+ Reply to Thread

Complaint HDFC Credit Card Settlement and Lien on salary account without information

This is a discussion on Complaint HDFC Credit Card Settlement and Lien on salary account without information within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; Hi, I am an HDFC Corporate Credit Card Holder since 2005. Since last year April, I had been continuously commu ...

Default Complaint HDFC Credit Card Settlement and Lien on salary account without information

Hi,

I am an HDFC Corporate Credit Card Holder since 2005. Since last year April, I had been continuously commu nicating with the bank over phones and mails regarding closure of my card and settlement. But everytime their collection executive comes at the end of the month and takes the minimum amount due and says next month you will receive a settlement offer from the Bank. This thing continued repeatedly till July 26th 2010 when I paid the last minimum amount due.To my utter surprise my salary Account has been put on hold (lien) from 4th October2010. ( Rs.18328) . On contacting HDFC credit Card division they have sais that either I need to sign a Debit note or after 15 days the total amount will be automatically debited. Please refer ny mail to HDFC and MY GM- FINANCE Mr. Shailendra's mail to HDFC regarding this. I'm in tremendous problem as my mother is to be operated immediately, and God forbidden if something happens to her HDFC Bank will be solely responsible for the irrepairable loss that I will have to bear under such consequences. Its my sincere appeal to the Consumer court to please treat this matter as VERY VERY URGENT and advise the bank to immediately make my Salary account active. Also if my issue is not resolved within Monday 11th October 2010, our GM Finance has conveyed that they would be deciding to remove all our accounts from HDFC to ICICI.

]Also no new card was delivered to me but the statement received and payment received had a different card number since April 2009, which is completely illegal.

Regards

Vishnu Agarwal
    Mobile: 09836517688

Hi

Please note that as per your mail below I spoke to one of your executives at the below mentioned numbers. They gave me the number of Ms. Salma Khatoon (9331430897) and told that she is the concerned Debt Management officer for my Card settlement. I called her several times in the last 30 minutes but she is not picking up the phone. Please note that I am being harassed without any valid reason.

WOULD REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY TREAT THIS MATTER AS VERY VERY URGENT AND ACTIVATE MY SALARY ACCOUNT AT THE EARLIEST.

Also would like to inform you that I have not received any new card. My existing card number and the card number mentioned in the payment receipts given to me by your bank do not match, which again I think is a big DISCREPANCY on your part.
    t
    Regards,

Vishnu Agarwal
    Account Manager
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - Mail: WDC Limited, J3, Block GP, Sector 5, Salt Lake, Kolkata- 700 091, India
    ( Tel: +91 33 3018 1111 ) Direct: +91 33 3018 1127 2 Fax: +91 33 3018 1155
    + email: vagarwal@wdc.in 8 web: Web Development Company - Software development, IT services, web designing, resourcing, SAP erp solutions Kolkata India

From: "HDFC Bank Credit Cards Support" <customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com>
    To: "Vishnu Agarwal" <vagarwal@wdc.in>
    Date: 10/07/2010 02:04 PM
    Subject: RE:'HBL=010-353-907' RE: RE: RE: RE:'HBL=009-616-682' Re: Credit cardsettlement

Dear Mr. Agarwal,

Thank you for writing to us.

This is with reference to your e-mail regarding your card account.

We understand from your e-mail regarding settlement amd lien placed on the savings account. We wish to inform you that we have arranged for our Debt Management officer to contact you at the earliest regarding any possible settlement of the card account. We request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

We request you to contact our Debt Management Officer at the below
    mentioned number to assist you regarding queries relating to your card
    account.

Kolkata (033) 44053650 /033-44053678

Assuring you of our best attention at all times,

Regards

Deepa
    Customer Service Officer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Disclaimer :
    The information contained herein (including any accompanying documents) is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you have
    erroneously received this message, please immediately delete it and notify the sender. Also, if you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any
    action in reliance on the contents of this message or any accompanying document is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The organization is not responsible for any damage caused by a virus or alteration of the e-mail by a third party or otherwise . The contents of this message may not necessarily represent the views or policies of
    HDFC Bank Ltd.

Hi

Yet to receive any feedback from your end. Please help and revert back on an urgent basis.

Regards,

Vishnu Agarwal
    Account Manager
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    + email: vagarwal@wdc.in 8 web: Web Development Company - Software development, IT services, web designing, resourcing, SAP erp solutions Kolkata India

----- Forwarded by Vishnu Agarwal/kol/wdc on 10/07/2010 12:46 PM -----

{In Archive} RE:'HBL=009-999-693' RE: RE: RE:'HBL=009-616-682' Re: Credit card settlement

Vishnu Agarwal
    to:
    HDFC Bank Credit Cards Support
    10/05/2010 02:50 PM

Archive: This message is being viewed in an archive.

Hi

Please note that inspite of repeated requests nobody has from your bank has assisted me in settling this issue once and for all. To my utter surprise from yesterday onwards I,m not being able to withdraw any amount from my Salary account vide A/C No 02081050009595 Howrah Branch. Today after speaking to one executive of Gillander House branch I came to know that my Account has been put on hold from Chennai.

Kindly note that if I had any intention of not paying back what I am supposed to, in that case I would have shifted my salary account to ICICI since we have both the options of HDFC and ICICI. It is very disappointing that HDFC treats its corporate clients in this way. I have also raised this issue with our Accounts department and they are also thinking of parting ways with HDFC.

As requested earlier I once again request you to waive off my interest and late payment charges from April 2009 onwards and tell me the exact amount to be paid, which I will pay back in Six equal installments. But would request you to immediately make my Account active since on 7th October my mother's operation is due.

In case you feel that i have tried to default my payment intentionally, please send me a final settlement letter for the amount that has been out on hold and a Debit note which I will sign off and part ways with HDFC once and for all.

Please treat this as very very urgent and revert back at the earliest.

In case i dont get justice from your end I will be bound to take forward this matter to RBI and Consumer Court with all communications and documents available with me.

Regards,

Vishnu Agarwal
    Account Manager

Dear Pritam,

Vishnu Agarwal , a WDC employee having salary account with your bank is not able to withdraw money from his account.

Please help as his corporate salary account has been put on hold without any prior intimation .

Regards,
    Shailendra K. Yagnick
    GM - Finance & Accounts
    Web Development Co. Ltd.
    Ph : 3018 1132 (D)
    Ph : 3018 1111/58 (Board)
    Mobile : 98310 18260

Regards

Vishnu Agarwal
    WDC LTD

Mobile:09836517688

Default reply

A credit card is a small plastic card issued to users as a system of payment. It allows its holder to buy goods and services based on the holder's promise to pay for these goods and services.The issuer of the card creates a revolving account and grants a line of credit to the consumer from which the user can borrow money for payment to a merchant or as a cash advance to the user.
    ----------------------------------------------
    Help Credit Card Debt

Unregistered

Unhappy Complain Against VISHNU DEVELOPERS BANGALORE

VISHNU DEVELOPERS are fraud,they built VISHNU ENCLAVE 4.5 years back and took money to provide BWSSB (KAVERY CONNECTION) but till date we don't get WATER CONNECTION,he has also not paid BETTERMENT CHARGES TO BBMP.

MR. GANESH BALIGA is a FRAUD Person , IF you request him to get promised things done,he will start abusing and threatening saying that he will "throw you out of the FLAT" and other severe consequences....

GUYS Please don't buy his apartments, he is building VISHNU HABITAT and other projects,please come and meet the fellow residents of VISHNU ENCLAVE and know his credentials before investing your hard earned money.

VISHNU DEVELOPERS WEBSITE : Vishnu Developers

beware of this fraud builder

your's
    one simple IT Guy cheated by VISHNU DEVELOPERS

+ Reply to Thread