+ Reply to Thread

Asset Auto Pune : Patheric Service and Charged me extra for Skoda Fabia

This is a discussion on Asset Auto Pune : Patheric Service and Charged me extra for Skoda Fabia within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; Hi, My name is Prashant Shelke,I have booked skoda fabia 1.2 MPI ambiente car capiccino beige colour at Asset Auto ...

Default Asset Auto Pune : Patheric Service and Charged me extra for Skoda Fabia

Hi,

My name is Prashant Shelke,I have booked skoda fabia 1.2 MPI ambiente car capiccino beige colour at Asset Auto Bhandarkar Road Pune branch on 18 Dec 2010.I paid INR 50000 as part fo the booking.Sales Executive[Yogesh Choramale] told me that he will give car delievery by 14 Jan 2011 but when contacted on 10 Jan he told me that I will get it on 31 Jan 2011 and continue to promise of next week till 5 March 2011.When I visited showroom on 5 March 2011 for cancellation he promised me that he requested me not to cancel the booking and assured me that he will anyhow will give me delivery by end of March and his manager Mr.Mahesh Joshi AVP of that showroom also promised me same thing.He contacted me on 26 March and said that your car is arrived at their warehouse.I informed him that I will take delievery on the eve of Gudhipadva(known as Yugadhi as some places in India) festival which is on 4 April 2011 and considered to be a holy day for making any kind purchase.As I was busy with my office project release work I could not visit showroom during that week.On 1st April I visited showroom and told them that I have make the remaining payments.Asset Auto's AVP told me that I can make the payments and avail delievery on 4 April 2011.Executives at showroom told me that if I want delievery on 4 April then they will not take the cheque payments because it take 3 working days to clear the cheques 3 April as well as 4 April is holiday.Next day I withdraw the remaining outstanding amount from Bank account and went to bank with cash to do remaining outstanding payments.Sales person told me that I will have to make extra payment towards car cost because car price hiked from 1 April 2011 and I will have to make the extra payments on INR ~20000.I tried to contact AVP,he was on leave and his mobile phone was not reachable.

When I booked the car everybody from showroom was polite and on 2 April 2011 all the people changed their stance and some senior person[done know his name] from finance account dept told me that he will not process the delievery until I make the payment of revised price.I dont know what to do.Since last 3.5 month I am waited for car and believed on the promises of these people now I did not have any option rather than doing the payment for the delievery.If I cancel the booking I again have to wait in case I opt for another car.This is the kind of harassment and showroom executives harassing everybody who booked car earlier to March 2011 so that they will cancel the booking and they will provide the cars to the new customers by taking revised hiked prices.

Hope you understand my concern and privide me advise on the problem I faced.

~Prashant 9923600366

Unregistered

Default Asset Auto Pune does it again!!

My name is Dr Sadanand Kulkarni from Pune. I booked Skoda Fabia-Diesel-Elegance on 27th February 2011. The executive-Mr Ajay Gaikwad from the showroom came to my home to collect the cheque of booking amount. I was promised that the car would be delivered in the first/second week of April 2011. The price would be the same which was on 27th February 2011. In between, the Skoda Finance guys called me many a times for the loan. I was not sure whether to go for a loan or not, Finally, I told them that I will not go for the laon. Then whenever I enquired, Ajay Gaikwad told that the car would be available in 3rd or 4th week of April 2011. Tjis actually disturbed me. But finally, Ajay told me that the car would be delivered on 25th/26th April 2011 and now the new price would be applicable. I was shocked because I was promised every time that the car would be delivered in the price which was there on 27th Feb 2011. In between, because of expected delay, I though of cancelling the booking, but I did not because of my commitment. However, the Asset Auto had probably always the paln that they wanted to sell the car at increased price. I thought this as a severe breach of the promise and commitment. So, I cancelled the booking. Thankfully, Asst Auto re paid me the entire booking amount but I think, they had no issue with it. They were completely shameless. Not a singke person expressed opplogies for the broken commitment. They wanted to sell the car in new price which was not fare when committed to sell it at old price. I wonder, if the car prices would have been reduced, what would have been done by Asset Auto.

Default asset auto did not honor parts replacement

Purchased Fabia in Dec 2009 from Asset Auto Pune.
    Car starts vibrating in Nov 2011.
    Take it to them in Dec 2011.
    Cylinder Heads need replacement, promise to order them and replace in a month.
    Stop answering calls or keep making excuses after I call them in January.
    Asset Auto Pune is extremely rude and unprofessional.

+ Reply to Thread