+ Reply to Thread

Claim Not recived from Vipul Medcorp TPA corp(United india Insurance company limited)

This is a discussion on Claim Not recived from Vipul Medcorp TPA corp(United india Insurance company limited) within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; Dear Sir/Madam I am Harjeet Singh from yamunanagar,haryana.I have mediclaim insurance from United india Insurance company through Vipul Medcorp TPA ...

Default Claim Not recived from Vipul Medcorp TPA corp(United india Insurance company limited)

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Harjeet Singh from yamunanagar,haryana.I have mediclaim insurance from United india Insurance company through Vipul Medcorp TPA corp.Ltd.My policy No. is 112100/48/09/87/00000456.I have this insurance policy from last 4 years for me & my family.My mother had a problem of Gall Stone.She got treatment from Chadda Hospital,Yamuna nagar on 17/02/10,Chadda Hospital was not in list of Vipul Medcorp TPA corp.Ltd.So i claimed the insurance after discharge.
    I submitted all original bills that i got from hospital to Vipul Medcorp TPA corp.Ltd.After 1 month i received a query from there side that the bill for the treatment of amount Rs.9000 was given by doctor is on letter head.Rest bills of medicines near about Rs 3900 are ok.Please provide us numbered receipt bills for operation.Tha bill was included Operation fees+hospital charges+nursing fees+docter fees.
    I went to Docter chadda for issuing the numbered receipt bills.But he said that the bill that he issued on letter head is his original bill.People have claimed insurance on that bill.he never issue any numbered receipt bill to any costumer for any treatment.I told this to Vipul Medcorp TPA corp.Ltd.They said that please take in wriiten from docter that the bill is his original bill.I did same.I had taken doctor's description on 26/05/10 & forwarded to Vipul Medcorp TPA corp.Ltd.
    After 20 days they said that they need confirmation from My company Spray Engineering Devices Limited that the bill is final.I submitted the confirmation from my company on 24/06/10.After more 20-30 days they said that they need confirmation from United india Insurance company limited.They have sent the file to United india insurance company limited & awaiting for response from last 2 months.As per telephonic discussion with the person who is handling the case from United India insurance company he will clear the case.i have talked to him many times on phone.He always says that today i will do the needfull.Now he don' t receive any call from my phone.Then i sent him mail 2-3 times please give me your response for my claim.He has not replied my any mail.

Dear Sir/Madam.Please take an appropriate action to solve the case.

Thanks & regards
    Harjeet Singh
    Engineer,Spray Engineering Devices Limited
    Mohali.
    email-bhatia.harjeet@gmail.com
    bhatia.harjeet007@indiatimes.com

Unregistered

Default pending claim

Dear Concerned Team of Vipul Medical

My Name is Bharat Malhotra ,my wife got hospitalised on 16th august 2010 at MKW hospital rajouri garden delhi, i submitted my claim papers on 21st august to Mr.Nishan at Gurgaon office & i was promised that my claim would be setteled in 20 days , now whenever i am calling the customer care no proper response is available & no clarity is given , all my details are mentioned , i would really appretiate if some action is taken in this regard.

Ip no : 03FAA0018781C Name: Reema Malhotra
    Claim no : C01B01GI8383

Thanks & Best Regards

Bharat Malhotra

dinesh pal

Default Till date claim not received.

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please refer my vipul ID # 01FAW0064370C, Ispite of my contineous followup with your Indore Branch till date I have not received my claim.

Your prompt action to release my claim payment is highly appriciated.

Regards,

Dinesh Pal
    Cell # 09630090012
    e mail ID : dinesh.pal@gatiman.com

sagar goel

Default want to know about claim status?

I,SAGAR GOEL, WAS ADMITTED IN BALAJI MAX HOSPITAL,PATPARGANJ ,DELHI ON 4/10/10 AND DISCHARGED ON 11/10/10.PLEASE GIVE ME THE STATUS OF MY CLAIM ON the e-mail manavgoel@yahoo.com.MY ID NO.FHDU 0000329112,MY POLICY NO.041700/48/10/06/00001441.

Unregistered

Default I have no recd my claim cheaque

I,RAJEEv GUPTA, WAS ADMITTED IN BALAJI MAX HOSPITAL,PATPARGANJ,DELHI ON 15/10/10 AND DISCHARGED ON 17/10/10.PLEASE GIVE ME THE STATUS OF MY CLAIM ON the e-mail rajeev.pashupatipaper@gmail.com.MY ID NO.02 FAL0003633A,MY POLICY NO.36104/48/09/8500001367 And company name of insurance company NATIONAL INSURANCE CO.LTD.

THANX
    RAJEEV GUPTA

Daya Chand Jain

Default Query pertaining to mrs malti jain claim policy no 152906/48/2010/1479

1. Please reference your Reminder letter No 04QHI2059R1 dated 03 Jan 2011 received on 27 Jan 2011 and my leeter No DCJ/Pers/202(Med Claim) dated 28 Jan 2011 and 09 March 2011.

2. This is to inform you that all the doubts have been clerified vide my above mentioned letters and E-Mails but no response has yet been received from your office till date. You are requested to kindly look into the matter personally and get the med claim for Rs 2,50,000/- passed at the earliest.

3. Please confirm me at my E-mail address ggcojbp@yahoo.com

Thanking you.

Unregistered

Very bad experience with vipul mediclaim they do not reimburse after treatment action be taken agains them . Casless facillity is not understood . They take much time in giving /considering the request sent by the concerned hospitals . Patient has to wait longer for getting them generally they reject the claim which is born by ourselves

Unregistered

Default Irresponsible vipul helpdesk

I am working at Aricent, My mother was hospitalised on Nov 2010 and I have applied to reimburse the money by december. This stupid vipul helpdesk initially said that the paid medical bills are not required. So I have submitted the remaining documents by december. After that I didnt not get any status update for more than a month, finally got reply after sending several mails saying that I am supposed to submit the paid bills as well, by that time I lost few of my bills worth around 10K. I have submitted the remaining bills of aroud 20K. They dragged this for more than 6 months and finally they are saying that the final paid receipt what I have submitted is showing different hospital name. How come a hospital will provide paid recepit with different name. I have never seen such irresponsible and fraud pupil in my life. So pupil please dont beleive vipul medcorp and waste you money.

+ Reply to Thread