+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Consumer Court Indore

This is a discussion on Consumer Court Indore within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; If you reside in Indore and have issues with a newly bought product or service, such as the product being ...

Banned

Default Consumer Court Indore

If you reside in Indore and have issues with a newly bought product or service, such as the product being defective or the service you bought does not give you what it states, then you can take matter further to the consumer court in Indore. Contact details of the Indore consumer court are mentioned below.

Consumer Court Indore

Indore District Forum
    Block-D, First Floor,
    Navlakha Complex,
    Navlakha,
    Indore
    0731-2478120
    0731-2702323(Resi)
    0731-2478120 (Fax)

Unregistered

Angry Appeal for justice & compensation against mental harassment, torturing & dare consequ

Your honour,

I had possessed a Card No. 4211892015304832 of GE Money Financial Services Ltd., New Delhi. Unfortunately, I used this card one time to purchase dress material for Rs. 1203/- (Rupees One thousand two hundred three) only. Since I have no sufficient financial background, the above amount was repaid in monthly installment, in cash to their Indore office and obtained necessary acknowledgement / receipt before due date of every month. As per the account, any body will pay cash payment, then the credit should be treated on the same date. We can see in their every bill that the credit showing after 3-4 days of receipt of cash payment and charging interest / penalty unnecessary by them every month.

Till the completion of the installment, I have paid total Rs. 2290/- (Rupees two thousand two hundred ninety) to their Indore office before due date and the Branch Authority Mr. Jacob confirmed the completion of the installment.

After few month of the settlement / completion of payment, they are again started to sending statement showing due payment on me. I went to their Indore office and while inquiring the Indore office authority confirmed that there is no due in the above Card Account and advice to ignore every bill showing any outstanding.

Now, they have started to harassing and torturing me mentally, over phone from their Delhi office and also warned dare consequences against payment.

I am submitting here with complete cash receipts and their statement showing unnecessary interest charged, for your kind perusal.

I pray your honour for Justice in this regard and also claiming compensation against mental harassment, torturing & dare consequences.

With warm regards,

(Omana Denis)
    House No. 8,
    Shripati Kunj, Kashipuri,
    Opp. Jineshwar Hr. Sec. School,
    Sukhliya, Indore 452 010.

unnat3185

Default Appeal for compensation against harassment and getting justice

Respected Sir

I, am Unnat Agarwal, resident of Ratlam kothi society, Indore. Around 1.5 - 2 yrs back, i have purchased a Microwave Owen of ONIDA COMPANY. But 2 months back i found a problem related to DOOR LOCK. For solving this problem i gave my Microwave Owen to ONIDA SERVICE CENTER situated above MILLAN TVS SHOWROOM at rani sati marg, Indore. Instead of taking the microwave Owen from their side , they told me that we wont come and take ur microwave owen from ur home. for this u have to come down to our service center for repairing the microwave owen. when i asked the representative of their company, he told me that its our policy that we dont provide services to home. From that Day to till today i havnt received my microwave owen. They kept telling me we we are not finding the new DOOR LOCK and we r trying for this. For this i have made a N no. of phone calls to their representative whos name is Mr. Shailesh. he is the person who's handling all these things. whenever me and my father called him. everytime he said give me 3- 4 days DOOR LOCK is coming from our Head Office(Mumbai).

Instead of solving the problem quickly they have completed 2 months and the problem is still their and they are saying the same thing again n again to me.

My only question to them is that - Am i done any mistake by purchasing the product of ONIDA COMPANY instead of other company's product.

When they are not in a position to provide proper and quick services to the customers, then why the hell company is selling her product in market?

i have already wasted my time for this and i am not in a position that i can argue anymore with them.Thats why i am taking the help of CONSUMER COURT and i have a faith on our law, that court willl defenitly provide me compensation against mental harassment and the time which i have wasted already.

I am hoping that court will set a benchmark for evry other company's, by punishing them and giving justice to me. So that in future the customers like me will not be cheated like this, what they r doing with me right now.

Thanking you

Unnat Agarwal
    F/3 Ratlam Kothi, Indore

Unregistered

Default complaint against Blazeflash Couriers Ltd.

I had courier my parcel on 19/08/2010 from Blazeflash Couriers Ltd they told me that it would reach on Saturday if not Saturday it will defiantly reach on Monday morning as its Rakhi festival and if every one is sending Rakhi it would defiantly reach before 24 august but till now it has not received.I had send rakhi to my brother but the courier did not send it till now and the rakhi festival is also gone.Now the courier is not compensating me for that.My courier no. is 293829622.I had payed him 40 Rs and if the rakhi is not reached on time then it does not make any sense for me send my brother rakhi now.I have been really hurt-ed and i want full compensation. please help me and do reply me soon.

Unregistered

Default Complaint about Tikona Net Connection

Sir,I took Tikona internet connection on 9th September 2010 and paid 2600rs as quarterly payment,since that day i didn't got the speed they mentioned in their plan,even most of the time net does not connect. i called at their customer care and 2-3 times their technician came but did nothing. Most of the time at night i lose connection.once their technician said that at night their signal is weak.
    I had paid quarterly and they are not giving my money back as i want now to withdraw the connection
    Please do something against Tikona
    Chandrashekhar Mishra

Unregistered

Default Froude loan commitment by fullerton india pvt ltd.

Respected Sir,

With due respect i am Mahipal singh chundavat was take loan of Rs. 50000/- on dated05/04/09.
    The executive of your branch told me that I have to paid rs.2188/- per month for 3 year's only at the rate of 12.50% yearly.
    After paid more then 18 instilments when I want to finished my loan so I make a call to the toll free no.18000018 something and get incomplete information and they told me to paid total 48 installments for 4 years that means I have to paid 55120/- only intrest+50000 /-the principle = 105120/- and the rate of interest will 27.50 % per year.
    After then I was calling to Mrs. laxmi to Indore branch on 4043343 and want to the details about that but they are not help me and trying to transfer the call. sir plz solve my problem .
    loan AC No. 012725000023590
    PHONE : 09827533816
    Email : sanjaysingh33816@gmail.com

vikas kumar dupta

Post tikon internet connection

my name is vikas kumar gupta i want to internet connection in our pc so i discussed abot that tikona sales executive [04/10/10] vivek he come to my home and taken 500/- rupees [induland bank]chek through me and told me i will connect internet connection tomorow but next day a echnition come and he didnot find any coverage for this virless connection ,
    ................. so i i have neither returned my check nor inernet connection whenever i called vivkek than he told me i am coming your home after some time some hour so i requestly say to you please understand my problem and wright action against him and either returned my check or connect me through the net

my contact
    vikas kumar gupta 9630301939,9993269387 abhishek.infotech05@yahoo.com

Tikona contact (against action)
    vivek (sales field)

Unregistered

Angry problam with dell laptop

Respected Sir
    LAPTOP SCREEN GET BLANK AFTER 60 MINUTES THIS HAPPEN IN APRIL 2010.
    BUT NOW (OCT 2010) THE FREQUENCY OF PROBLAM HAS INCREASED.
    AFTER COMPLANDING DELL PEOPLE CHANGE MY LAPTOP MOTHER BORD ON 23/09/10.
    BUT PROBLAM HAS NOT SOLVED,AFTER THAT I HAVE CONTECT ON 18004254026.
    MY PROBLAM HAS NOT SOLVED YET(13/1O/10).
    ALL THE TIME I FACE NEW PERSONE AND HE IS NOT ABLE TO MY PROBLAM PROPEELY.

rajnish katarne
    indore

kailash panchal

Default cheque bounce

i had got a cheque from a person in dewas and i had deposited this cheque in my axis bank account but due to insufficient fund in his account the checque got bounces so how can i take money from him as he is always refuce to take my call and not paying my money .
    the cheque is with me till now so what type of action should i take to getmy money back from him

my contacts are:- 08000393599
    e-mail- mp_mechdesigner@yahoo.co.in

rahul goyal

Question additional charge deduction

i am a reliance cdma mobile service cost-mer
    my belence has been deducted from my account at tuesday 26-10-2010
    my no is 9827830966
    i want to back my money
    i talk to many customer care junior and senior executive but they disconnect my call in between and i still not receive any charge deduction massage in my inbox.
    and they are also not able to give me genuine reason for it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast