View Poll Results: Have similar experience with this or other Bharat Gas Agency ?

Voters
3. This poll is closed
  • Lot of such experiences

3 100.00%
  • Frequently

0 0%
  • At times

0 0%
  • None

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread

Bharat Gas Rashmi Gas Agency, K.R.Puram Bangalore

This is a discussion on Bharat Gas Rashmi Gas Agency, K.R.Puram Bangalore within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; 1. My main complaint is that I do not get home delivery of cooking gas cylinder from Rashmi Gas Agency, ...

Angry Bharat Gas Rashmi Gas Agency, K.R.Puram Bangalore

1. My main complaint is that I do not get home delivery of cooking gas cylinder from Rashmi Gas Agency, K.R.Puram, Bangalore. My home is hardly 5-6 kms away from the agency and in Bangalore, Bharat Gas itself has other agencies where they provide services for more than 10 kms !!

2. Forgetting about home delivery, whenever I go to collect cylinder myself, EVEN THAT is a troublesome and frustrating experience ! Every time they give me the number of some Devraj who does not co-operate AT ALL and I end up fighting to get a cylinder ! This person Devraj is not an authorized person, I believe, and only seeks extra money for giving cylinder !

I have had connection with Bharat Gas at other places in Bangalore, but this particular Gas agency is giving me WORST experience. This being the basic necessity these days, I only feel highly frustrated dealing with this to get what me and my family needs daily -- cooking gas !

I dont know, but I want someone to help me get this complaint reach someone who can help me sort this out. Every other agency provides home delivery in my area, but I am stuck with Bharat Gas Rashmi Gas agency !!

Unregistered

Thumbs down Gas booking through phone

Please appoint someone to take the gas bookings. Whenever I call the number given by this Rashmi Gas Agency, either it goes unanswered or busy tone is heard. It takes me 3-4 days of continuous efforts to make them take the call. Concerned authority, please do the needful.
    This agency treats the customers in the WORST POSSIBLE WAY..

+ Reply to Thread