+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

unlimitted 599 plan is not unlimitted by reliance communication

This is a discussion on unlimitted 599 plan is not unlimitted by reliance communication within the Mobile Service Providers forums, part of the Telecom category; sir, this is subhashish das.I am using reliance cdma phone having number +919332861685.According to reliance 599 unlimitted plan i can ...

Unregistered

Exclamation unlimitted 599 plan is not unlimitted by reliance communication

sir,
    this is subhashish das.I am using reliance cdma phone having number +919332861685.According to reliance 599 unlimitted plan i can call to any R2R unlimitted for one month and for other network 30 min daily for 30 days.Now the customer care is saying only 45 hrs for one month to R2R.I am loosing my balance.So every where reliance company is showing add unlimitted.so take strong action againest reliance communication and i want to take 5,00000 for showing misadvertise to the public like me.

Regards
    subhashish das
    +9332861685

praveenkrjha

Default Reliance is cheating people

I know, no one should trust Reliance but Anil has stooped to all time low.
    I took a Reliance CDMA prepaid and took Rs 599 plan. I was told by the lady at the reliance store that it has R2R unlimated calls for a month and I got it confirmed by calling up customer care once again (because, as I said before, never trust Reliance).

But after some days I suddenly found that I don't have balance in my account. I called up customer care and was shocked to know that it is not unlimited by only 2700 minutes.

How can Reliance cheat people like this? This is clear violation of consumer practices. They should come clear on this.

Thanks,
    Praveen Jha
    Delhi

Unregistered

Thumbs down Reliance Communication is FAKE

wao u r not trust worthy perople.u are fake n fake .i purchased a cdma mobile and a gsm mobile and a connection all is wasted due to the improper information from rcom.

ronit

Angry reliance cheat

sir,
    this is subhashish das.I am using reliance cdma phone having number +919332861685.According to reliance 599 unlimitted plan i can call to any R2R unlimitted for one month and for other network 30 min daily for 30 days.Now the customer care is saying only 45 hrs for one month to R2R.I am loosing my balance.So every where reliance company is showing add unlimitted.so take strong action againest reliance communication and i want to take 5,00000 for showing misadvertise to the public like me.

Unregistered

Default Don't trust reliance

Recently i take a prepaid CDMA number with unlimited STD plan worth 599 per month on 22nd may,2010.
    i submit my documents on that day without fail.On 1st June,2010 they barred my out going calls without giving any prior information.Then i make a call to customer care,they said that those documents which r submitted on 22 nd may are not correct and also they inform that they give prior messages,which i didn't get.please file a case against on this issue

Angry customers are chited by relience in plan 599

Hi Sir,

I want to draw your attention towards the reliance unlimited Rs. 599 plan which include the unlimited talk on any Reliance network in India with 30 min Free talktime daily for 30 days on any other network but now the customer care is saying that only upto 2700 min. is free and for more you will be charged which is not mentioned earlier.Now I am loosing my balance .
    So, I want you all to take action against misguidance of Reliance customer care so that this will never repeats again and no more innocent customers can be cheated.

Thanks and Regards
    Anupam Ojha
    +919373440095

Nikhil Jagdale

Default Cheat !!

hello everyone,
    Last month, i tried to recharge my cell with Rs 599 for that unlimited plan. 1st i called up customer care to confirm this plan to which they said its true.. With nxt 16days after using that plan, i started losin my balance.. I called up the customer care for this prob. To my surprise, they denied saying they gave any such information abt unlimited calls ....

I feel we all such lodge a complaint in consumer court ....

Unregistered

Default Thank you all for giving true information

I was plaaning to go for reliance 599 plan. But thanks to all for telling the truth. I also had very bad experience with Reliance. In Noida Sector 18 based reliance outlet. First they misguided me and second there way of talking was totally a non professional way. It seems they are selling vegeatbles. I strongly recommend not to go for Reliance. As there foundation is based on fraud. If they can cheat openly at All India Level . Then God knows what the hell they do to win contracts. Being a mangement professional i am sure that if there way of working will be like so. Then gradually they will lose respect in the market. I feel sorry to the great visionary Dhirubahi Ambani. What a cheap business his sons are doing. A big Shame.

Unregistered

Default reliance 599

what the hell is going on?? now this reliance changed the plan to 599/- to 799/-.. what a stupid things r going on.. day by day call rates r going decreasing but this reliance people's r increasing.. very soon i m going to stop using reliance.. even i am using reliance broadband they commited speed upt 3.1 mbps but i didnt get tht much of speed till now... seriously this is very worst service provider... change this plan otherwise all r having many other option.. why reliance??

reliance is/was famous for this unlimited plans.. now tht also stopped... so bye bye reliance....

Unregistered

Thumbs down reliance has changed the 599 plan

reliance has changed the 599 plan...... plan price extended to 799...... this is a pathetic move by reliance......... i'm going to quit using reliance........... why carry another phone for this shitty plan........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast