I have enrolled myself in ETEN CA laxmi nagar center for CA-IPCC GROUP 1 accounts and income tax live classes on 21/11/2011.They also provide facility of viewing class videos on their website 'increase.indiacan.com' by simply logging in.To view videos they release views accordingly.When i took admission then the counsellor told me that there are total 80% views which ETEN will release of total sessions held.When i logged in then i read in ETEN's terms & conditions that 50% views will be provided until completion of course of that subject and additional 30% views shall be released before one month of declared attempt and will avilable at student account on submission of CA Exam Roll Number at registered center.My exam attempt is May 2012.But on 19/3/2012 i saw that my views are not more than 15 in both the subjects.They have provided only 30% views till now.Today on 21/3/2012 i asked counsellor that why they are not releasing total 50% views then she told me that the ratio is now 30%+30%.
Which means that they will not provide more than 60% views of sessions held per subject.This is purely a fraud by ETEN because they are showing fake information on their website that they will provide 80% views and also giving wrong information about the release of views via their counsellor.
I have missed a lot of classes which i want to recover through viewing on their website but they have suddenly changed their policy without prior informing.I want you to look after this matter i want total 50% views ASAP before april 1 as per T&C of ETEN CA shown by them on their website or they have an option to refund my fees.I am facing problems in my exam preparation.I am attaching some relevant documents.
Varun Sharma
Student enquiry no.-ETN25600
Batch code:CAIPC1112015,CAIPC1112017
RECEIPT NO. : 61772