+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65

Tata docomo

This is a discussion on Tata docomo within the Mobile Service Providers forums, part of the Telecom category; I have a telecom connection with TATA Docomo no 9029778815 prepaid connection. One day i get a message informing that ...

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Angry Tata docomo

    I have a telecom connection with TATA Docomo no 9029778815 prepaid connection. One day i get a message informing that i am successfully subscribed to love quotes when i have not send any messages for the same. I called up the customer care 121 and told me that i am not subscribed to love quotes and cause of which they cannot deactivate it. In the meantime i am receiving sms of love quotes. I called up the customer care again and informed them again but to vain they did not hlp me in this. They said it will be deactivated soon. After 2 days still i was recieving the sms . I put a mail to the TATA Docomo, the executive asked me to send an sms unsun odwlove to 54321. I had sned the sms but did not get any reply and the love alerts did not get deactivated.
    I put a mail again to them informing them the same but to no use the service is still active and they have closed the complaint with the comments that the complaint has been resovled.
    I want this service to be deactivated as soon as possible as for no use every week TATA docomo is cutting Rs 10 from my balance

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Smile Tata DOCOMO

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have a telecom connection with TATA Docomo no 9029778815 prepaid connection. One day i get a message informing that i am successfully subscribed to love quotes when i have not send any messages for the same. I called up the customer care 121 and told me that i am not subscribed to love quotes and cause of which they cannot deactivate it. In the meantime i am receiving sms of love quotes. I called up the customer care again and informed them again but to vain they did not hlp me in this. They said it will be deactivated soon. After 2 days still i was recieving the sms . I put a mail to the TATA Docomo, the executive asked me to send an sms unsun odwlove to 54321. I had sned the sms but did not get any reply and the love alerts did not get deactivated.
    I put a mail again to them informing them the same but to no use the service is still active and they have closed the complaint with the comments that the complaint has been resovled.
    I want this service to be deactivated as soon as possible as for no use every week TATA docomo is cutting Rs 10 from my balance
    Dear Customer,

    Greetings from Tata DOCOMO!

    We would like to inform you that we have forwarded your complaint to concerned department and will revert to you shortly.

    Should you require any further assistance please mail us at social@tatadocomomarketing.com

    Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.

  3. #3
    Nagesh
    Guest

    Default Deactivation of Love sms alerts

    Hi,

    Am facing lot of problem as this Love quotes sms alert was activated by fault and now i really dont need this damn.If am trying to deactivate this by calling 155223, it tells am not activated any sms service.By then why am still getting those smses and they are charging for that.Am really sick and tryed of this.Please do the needfull at the earliest.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Smile Tata DOCOMO

    Quote Originally Posted by Nagesh View Post
    Hi,

    Am facing lot of problem as this Love quotes sms alert was activated by fault and now i really dont need this damn.If am trying to deactivate this by calling 155223, it tells am not activated any sms service.By then why am still getting those smses and they are charging for that.Am really sick and tryed of this.Please do the needfull at the earliest.
    Dear Nagesh,

    Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number and your alternate contact number and email id so that we can get in touch with you or go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

    Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default unsubsribe love alerts & cricket alerts

    my no is 9037685756 .. i have not subscribed for love alerts and cricket alerts. . but i have charged for it weekly .. i dialled 155223 to unsubscribe it.. but at the end it sas request cannot be processed.. this is reall irritating

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    my no is 9037685756 .. i have not subscribed for love alerts and cricket alerts. . but i have charged for it weekly .. i dialled 155223 to unsubscribe it.. but at the end it sas request cannot be processed.. this is reall irritating
    Dear Customer
    Greetings from Tata DOCOMO!

    We would like to inform you that we have forwarded your complaint to concerned department and will revert to you shortly.

    Should you require any further assistance please mail us at social@tatadocomomarketing.com

    Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    my no is 9037685756 .. i have not subscribed for love alerts and cricket alerts. . but i have charged for it weekly .. i dialled 155223 to unsubscribe it.. but at the end it sas request cannot be processed.. this is reall irritating
    Dear Customer
    Greetings from Tata DOCOMO!

    We would like to inform you that love alerts and cricket alerts service have been deactivated with effect from 09-Dec-2010.

    Should you require any further assistance please mail us at social@tatadocomomarketing.com

    Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.

  8. #8
    Abhijith
    Guest

    Default Cricket match day pack

    I have a telecom connection with TATA Docomo no 9035033437 prepaid connection.On Thursday 06-01-2011 day i got a message informing that my cricket match day pack successfully renewed for that day and 5Rs they charged, when i have not send any messages or called for the same. I called up the customer care 9036012345 and told me that thier server is down and cause of which they cannot deactivate it. In the meantime i am receiving sms of cricket match day pack .I called up the customer care again on 08-01-2011 in the morning around 7am and informed them again but to vain they did not hlp me in this. They said me they have deactivated it at that moment onwards i am not going get any msg.But on sunday 09-01-2011 morning i got msg informing me that cricket match day pack successfully renewed for that day and 5Rs deducted from my account.I called 54321194,155223 no help.I called those no it is telling me that that they are processing my request.So could u plzdeactivate it.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Abhijith View Post
    I have a telecom connection with TATA Docomo no 9035033437 prepaid connection.On Thursday 06-01-2011 day i got a message informing that my cricket match day pack successfully renewed for that day and 5Rs they charged, when i have not send any messages or called for the same. I called up the customer care 9036012345 and told me that thier server is down and cause of which they cannot deactivate it. In the meantime i am receiving sms of cricket match day pack .I called up the customer care again on 08-01-2011 in the morning around 7am and informed them again but to vain they did not hlp me in this. They said me they have deactivated it at that moment onwards i am not going get any msg.But on sunday 09-01-2011 morning i got msg informing me that cricket match day pack successfully renewed for that day and 5Rs deducted from my account.I called 54321194,155223 no help.I called those no it is telling me that that they are processing my request.So could u plzdeactivate it.
    Dear Abhijith,

    Greetings from Tata DOCOMO!

    We would like to inform you that we have forwarded your complaint to concerned department and will revert to you shortly.

    Should you require any further assistance please mail us at social@tatadocomomarketing.com

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Abhijith View Post
    I have a telecom connection with TATA Docomo no 9035033437 prepaid connection.On Thursday 06-01-2011 day i got a message informing that my cricket match day pack successfully renewed for that day and 5Rs they charged, when i have not send any messages or called for the same. I called up the customer care 9036012345 and told me that thier server is down and cause of which they cannot deactivate it. In the meantime i am receiving sms of cricket match day pack .I called up the customer care again on 08-01-2011 in the morning around 7am and informed them again but to vain they did not hlp me in this. They said me they have deactivated it at that moment onwards i am not going get any msg.But on sunday 09-01-2011 morning i got msg informing me that cricket match day pack successfully renewed for that day and 5Rs deducted from my account.I called 54321194,155223 no help.I called those no it is telling me that that they are processing my request.So could u plzdeactivate it.
    Dear Abhijith,

    Greetings from Tata DOCOMO!

    We would like to inform you that the service has been deactivated now

    Should you require any further assistance please mail us at social@tatadocomomarketing.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-22-2014, 06:59 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 04:38 PM
  3. Tata Docomo Prepaid Mobile Rs99 and Rs58 deduction for Gamepack on TATA DOCOMO
    By santoshraoeee in forum Mobile Service Providers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 05:10 PM
  4. Tata DOCOMO / Tata DOCOMO postpaid Connection
    By pixels89 in forum Mobile Service Providers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2012, 10:43 AM
  5. Tata Docomo money deducted.. Balance didn't come.. Shame on you Docomo
    By souravjsr in forum Mobile Service Providers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-23-2011, 09:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •