+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Consumer Court Delhi

This is a discussion on Consumer Court Delhi within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; Delhi being a large covered area it needs to have some sort of help to its citizens where they can ...

Banned

Default Consumer Court Delhi

Delhi being a large covered area it needs to have some sort of help to its citizens where they can go and complaint, which is why you will find a consumer court in near enough every part of Delhi.
    Like seen on the forum there are so many people who are unhappy for many different services or products they have brought, so here is a list of all the consumer courts in Delhi.

Consumer Court Delhi

DELHI DISTRICT FORUM (North)
    District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum
    Room No. 2 & 3
    Old Civil Supplies Building
    Tis Hazari
    New Delhi.
    Telephone No.: 23969372, 22924780

DELHI DISTRICT FORUM (South)
    District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum
    C-22 & 23, Udyog Sadan
    Institutional Area
    Behind Qutab Hotel
    Mehrauli
    New Delhi.
    Telephone No.: 26961433, 26565666

District Forum North Delhi
    Room Nos. Ė 2&3, Old Civil Supplies Bldg, Tis Hazari, Delhi .
    95124-2365100 (Resi)

District Forum South Delhi
    C-22 & 23, Udyog Sadan, Qutub Institutional Area, Behind Qutub Hotel, Mehrauli, Delhi
    24463463 (Resi)

District Forum West Delhi
    C-Block, Community Centre, Pankha Road , Janakpuri, New Delhi .
    28080303 (Resi)

District Forum North-East Delhi
    Bunkar Vihar Complex (Weavers Complex), Nand Nagri, Delhi .
    23819679 (Resi)

District Forum North-West Delhi
    Convenient Shopping Centre, Block-C, Pkt-C, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi .
    27137566 (Resi)
    27112882 (Resi)

District Forum
    New Delhi
    Barracks, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi
    23832220 (Resi)

District Forum South-West Delhi
    Local Shopping Centre, Sheikh Sarai, Phase ĖII, Delhi .
    24642631 (Resi)

District Forum Central Delhi
    Mezannine Floor, I.S.B.T., Kashmeri Gate, Delhi .

District Forum East Delhi
    Convenient Shopping Centre, Saini Enclave, Delhi .
    95124-2328935 (Resi)

Unregistered

Default tdi

I need to file a case against TDI city, they have blocked my money.Advocates interested, please email me.

email ID s omdeepti@gmail.com

Unregistered

Default not got the money

sir,
    as this complaint is regarding the refundable amount that i have not got from irctc .
    actually i had booked a ticket two months ago for the trip to veshno devi on the economy package,
    but the train was canceled from there side and they are not giving me the amount back which of 6211.
    i had booked a ticket in irctc which is govt firm they are just making me fool by saying the same ting again and again that we had sended you the money so plese see to it and revert me back at livish.hunk9@gmail.com .
    thanks
    regards
    livish

MOHIT JINDAL70

Default handset not repaired

I have purchased Sony 595 mobile handset from Pitampura Branch of Planet M in Delhi.

Dated: 14 Jan 2009

With 2 years warranty.( 1st year will given by SONY and 2nd year warranty will given by PLANET M )

I was problem in my handset like speaker problem, keypad problem and dot on screen but it was working properly. I gave my handset to PLANET M PITAMPURA Branch for repairing and he checked my phone which was working properly and he gave me acknowledgment slip of repairing and said this set will repair within 7 days, when I went there after 7 days he said PLANET M Canít repair this handset bícoz it is physical damage. I said ok fine and I said check my set and on it. He charged it but it didnít on and its barratry carried heat and he said please leave this set here for 2 days. Iíll sent it to vendor and he will repair it.
    After 2 days P M person said your set canít on and we are not responsible for this. I said, I want talk to your senior and contact to Mr. Gourav Balla (Telecom Manager). He said it is our fault so Iíll repair it, he said I will give your cell in working condition not repair other faults and I will resolve the problem within 2 days but he didnít repair it. Everyday I called him he said Iíll give you today, tommaroÖÖÖ. After 18-20 days I gave him warning if you will not repair my handset so I will complaint in consumer court and After that he said he will repair it and I will repair all faults of your handset like speaker problem, keypad problem and replace screen of your handset, just give me a week time period I will repair it but after a week it was not repair, now he is not picking my callsÖ. And I asked to Planet M store person he said I have no any acknowledge and called to vendor, he said cell is dead, it canít repair.

Means After 1 month 10 days they cannot provide the service. I donít know where is my phone, it will meet me or not.

I have visited 12 - 13 times to Planet M but they are not responding properly . They are just saying that they have send the mobile for repairing . They are just bluffing the customers.

From now onwards Me and all persons related to me will not buy any product from Planet M.

This is realy shame for Planet M. We supposed to get good service from your side thats why we were buying products from Planet M, not from Sony Priority, but thats the mistake i have done

MOHIT JINDAl

rakesh shukla

Default Complaint regarding Coaching centre, FITTJEE , Kalu Sarai

Sir,

I had enrolled my chidren into the IIT coaching at FITJEE . After about three months , I have withdrawn my children due to deficiency in service . I found the coachinf to be unprofessional , unsafe and that they could not provide my children a right kind of an environment to study .

I took up the matter with them for refund on a pro-rata basis. In order to provide my children some form of coaching , I requested them to provide me the correspondence coaching , which also they have now said that I have to fill up some seperate forms and is subject to approval of the HoD.

I am seeking a refund from the FITJEE . Please advice .

Rakesh shukla

gltsbm

Default Complaint to Jinni Infosystems Pvt. Ltd.

Dear Sir

Hamne Jinni Infosystems Pvt. Ltd., 306, RG Complex-II, Prashant Vihar, Sector-14, Rohini, Delhi-85 Se Date 24.01.2010 ko 5 Computer System & 1 Printer purchase kiye the

System main problem aane par bo ab hame 3 month se service nahi de rahe hai hum phone kar-kar thak chuke hai parntu koi engineer nahi aate. hamre 3 computer system main problem ho gayi hai aur hamne 1 system bahar se engineer bula kar thik karvaya hai.

yeh ek school hai lekin wo iss baat ko nahi samjhte. inhone hame 5 system ki 3 years ki onsite support bhi likhkar di.

plz inke khilaf action liya jaye

G.L.T. Saraswati Bal Mandir Sr. Sec. School,
    Ring Road, Nehru Nagar, New Delhi

Phone Nos. 29840088/29836523
    Email Id-gltsbm@bol.net.in

gltsbm

Default Complaint to Jinni Infosystems Pvt. Ltd.

Dear Sir

Hamne Jinni Infosystems Pvt. Ltd., 306, RG Complex-II, Prashant Vihar, Sector-14, Rohini, Delhi-85 Phone Nos. 9654141474 Se Date 24.01.2010 ko 5 Computer System & 1 Printer purchase kiye the

System main problem aane par bo ab hame 3 month se service nahi de rahe hai hum phone kar-kar thak chuke hai parntu koi engineer nahi aate. hamre 3 computer system main problem ho gayi hai aur hamne 1 system bahar se engineer bula kar thik karvaya hai.

yeh ek school hai lekin wo iss baat ko nahi samjhte. inhone hame 5 system ki 3 years ki onsite support bhi likhkar di.

plz inke khilaf action liya jaye

G.L.T. Saraswati Bal Mandir Sr. Sec. School,
    Ring Road, Nehru Nagar, New Delhi

Phone Nos. 29840088/29836523
    Email Id-gltsbm@bol.net.in

Unregistered

Default Re: Gyser is not working

Dear Sir,

I am Satya Singh, residing in Mahipalpur Extn New -Delhi .
    12-13 days back I have purchased one 15 Leter Gyser from M.K Electronics Mahipalpur (gyser brand name is Summer Cool) . After the very 1st day when we have installed the gyser it was got failled and was not working . We have complained about it in MK electronics , he said let me send someone to see the problem . After requesting 2 times one technical person has come and the gyser is started working .
    Next day the same problem has occured again, inspite of giving several calls to the MK electronics to change this gyser and install the newone no body has come yet, or neither reverted to our call .
    After 20-25 calls only one call was been picked up saying that we do not have 15 Leter gyser in stock once it will come, will let you know .
    After that every day from last 7 days I am giving a call but my phone is not being picked up at all now . This is really not the way to cater a customer .

We would really request you to help me out in this regard and give a solid lesson to this
    M.K electronics people .

Please find listed herewith the address and other details of the shop -

M.K Electronics
    L-9, Sunder Singh building, Main market
    Mahipalpur , New-Delhi - 110037

Phone : 011 - 26784729
    Cell : 9818343262

Thanks and Best Regards
    Satya Singh
    Cell : 9871930750

deepak kumar

Default case against aasha boys hostel south ex 2 ndse 49

dear sir,
    myself deepak kumar thakur presently studying at aakash institute south ex ,as i belong from nagaland so i decided to live in the hostel named aasha boys hostel ,at masjid moth ,as my coaching courase will be over on 2nd week of feb 2011 so i decided to live the hostel on 8th feb 2011 as i entered at the hostel on 8th july 2010 and they have taken the caution money at the time of admission and now they are saying that i have to stay at hostel upto feb then i will get money by post and i have also the amt. of feb also ..so i am demanding the money of feb which is rs.5500+5000 caution money ...............
    kimdly give me the right suggestions at dpkak123@gmail.com
    thank you

Ram bahadur tiwari

Angry refrigerator not repaired even within within warranty

sir,
    I ram bahadur tiwari r/o c-17/13 dayalpur ext. delhi-11094 want to draw the kind attention of the concerned authorities towards my critical problem. sir, I have a refrigerator of whirlpool company which i have purchased in about 6 years before from a shop of bhajanpura. In the month of january I got some problem with the refrigerator so I called to 44444444 and took the mobile no. of Unique international (add:- B-28,U.G.F., DDA Market complex, New Rajender Nagar, New Delhi-60) this is a type of repairing centre. they send two service men to us and they repaired the refrigerator and charged 1600 for repairing and also given us the guaranty of one year. but after two months in march the refrigerator again not working properly. so when we again called to the service center to claim our guaranty then they refused to give the claim and given the excuse that they don't have the details of our repairing and also saying that now they do not give their service to our area and saying that the boys who repaired the refrigerator have left their job. when I talked to the senior authorities Mr. nawab (m:9540400330)and Mr. Sameer(9717412663) he also told us the same. Although I have the original bill of the service.so, please do something in this concern and solve my problem as soon as possible. and also send me a reply of the case in urgent. thanking you,

Mr. Ram bahadur tiwari
    add: c- 17/13 dayalpur ext. delhi-110094

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast