+ Reply to Thread

Complaint against Sbi bank Manager

This is a discussion on Complaint against Sbi bank Manager within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; Dear Sir I am Aman Choudhary From Nilokheri, I want to took complaint against SBI Manager Mr. Sachdeva Currently in ...

Aman Choudhary

Default Complaint against Sbi bank Manager

Dear Sir
    I am Aman Choudhary From Nilokheri, I want to took complaint against SBI Manager Mr. Sachdeva Currently in Nilokheri Branch Distt. Karnal Haryana My Father took a loan against property But after some time he was expired in 1991. we dont know that he took the loan from bank ,when we got information from court we paid all the loan amount in 2001 and got clearance certificate from bank but from last TWO Years they are not giving the registry to us. The manager is not talking well with us if he talk then he says to meet tommorow. we made certificate as per their instruction but still they are not giving the registry to us .So PLEASE help us to get registry If u Want to clear any querry then PLEASE call me at my mobile no. 09813433777 Aman Choudhary.

Unregistered

Default Pf challan

We are Aparajitha corporate Services C/o Hindustan Unilever Limited Garden Reach Factory have submitted 16 heads of PF challan against one consolidated cheque drawn on HDFC bank on 11.10.2010 to SBI. N. S. road branch. After that on 23.10.2010 when we went to collect the triplicate & quadruplicate copy of the same the branch Manager told us to come on 25.10.2010 and collect the same because they have some problem regarding our consolidated cheque against 16 heads of challan, while we have gone through the same process from April 2010 onwards. However as per the managerís decision today (25.10.2010) we again go to the N. S. road branch but the branch manager replies that which staff handling this matter has gone on leave, so come on Wednesday (27.10.2010). Now as you know that to comply the PF monthly return we have to have submitted the triplicate copy of PF challan on or before 25th of every month to The E.P.F.O

kisun

Angry complane against bank manager sbi balwania branch

Sir/madam,
    I have saveral bank a/c in S B I bank at diffrent part of India and I am very much satisfied for the service provided by the bank except Balwania branch code no.6286,The customer of the bank are harrased by the bank because of poor service. Bank working time starts by 1030 but counters are being opened only after1145 or 1200 hrs. Suppose I have to draw some money than whole day I have to be standing in que fighting with other customers. Printer is not working for more than two months. I aproched to the bank manager but there is no improvement at all.
    In this age of computer this is not accectable, the Authorities must take the necessary steps to look into the matter.

Thanks in anticipation.

Unregistered

Angry complaint

dear, sir or madam
    i had a problem from last 10 days and hear in nurpur distt kangra (H.P) SBI branch no one helping me weather its the manager or the other members of the sbi branch. please help me plzzz

+ Reply to Thread