+ Reply to Thread

complaint against cooperative housing society

This is a discussion on complaint against cooperative housing society within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; I have a problem with my housing soceity, which consist of row houses, 2bhk and 1bhk. However the society is ...

Default complaint against cooperative housing society

I have a problem with my housing soceity, which consist of row houses, 2bhk and 1bhk.
    However the society is leving maintainance charges uniformly for all irrespective of
    the area occupied. A 1bhk resident pays the same amount as a row house owner. This
    is totallly unjust. I want to fight this injustice. Can anybody help or guide me on this.
    Edit Report

Unregistered

Default Jasmine Towers

Jasmine Towers Vasant Vihar Thane West.
    Tipnis the chairman and Bijay Yadav seceretary along with other hand picked members are causing too much distress to ther residents of jasmine towers.
    Tipnis has been the chairman forcefully for more than 5 years which is a violation as the chairman can hold term for 5 years only,he has made his wife a member of the committee also so that these two can pass any rule as two members support is needed.Tipnis and Yadav along with these curropt members have been imposing fines of their own for absurd rules like not allowing pets,not allowing children to play,not bursting crackers,parking,installing air conditioners 5000 for children playing this is absurd.These people get their cars washed for free,park three cars and bikes in a parking space.These people have awarded a single person contract for the whole building like newspaperwala,car washing etc.These currupt people eat money in awarding contracts also.They have also employed two handicapped people as members of the commmittee Musalmane and Shetty,these two walk around giving orders to people and use the security people to do their work,this is a very sad state of affairs.
    Tipnis has eaten a lot of moneyby missppropriation of funds he has taken lakhs of rupees for awarding the painting contract for the building.Is there any regulatory body to oversee these currupt people.
    Tipnis and Yadav formed this commitee without any election and has been imposing his own rules on the residents of jasmine towers.Please help us the residents of jasmine towers to remove this currupt man and his handpicked set of cheating and stealing liars,hope this man gets investigated one day and there will be justice.

+ Reply to Thread