category; Reliance is a name of the mammoth in business world in India. Reliance is one of the leading corporations in ...

Banned

Default Reliance customer care delhi

Reliance is a name of the mammoth in business world in India. Reliance is one of the leading corporations in mobile networking. Reliance in telecom has introduced two networks. One of them is CDMA (Combined data multiple processing) and the other is GSM. The initial was launched as the first type of network by them and the latter is just a year old in the market. In India reliance grew from dust to a major contributor in the country’s development.

Customer care is the best way for the growth of an enterprise. Reliance customer care does the service to improvise on how much the product can be utilized for company’s growth. Every citizen in India is well aware of the reliance products in the market. Customer care is the main source of knowledge for aware people of the country. Reliance customer care is a weak contender in terms of promotion of their products.

Comparative studies in terms of customer satisfaction degrade this mammoth from its status. In the capital where competition is at its peak. A strong contender often feels degraded by another tycoon. Compilation of complaints has been made on reliance customer care in the capital (Delhi). Complaints like customer care always not reachable has wounded their customers and spoilt the mammoth reputation. The promise to give uninterrupted service is still to be fulfilled. Though the products and services are cost efficient than other competitive company’s, yet they are ahead in the race due to their better and effective services.

· Reliance Mobile Customer Care
    1 800 3000 7773 – Toll Free
    Call 3033 3333 or dial *333 from your Reliance Mobile.

Customers are finding it hard to go through their customer service with a smooth flow. Queries are not being resolved at the first or second attempt. The answer to customers question is not there. Being lost in an unknown world is the feeling that comes to a customers mind when looking for answers from a blank person. Being in the market for over a period now and still not giving the customers what they are looking for in terms of services has been a major drawback in the field of communication for reliance in Delhi.

Delhi is a place, where people that requires the best services. The city is always alive and does not compromise with their standard. Customer care is the main source of knowledge for aware people of the country. Reliance observed that customer care is being implemented at Delhi in order to create a positive customer experiences. This was done through the recruitment of qualified employees and conduction of training programs. In spite of what reliance is doing to improve customer care, suggested measures were recommended to help them further improve upon customer care. For companies to be able to compete in the market environment of today it is important to care for their customer relationships and keep the customer satisfied and loyal to the company, while the customers require more and better service and quality.

mahealam

Angry everyday cut of Rs.5 i dont why

good morning sir
    my no is 8010591781, i am mahe alam from 159/1 moti bagh nanak pura new delhi-21.
    sir har din five rupees cut rahey my number par
    i complainted 100 times
    he say abhi server down hai kuch dair key baad phone karey.
    i complaint dated 04/09/2010- request no hai 135910501.
    no stop, phir bhi cut of five rupees.
    then again compalint dt 11/09/2010- request no hai - 136335093.
    then again compalint dt 14/09/2010- request no hai - 136609526.
    then again compalint dt 15/09/2010- request no hai - 136609526.
    has been procssed .
    no stop phir bhi cut of five reupees.
    plz tell me what can i do
    how will pay for me
    i humble request for you plz stop this service .
    thanking you

priyanka vimal

Default regarding hello tune

i m priyanka vimal from pusa, new delhi- 12, i want to deactivate my hello tune. my number is 07827025788, its a Reliance GSM prepaid number.
    Kindly do the needful as soon as possible.
    thank you
    Priyanka vimal

rajender kumar

Default sim is block

Hi,
    My name is rajender kumar. My contact no. is 9015708289. I am using Relience Gsm prepaid conection since two years.some days ago my sim has blocked becouse i entered more than times wrong password.so i want to know my puk no please send me on my email id rajender.k89@gmail.com.
    thank you

imanujsingh1

Thumbs down complaint against relience prepaid

My name is Anuj Singh. My contact no. is +919015509934. I am using Relience Gsm prepaid conection since two years. They have been puting me in trouble since the day i baught this connections and i have been ignoring this, trouble means- Every month they debited some money from my account and they say you have subscribed for this service. Service they talk about i don't know even i didn't activate ,i have activated only callur tune nothing else from relince. (07/10/2010) I recived a call saying that relince has choosen me for a service because i am valuble customer and that is SMP Gold 20 and I said I don't need this service. I don't know how they have activated this service and debited my account. When I called to customer care (*333) the excutive to whom i spoke he said that I have subscribed for the same and He was arguing with me although He transfered the line to his floor supervisor (Mr. Manjeet) and Mr Manjeet He doesn't know how to talk. When i complaint about this he said without hesitation that your money can't be refunded because you have activated this service. i said that get me proof that i said to activate this service but he was keep saying that he can't do anything then he transfered my call to his TL(team leader) and that team leader disconcted my call after holding the line for 14 minutes. But again i called up and i spoke to Mr. Daljeet singh and he transfered the call to Mr. Manjeet again and after some conversations he transfered again to his TL and he spoke to me for while and when i asked for a logical reason to debited my account without my pemisson, he said 'straight way' "no, you have done that and your money can not be refunded at any cost. I was surpriesd to hear the sentence in such manner from a TL. I thought informe them that i am gonna logged a complaint in consumer court and i spoke to Ms. Ritika she is also a floor supervisor on the floor and she said sir this money can't be refunded now. And the worst part of these supervisor they keep reapting same thing and they don't give any logical reason or a single proof about the complaint.I have recording (the call which i made to talk to Relience customer care). I have one more exprience about relince customer care excutive one day i called to customer care to activate DND service becouse whenever i ride my bike suddenly i get call from them about some plan about callertune and these all stuff which doesn't worth to me and excutive abused me although i spoke to manager and that excutive got penalize but this is the worst part of Relince and they don't see that part. now i suggest to every users who is using Relince connection plz don't call to customer care because they don't care for customer they put in trouble only. Now I need compensation amount (Rs.-1000/-) becouse i have been mantly harrased by them. I am looking for positive response.
    Three days back, I recived a call saying that he is calling from a survey team from another company and he called up me because i registered a complaint on the consumer court site. He said your complaint can't be resolved. They way he was speaking, I belive he was from Relience and Yesterday I recived call his name was Vikash and He was from Relience. When i said that i logged a complaint in consumer court then he replied- consumer court jao ya kahin bhi jao koi solution nahi milega. Today i called again to relience about why vikash had called me, They said that we don have records. I have spoken to miss Maina and miss Hemlata. She gave me complaint no.139440588. She gave two complaint no. i don know which one is right one. They are harrasing me like anything. I am rqequesting you, please give me solution.
    One request to you, please send me mail regarding my complaint. because i m not give up. if i'll not get reply from you then i'll go other way. but I am not gonna give now. they are harrasing me.

Anuj Singh
    +919015509934
    anujsingh382@gmail.com

Vineet Kumar

Default Service blocked

Hi,
    I am vineet kumar from Noida(NCR).
    I have reliance prepaid CDMA.
    I am using this no since last 3 month.
    Now suddenly my incomming and outgoing has been blocked with out informing me.
    When i talk to customer care they said i have to re-submit my document.
    At my request the said to activate my services with 6 six hour.
    And give me a request id but services not activated.
    Request Id: 139734641

I want to know what is the need to resubmit document while i was not longer using it(Its juct three month).

I am facing a lot of problem. Unable to talk to any one.
    My no is 9311272993.

Waiting for Your kind support.

Thank you

samsaad

Default regarding prepaid balance deduction

Hi

I am using the reliance CDMA number 9311145593. whenever I go in roaming then unnecessary balance get deducted. This has been happened to me from the last month. please look into this matter. when I called up to the customer care they always said the same thing that our record is not updated till now.

manish gupta

Thumbs down aganist your service

My name is manish gupta. my contact no is 9015324480.today 30 rupees less in main balance.why did you cut the rupees in my balance.please tell me reason.i am not subscribed your any scheme. soplease stop this sevice and retrun my balance.

Unregistered

Default Deduction of money

To,
    Reliance Mobile

I am Naveen Kumar Sharma my Reliance GSM mobile no. is 9015040349. Today (13th Dec) at 6.43pm reliance has activated a service without my consent & deducted around Rs.30 from my balance. I called at customer care , he said that a service was activated but the detailed information will come to him after 6 hours & asked to call later. I wanted a complaint no. but he refused to give. I have recorded that call for reference. I can send it to you if you need.
    This is completly wrong that this service was activated by my end if I did that why I complaint in customer care. I have noticed that you are doing nothing but blaming me, I took this connection for messaging & cheap calling, not for activating pack which are completly useless for me. I already have other connection but I was using this connection which is my mistake I think.
    Your customer care executives are also rude who refuse to lodge a complaint. I have recorded all the calls I made to customer care so that you can find out what do your execs do.
    I am very sorry to say that I am not at all satisfied with your answer & I will take this issue to the court if I do not not get my money back.

Thanks
    Naveen Kumar Sharma
    mob.no.9015040349, 9868216658

Unregistered

Default Deduction from balance for a service after my denial

On 26th-27th Nov.I got a call from reliance executive to activate a service called movie masala, I refused to talk & disconnected the phone.After 20 minutes they activated this service & 50 rupees were deducted from my balance. I did complaint at customer care but they have refused to give my money back & they also refused to give me complaint no. saying that they can not do anything they can only deactivate that service but can not refund I called at Nodal officer's no. but they said they can not do anything untill I did not give them a complaint no., & the calls to customer service cost me 12 rupees again but nothing happened. I sent 3 mails to serviceassurancecell@relianceada.com , customercare@relianceada.com, Rcomnodalofficer.Delhi@relianceada.com, Rcomappellateauthority.Delhi@relianceada.com, but higher authorities are doing nothing. With in 15 days they have deducted Rs.80 from my balance. I will suggest the people who are facing same problems come together & contact me so that we can lodge a complaint against reliance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast