+ Reply to Thread

bsnl west bengal circle

This is a discussion on bsnl west bengal circle within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; i never activated for bsnl tune, suddenly i got a sms maddege from bsnl that--------- i have been charged rs ...

Default bsnl west bengal circle

i never activated for bsnl tune, suddenly i got a sms maddege from bsnl that--------- i have been charged rs 17 for bsnl tune subscription for 17 days on 15.9.2010 and rs 17 been deducted

i lpdged complaint to bsnl castomer services, complaint no is 6047275 and i was told very soon my balace will be returned , at least 10 times i called up but nothing has been done so far even castomer care manager was not available to talk to me, again my bill date is 02102010
    so i want remedy as well as compensation for harrasment
    my no is 9474054578, avijit sarkar

bondhuhotaparina

Thumbs down A Very Very BAD Customer care Service

I had send DND registration message on 3.09.10 & received a message "Your DND registration seccessful & it will activate after 45 days".
    After that a "FUNNY MESSAGE" message subcription automatically activated with my Mobile NO, which cuts Rs 10/- automatically from my balance. I called to customer care to deactivate that, But he told me " You have to send a message from your phone to deactivate".

He has no responsibility to that funny thing.

On 05.11.10 i called customer care because DND is not activated ( TILL NOW ). He said me "That SERVICE is not registered with your no".

He Again REGISTERED MY NO & said that will be activate after 45 days.

I want to activate DND quickly. What can i do.

Yours Faithfully,
    SITAL MUKHERJEE.

Unregistered

Default very slow internet

Sir i m using bsnl 98 gprs plan. It was a very good connection. But since a montth the singnal become very low. I cant access internet. I m using mmx 310g modem. When i m trying to connect its shows this page can't be displayed. I have complained several times. But no response from the authority. I m totally fade up. My address is : Dist: West midnapore, po: Midnapore, land mark: Near vidyasagar university. Area: Tantigeria. My alternative no is : 9046936737. My e. Mail id is deep.vu@gmail.com. U can contact me using this alternative no. Pls help me............hope ur kind action as soon as possible.

Subhasish Majumdar

Default Deduction of amount without any reason

I have prepaid mobile no is -9475114386. On 08.11.2011 i have balance amount of rs 40.00. But on same day in evening almost rs 30.00 was deducted without any reason. My balance after deduction was rs 9.49. I have tried serveral timesto talk with your customer care but they are unwilling to talk.

Request you please intervene and return back the money.

With regards,
    subhasish majumdar
    mob no-9475114386

Unregistered

Default Complaint for Fradulent charging of money from my prepaid ac

Dear Sir
    from last month you have deducted regularly on a/c some Puja Pack ( which i dont know till date what kind of pack ) from my mobile a/c balance no. 9434110479 & 9531765310. I request you to refund my money & cancel all such fradulent service pack.

bikram ghosh

Default deduction of balance without any reason

my self Bikram Ghosh I have a complain about bsnl.A few days ago RS 69(approx) is deducted from my main balance .I have contacted to the customer care executive officer ,they have taken my complain assure me that they will contact me within 48 hrs..But sorry to say after mo72 hrs there is no responce.I have contacted with the bsnl customer care executives but ever time they assure me and forward my complain nothing else .I also request your customer care executives to forward my call to thei higher officer but all the tyme they forward my call and after some time the call is automatically ended.My question is this kind of services bsnl provides for the customer???????

my complain no-J29WB1101132
    contact id-bik_ghosh@yahoo.in
    MY CONTACT NO-9775551608
    PLEASE RESPONCE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE........

+ Reply to Thread