+ Reply to Thread

Tata indicom walky no. 033-64534726

This is a discussion on Tata indicom walky no. 033-64534726 within the Mobile Service Providers forums, part of the Telecom category; Dear Sir / Madam , I am a postpaid customer of TATAINDICOM . I have 02 nos. tata connection among ...

Default Tata indicom walky no. 033-64534726

Dear Sir / Madam ,

I am a postpaid customer of TATAINDICOM . I have 02 nos. tata connection among that 64534726 is not working for long time. The actual problem is with the Walky Set which has provided from TATA INDICOM. That set is completely out-off order i.e.DEAD for long time. I have repeatedly inform to the customer care that my Walky is dead i cant use it properly.
    They said ok , we will end the technician for checkup. after this they send a technician and he came and changed the battery only . But the problem didn't solve and again i called-up to the customer care and again launch a complain . But they never send the technician for checkup but they regularly charge the rental though we are not using the phone as because it is dead. After that i stopped paying the bill dues as because i am not using.

One day I have received a Lawyer notice in behalf of TATAINDICOM that i have to clear all due till date and then close the account. But then also i didnt pay . Why I should pay - it doesnt make any sense as because i am not using the phone - it is not usable.

Last week i got a call from the lawyer of the TATAINDICOM that I havent the paid cleared the amount so they will register the case on me to the court.

Now I want a help from you and from yr forum that I am unable to use the phone then why i have to pay the bill dues .... Does it make any sense ??
    I have been ha-razed so many time over phone by there representative for the payment and i repeatedly informed them that until and unless if they will not solve my problem i wont pay the bills.

NOTE:
    As earlier i sai that i have 02 nos from tataindicom 1) WALKY Connection and 2) TATA photon mobile broadband .
    Still the second one I am using and all bills are clear. If i have an intention not to pay the bill then i could have dont with this also but i havent done like that. I point of view is that if TATA Will rectify the walky set then again i am go to be the regular user. So i request you to do the needful.

Hope you understand my problem . Hope you do the needful to save me from the problem.
    waiting for yr reply ..........

Regards & Thanks
    TANMOY DUTTA
    8 RISHI AUROBINDU PARK
    BIRATI KOLKATA 700051.
    MOBILE : 9830040601 / 9874334060.

Quote Originally Posted by tanmoy_dutta1984 View Post
    Dear Sir / Madam ,

I am a postpaid customer of TATAINDICOM . I have 02 nos. tata connection among that 64534726 is not working for long time. The actual problem is with the Walky Set which has provided from TATA INDICOM. That set is completely out-off order i.e.DEAD for long time. I have repeatedly inform to the customer care that my Walky is dead i cant use it properly.
    They said ok , we will end the technician for checkup. after this they send a technician and he came and changed the battery only . But the problem didn't solve and again i called-up to the customer care and again launch a complain . But they never send the technician for checkup but they regularly charge the rental though we are not using the phone as because it is dead. After that i stopped paying the bill dues as because i am not using.

One day I have received a Lawyer notice in behalf of TATAINDICOM that i have to clear all due till date and then close the account. But then also i didnt pay . Why I should pay - it doesnt make any sense as because i am not using the phone - it is not usable.

Last week i got a call from the lawyer of the TATAINDICOM that I havent the paid cleared the amount so they will register the case on me to the court.

Now I want a help from you and from yr forum that I am unable to use the phone then why i have to pay the bill dues .... Does it make any sense ??
    I have been ha-razed so many time over phone by there representative for the payment and i repeatedly informed them that until and unless if they will not solve my problem i wont pay the bills.

NOTE:
    As earlier i sai that i have 02 nos from tataindicom 1) WALKY Connection and 2) TATA photon mobile broadband .
    Still the second one I am using and all bills are clear. If i have an intention not to pay the bill then i could have dont with this also but i havent done like that. I point of view is that if TATA Will rectify the walky set then again i am go to be the regular user. So i request you to do the needful.

Hope you understand my problem . Hope you do the needful to save me from the problem.
    waiting for yr reply ..........

Regards & Thanks
    TANMOY DUTTA
    8 RISHI AUROBINDU PARK
    BIRATI KOLKATA 700051.
    MOBILE : 9830040601 / 9874334060.

Dear Mr. Dutta,

Greetings from Tata Docomo!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that, as per your previous complaint our concerned department spoke to you and updated the resolution regarding complaint bearing vide docket number 298158813.

For any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232.

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer care
    Tata Docomo.

+ Reply to Thread