+ Reply to Thread

BSNL Website http://www.maharashtra.bsnl.co.in/

This is a discussion on BSNL Website http://www.maharashtra.bsnl.co.in/ within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; BSNL Maharashtra has provided a link http://www.maharashtra.bsnl.co.in/ , but this ****ing site does'nt open , it's showing page does not ...

Unregistered

Angry BSNL Website http://www.maharashtra.bsnl.co.in/

BSNL Maharashtra has provided a link http://www.maharashtra.bsnl.co.in/ , but this ****ing site does'nt open , it's showing page does not exist.. then for what bull shit those IDIOTS have mentioned given this site.

Unregistered

Thumbs down BSNL Pune URL / Website doesn't work.

I have been trying to open website from URL ::: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd ::: which asks to redirect

Dear WebUser,

Please click
    http://www.maharashtra.bsnl.co.in/pune/ssa/default.asp

But the above mentioned URL doesn't work. I have been trying to open it since past few weeks but it doesn't work. I use to use this website for online payment and bills.

rajesh madkikar

Default Regarding Vanity Numbers

I had applied for vanity numbers 3 times and i have not been receiving the same.Your following auction procedures which I feel will not work. Mobile Nos by various other companies are offered across the table. Only bsnl is reliable service I offered for the same. Every time I pay my subscription charges to 56666 and I do not get. Decide the same at your earliest and start your billing. The need of the hour.My Mob No. 9421004441

S.P.SHUKLA

MY TELEPHONE NO is 020-25455962. The bill dated 7.7.11 for Rs 940 was paid by me online via my SBI Credit Card today( 20th july forenoon). SBICARD immediately sent me a message on my mobile 9689131533 that " transaction of Rs 940 made at BSNLBILLDESK on 20th July." But your transaction acknowledgement said:" We could not ascertain your card transaction from the payment gateway. However we have recorded your request and shall verifyit again." Since a debit has already been made against me by SBICARD of the bill amount in favour of BSNL-BILLDESK on 20th July 11, I must get a proper receipt of the amount paid to you.And your online record should reflect the receipt and show no dues against me for the current month.
    Please send me a proper receipt without delay to my email address below:
    manjuspshukla@gmail.com
    S.P.SHUKLA

ramdivate

Default Telephone No 25658716 not working for more than two months

My Name;R.V.Divate. Tel;25658716. It is under repairs for more than two months. Many calls made to your office(25650505 Mr. Kokane). I request to look into this matter. I am prepared to pay for wireless connection till my telephone is repaired. I am 76 years old, therefore,can not visit your office easily.I badly need telephone service. I hope you will help me

RV DIVATE.

Unregistered

Default Requirement of detail bill

I am having cell 09403175762, I was getting detail bill up to the month of July 2011, but for the month of August 2011 I have not received the same.

kindly mail it to samant1978@rediffmail.com. hope you will do the same at the earliest.

DILIP H RAMRAKHYANI

Unhappy Complain about balance amt. Not received

My name is dilip.h.ramrakhyani .
    Our pco connection at my shop named pappu fancy store
    addressappu fancy store near charandas chowk unr_421001.
    This connection was surrendered 2 months ago

send our balance amt. Our bsnl pco line which was surrendered .
    No. 02512705276

Unregistered

Default landline broadband not working

dear sir,
    i am shripad deshpande and my landline number is 020-25467814. my landline and broadband is not working for last 2 weeks and have made several complaints for the same. everyday i am being told that my connectionn will start next day. i m in desperate need of internet as my work is totally dependent on it. i request you to please take some action against my complaint.

regards,
    shripad deshpande

Thumbs up Broadband connection

Dear sir,

I am Vaibhav Sathe and my landline number is 020-26912540. My landline is working but your employee is denying to give us broadband connection.We have submitted the broad band connection plan before a month he is not answering properly & behave roughly. We told that persons several times about the connection but he is not responding. I request you to please take some action against my complaint.
    For your information the name of that person who working with you & denying to give the broadband connection is-

Mr.SGAR
    GADITAL, PMT BULDG.,1st FLOOR,
    HADAPSAR,PUNE

Regards,
    Vaibhav Sathe

[QUOTE=vaibhav30;103676]Dear sir,

I am Vaibhav Sathe and my landline number is 020-26912540. My landline is working but your employee is denying to give us broadband connection.We have submitted the broad band connection plan before a month he is not answering properly & behave roughly. We told that persons several times about the connection but he is not responding. I request you to please take some action against my complaint.
    For your information the name of that person who working with you & denying to give the broadband connection is-

Mr.SGAR
    GADITAL, PMT BULDG.,1st FLOOR,
    HADAPSAR,PUNE

Regards,
    Vaibhav Sathe
    mobile no 9527818212

+ Reply to Thread