+ Reply to Thread

Wrong deduction from my mobile credit balance by Tata Docomo

This is a discussion on Wrong deduction from my mobile credit balance by Tata Docomo within the Mobile Service Providers forums, part of the Telecom category; My mobile no. is 8866291422 and the service provider is TATA DOCOMO. The service provider has deducted some amount from ...

Unregistered

Default Wrong deduction from my mobile credit balance by Tata Docomo

My mobile no. is 8866291422 and the service provider is TATA DOCOMO. The service provider has deducted some amount from my credit balance (amount not known to me) towards "WEEKLY PERSONALIZED HOROSCOPE ALERTS" without my request for the same. I came to know about this, when the message "Hi, you have been successfully subscribed to weekly Personalized Horoscope alerts" was received on my mobile at 15.07 hrs on 30.07.2010 from Tata Docomo. I am surprised to note how they can deduct a single rupee from anyone's account without his / her request or permission.

I wish to bring to your notice that how these service providers are debiting customer's accounts without any request. There are many Indians who are not that much literate to bargain or claim such deducted amounts from the telecom company. Some of them do not bother to get back a tiny amount of Rs. 20 or so. But the question is these service providers are literally cheating the people and make money effortlessly.

Please do the needful in the matter and help me get credit of the said balance.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Nilesh Christian
    1/3, Priya Complex,
    Opp. Rajshree Cinema
    Loteshwar Bhagol
    Anand - 388 001
    Dist. Anand, Gujarat
    Mob: 08866291422
    E: nchrstnoliver@yahoo.co.in

Unregistered

Smile Tata DOCOMO

Dear Mr. Nilesh Christian,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We have sent your complaint to our team very soon we will resolve it ASAP....

Thanks & regards,
    Customer Care.
    Tata DOCOMO

+ Reply to Thread