Dear Sir/Madam,
It is my painful duty to complaint you that Recently i changed my Vodafone number (9999772550)prepaid to postpaid with tariff plan of 335/-pm as committed by his CC E. under this plan i can call unlimited free call on one Vodafone local number(9999454633)for life time. and they committed, you will get 1000 local Mobile phone call free pm and call rates 30 paise/ minute local call after 1000 minute and 75 paise/ minute STD call. And their executive specially confirm to me that the call i will make on Vodafone free number will not detect from 1000 local free call.

Regarding to this plan i mail to their all respective person like nodal officer, Vodafone care and appellate. After sending mail i got reply from Vodafone care
your free minute will be included in FOF Number, I immediately reply to them please cancel my postpaid connection but they did not cancel my connection and i mail to everyone and personal y visit to their Vodafone Care store and their CCE forcefully said to me continue this postpaid connection for three month then we will change your number into in prepaid.

All communication with Vodafone customer care service are mention below please go throgth that and you will find how these people are very irresponsible.

So i request to you please take necessary stap so that in future they will not do like this with anyone. I hope i will get a positive and effective feedback from your side.

Thanks & Regards
Anuj Kumar

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: Vodafonecaredel (DEL-NE) <vodafonecaredel@vodafone.com>
Cc: "appellate.delhi@vodafone.com" <appellate.delhi@vodafone.com>; "vodafonecare.del@vodafone.com" <vodafonecare.del@vodafone.com>; "nodal.delhi@vodafone.com" <nodal.delhi@vodafone.com>; "appellate.delhi@vodafone.com" <appellate.delhi@vodafone.com>
Sent: Saturday, 24 December 2011, 0:03
Subject: Re: Services on Vodafone mobile number 9999772550

Dear Nancy,
Thanks for your reply and i would like to inform you as i received your mail i called up to Vodafone care i talk to Mr. Sunil (CCE) he simply said to me your 1000 minute will not include in FOF Number when i tell him i got a mail from Vodafone care then he said OK but we cant cancel your postpaid connection and you have to continue this service next three month. On that i request to him registered my complaint and give complaint number to me then he registered my complaint and complaint number is 232495942.

After that i went to Vodafone care Store in Nairaina and there i meet to Mr. Sidhant (CCE) i told him each and everything he said to me we cant cancel your postpaid connection you have to continue this service next two month after two month you can change your postpaid connection in to prepaid and your security will be lap. Then i request to him please register my complaint regarding this matter and my complaint number is 232979033.

Now i am compliantly frosted from your service first your people make me fool and now they are forcefully said to me continue this post paid connection another two or three month. I tell you very clearly i will not pay single rupee if you don't take a serious action on this matter immidatily and i will forward your complaint to consumer court too.

I hope you will take necessary action on this matter quickly and reply to me ASAP.

Thanks & Regards

Anuj Kumar

From: Vodafonecaredel (DEL-NE) <vodafonecaredel@vodafone.com>
To: "anuj_genious2005@yahoo.com" <anuj_genious2005@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, 22 December 2011, 15:54
Subject: Services on Vodafone mobile number 9999772550

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Thank you for writing to Vodafone regarding the services on your Vodafone mobile number 9999772550.

We would like to Inform you that your prepaid mobile number has been already migrate from postpaid dated on 13-Dec-2011.

We would like to inform you that the security deposit of Rs. 250 is refundable in case you retain your Vodafone account for six months in postpaid platform. Since the services on your Vodafone account were deactivated prior to 180 days of the commencement of services, we regret to state that we would not be able to refund the security deposit.

Further, if you wish to migrate your postpaid Vodafone number to a prepaid account.
We would also like to highlight a comparison between the postpaid and prepaid services:

S. NO

Postpaid

Prepaid

Wide range of Tariff Plans according to the usage

Limited options available as per the usage

Variety of promotional packages available for less call charges on Local / STD/ Roaming and ISD

No package available for Roaming and ISD

However, if you still wish to convert your Vodafone mobile number to a prepaid account, we request you to kindly visit any of our Vodafone stores (list attached). Please do carry your postpaid SIM card and the below mentioned documents for migration to prepaid account when you visit the Vodafone Store Vodafone store:
1) A passport size photograph
2) A valid photo Id proof
3) A valid address proof
4) Income tax proof/Form 16
5) CIF (Customer information form) available at the Vodafone store

We assure you that on receipt of the SMS, your e-mail ID will be updated in our records within 2 hours.

Assuring you with best of our services and we value your association with us.

Happy to help,
Nancy Bhatia

Vodafone Care

Contact numbers:
Vodafone Care : 111 or +91-9811098110
Fax number : +91-9811098114/9811000009
E-mail : vodafonecare.del@vodafone.com
Website : Prepaid, Postpaid, Online Recharge - Services | Vodafone India

Sent: 20-Dec-2011 23:35
To: vodafonecare.del@vodafone.com
CC: appellate.delhi@vodafone.com,nodal.d...odafone. .com
Subject: Re: Services on your Vodafone mobile number 9999772550 [REF:189219919571]

Dear Sini,
Thanks for your reply please cancel my request for postpaid connection it was communicated by your Representative only and surly i will put it infront of PRAI that how you are fooling the customer.

Regards

Anuj Kumar

To: anuj_genious2005@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, 19 December 2011, 13:27
Subject: Services on your Vodafone mobile number 9999772550 [REF:189219919571]

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Thank you for writing to Vodafone regarding the services on your Vodafone mobile number 9999772550.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that we have attached the details of Vodafone Biz Plan, for your reference. We would also like to inform you that the free calls to the Friends and Family number is also included in the free minutes as per the tariff plan (Vodafone Biz Plan).

Assuring you with best of our services and we value your association with us.

Happy to help,

V Sini

Vodafone Care

Contact numbers:
Vodafone Care : 111 or +91-9811098110
Fax number : +91-9811098114/9811000009
E-mail : vodafonecare.del@vodafone.com
Website : Prepaid, Postpaid, Online Recharge - Services | Vodafone India

---- Original Message ----
Sent: 16-Dec-2011 10:27:26
To: vodafonecare.del@vodafone.com; nodal.delhi@vodafone.com; appellate.delhi@vodafone.com
Subject: New Connection
Dear Sir/Madam,
Recently i changed my Vodafone number (9999772550)prepaid to postpaid with tariff plan of 335/-pm as committed by your CC E. under this plan i can call unlimited free call on one Vodafone local number(9999454633)for life time. and they committed to you will get 1000 local Mobile phone call free pm and call rates 30 paise/ minute local call and 75 paise/ minute STD call.

And your executive specially confirm to me that the call i will make on Vodafone free number will not detect from 1000 local free call.

Please Reply as a confirmation.
Thanks & Regards
Anuj Kumar