+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Consumer Court Jabalpur

This is a discussion on Consumer Court Jabalpur within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; There have been many times when newly bought products have turned out faulty and not worked properly, when going back ...

Banned

Default Consumer Court Jabalpur

There have been many times when newly bought products have turned out faulty and not worked properly, when going back to the shop well they turn you down and say nothing can be done. But you can do something and that is to submit your complaint to a consumer court in your area. Below are details mentioned of the consumer court in Jabalpur for the Jabalpur residents.

Consumer Court Jabalpur

Jabalpur District Forum
    Block No.15-K,
    Scheme No 18 Civic Centre
    Jabalpur
    0761-2310636
    0761-2324891(Resi)
    0761-2310636(Fax)

Unregistered

Default Defect in New Nokia Moblie

I am Dev Kumar,
    I have purchase Nokia E52 mobile on 06.09.2010.
    after purchasing mobile i was found that mobile was not getting full charge.
    on that time i was complaint at nokia care shastri bridge jabalpur.
    they update my mobile software.
    but problem was as it is.
    then after i called to retailer and told him all problem the suggest me to come there and
    give my mobile to his concern nokia care and i do as he said.

and my mobile was working well and battery supported full.
    after one day i wanted to change my sim and want to use bsnl sim in my
    this phone but my phone was unable to supported bsnl sim.
    after that i go back to nokia care and told him my mobile's new problem.

they told me that they have to send my mobile to there h.q.
    and they sent it.
    after 20 days they call me and told me that mobile can not repair becoz some part of mobile
    has been damage and the warranty of my mobile has been expire.

and they give me back my mobile after that i was trying to on my mobile but its not on.
    i again go back to nokia care and tell them that mobile was not able to switch on.

they told me that they will contact me after 24 hour but they did not.
    i am suffering with this problem if possible then suggest me how to get the solution.

Dev Kumar
    jabalpur

Unregistered

Thumbs up Complaint for charging more than MRP rates.

I am SP Verma

Sir, I have purchased STRONG WALL TILES Design No. 5466 Nov 2010 MRP Rate Rs.130/- for size 300mm x 200mm Quantity 15 pieces coverage 0.90m weight 9.5kg.

Purchase from M/s Mukesh Tiles Centre, Jai Prakash Nagar, Near Holi Light School, Adhartal Jabalpur. Mobile No. 9303879931

Quantiy Purchased 23 Box @ Rs 145/- per box = Rs 3335/-
    03 Box @ Rs 220/- per box = Rs 660/-
    Total amount paid Rs. 3995/-

Complaint:- No. 1) Shop keeper charged Rs.145/-per box i.e. more than MRP Rate Rs.130/-
    No. 2) Shop keeper tampered/ tried to remove the MRP rates from boxes.
    No. 3) Shop keeper's threatening to the customer for not going to consumer forum, he says "Mai thus beash hazar aur kharch kagoonga aur dhek loonga"

Sir, he has given me cash memo in his own writing but he has not signed the bill, he has also given me visiting card of shop.

SP VERMA
    Mobile No +919826923069
    Date 18-02-2011

dharmendra sharma

Default Intex mobile phone complane

Dear,
    Sir,

I would like to bring to your attention the following:-

1. I am Dharmendra Sharma s/o Mr. K.N. sharma , age 29, Add. Ratan nagar jabalpur MP
    2. I purchased one Intex mobile Phone Modle No. i smart, IMEI NO-910040650022168 & 910040650073161 on 08-04-2010 from a retail shop- Rahul watch & Electronics their receipt no. 381dt. 08-04-2010 for Rs.4150/-.
    3. The track ball of this mobile is not working properly.
    4. I deposited this mobile with their Service Centre ( DIWAKAR AGENCIES G-14 JAYANTI COMPLEX JABALPUR MP). They committed me to return my mobile in 7 days after due repair.

I am sorry to say what to talk of the return of the duly repaired mobile back to me in 7 days, they are unable to inform me the status of my mobile. They are not even willing to respond to my calls. During this period of 15 days since I deposited my mobile with them, I am unable to contact people and my work is suffering hugely. I am a designer and you can very well imagine the workload on me.

In view of the above, I request you to kindly get me the new mobile delivered from the company in lieu of the defected piece which track ball is not wating so please do the needful soon as posible.

Yours truly,

DHARMENDRA SHARMA
    Peoples samachar , Jabalpur

Rahul Behre

Default Complaint for charging unnecessary charge of Rs. 31 by TATA DOCOMO

Dear Sir,
    I am a user of TATA DOCOMO prepaid mobile service.
    Last night i have the talk time balance of Rs. 32.50 .But at today morning i check my balance thsn i find my balance remain only 5 paise.Than i call customer care of TATA DOCOMO,then they told me that i requested for a game service. But i have not requested for this game service .
    So i want my money back as soon as possible.My mobile no. is 8602591369.

Your faithfully
    Rahul Behre
    Address-:S.B.I. colony Single Stori Baldeo Bagh Jabalpur
    mob no-:8602591369

SARANSH PANDYA

Default complaint for not getting my mobile back from 7th of march

RESPECTED SIR,
    I HAVE PURCHASED A MOBILE PHONE NAMING SONY ERICSSON SPIRO ON 4TH OF FEBRUARY 2011 IN RS 4800 AND USED IT TILL 7TH OF MARCH AND SUBMITTED BACK TO THE SERVICE CENTER AS IT WAS HANGING WHILE PERFORMING DIFFERENT FUNCTIONS. AND FROM THAT PARTICULAR DATE I GOT BACK IN MARCH 18 BUT IT WAS NOT REPAIRED THEY JUST RETURNED AS IT WAS EARLIER NOT WORKING PROPERLY AND AGAIN SUBMITTED TO SERVICE CENTER ON 19TH OF MARCH AND TILL NOW IT DIDNT GOT IT BACK.
    KINDLY HELP ME I WANT MY MONEY AS THE MOBILE IS A DEFECTED ONE.

YOUR FAITHFUL
    SARANSH PANDYA
    93 "A" RAMESHWARAM COLONY
    MR-4 ROAD JABALPUR
    EMAIL-: sam.riders31@yahoo.com
    mobile no. 9424927789

Anurag Mahajan

Default Money Not refunded

On 6th July 2010 i had filed the TDR TO RAILWAY COZ DUE MORE THAN 3HR RUNNING LATE TRAIN I HAD CANCELED MY TICKET ND FILED THE TDR AS PER CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE OF IRCTC.
    BUT 10 MONTHS PASSED YET ME NOT GETTING MY AMMOUNT CREDIT IN MY ACCOUNT.

DETAILS GIVEN BELOW.

Transaction Details
    PNR Number: 6441668927 Ticket Type: eticket Transaction ID: 0227185375
    Booked On: 3-7-2010 Class: 3A Internet Service Charge: Rs 20.00
    Date Of Journey: 05/7/2010 Railway Zone: NR Bank: SBI Debit
    Total: Rs 356.00 Train No: 2203 Ticket Charge: Rs 336.00
    From Station: NEW DELHI(NDLS) Quota: General To Station: JALANDHAR CITY(JUC)
    IRCTC Zone: CCM/Refund, Northern Railway New Delhi

Ticket Details
    S# Name Age Sex Coach Seat Res-Status
    1 Anurag Mahajan 23 Male G10 0075/ UB Booked

TDR Details
    Reason For TDR: Train Late More Than Three Hou
    rs And Passenger Not Travelled
    . TDR Status: Forwarded To Railway Reference No: ekt2010076001394936
    TDR Zone: NR TDR Filing Date: 06-Jul-2010
    Refund Status: Refund under Process Refund Date: Not Available Refund Amount: Rs.0.00

THIS STATUS IS OD DATED 21/05/2011

Kindly suggest me what to do.

Thanks

Anurag Mahajan

Unregistered

Default complain agains bsnl

Res Sir,
    my land line phone no is 0761-2653363 . Has always show busy from las 25 days
    i. put complain in our exchange of jabalpur but they cant solve the problem. They say you can do what ever you want.my phone no is faulty from 10th of may 2011.
    plz take proper action..
    thanking you

santosh namdeo

Unregistered

Default compleant for ricoh india ltd.

i have to purchase color photo copier machine ricoh india ltd. in bhopal buy on mr. vijay varma than machine is not supply on the my configuration & not be any service support. i want to replace or my money back.

please my behalf uchit karyavahi.

Unregistered

Default reliance communication forod

sir relaince compay ne mere saat dhokha kiya ha mene 2-9-2011 ko 9301667311 par 2 bar 299 ka plan daal diya tha ak bar rimcdma lapu se or ak bar e-mind se lekin coustmar ko ak hi plan diya ja raha ha to me chata ho ki company ya to secont wala 299 ka plan de ya validite wadaye lekin ye dono suwidha dene mana kar diya ha or coustmar ka ak 299 ka plan kha gai ha or na hi pase lota rhai app uske khilap action le mera naam anandshriwas mo no 9300031978 address: east niwarganj janki raman mandir panday chowk jabalpur (m.p) pin no 482002 ha aap please relaince communication par action le

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast