+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Consumer Court Kanpur

This is a discussion on Consumer Court Kanpur within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; For the residents of Kanpur there are two consumer courts in Kanpur, where they can go and file their complaints. ...

Banned

Default Consumer Court Kanpur

For the residents of Kanpur there are two consumer courts in Kanpur, where they can go and file their complaints. Whether its about a cheater service you have been sold, or a faulty or defective product bought, you can take these to the consumer court and get results.

Consumer Court Kanpur

District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum Kanpur
    Opposite Main Building,
    Central Treasery Compound,
    Civil Lines
    Kanpur
    Uttar Pradesh - 208001

District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum
    Room No. 1-2,
    Near Main Gate,
    Opposite Main Building,
    Kanpur
    Uttar Pradesh

Unregistered

Default dtdc courier

I regret to inform you that our parcel, tracking id D03560245, was supposed to be delivered on the 21st of august 2010, but the parcel is not delivered to us till date,
    the local office of DTDC company is failing to deliver the parcel without giving any genuine reason to us and instead is asking us to collect the parcel from their office, which is 10kms far from our place. If the parcel is not delivered to us today, we will suffer a loss in our business as our client has to leave to US tommorrow morning 6AM, this will not only give us a loss but will also RUIN the goodwill of our firm.

Unregistered

Exclamation scholarship fraud

sir,
    my income certificate is shown by official website, even thoogh college blamed on me that i have submitted fake Income certificate, and college is trying to consume my fee refund scholarship.
    yours faithfully
    SURYA PRAKASH SHUKLA
    B.TECH 4TH YR (STD)
    BHABHA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
    AUNHA , KANPUR DEHT

Unregistered

Default cradit card of HDFC bank

sir i have account of HDFC bank in Kanpur govind nagar, my account is salery account . i am doing job in GHARI SABUN factory. MY account no is 02981050013837.when my account was opening as wel as also issue CRADIT card.my problem is that HDFC bank tie up with BAJAJ ALLIANZE , and issue HEALTH policy MY upsense of knoledege.for one year.my health policy no is 0G-09-1104-9961-00014119,and isssue date is 26 septembar 2008and premeium is 5720. HDFC bank against my cradit card pay premium to bajaj allianze Rs 5720.after 4 to 5 month when i receive a notice from HDFC bank that bank written that premium paid by HDFC against cradit card no 4346786000122720 with 14 % interest and i have not receive any document from bajaj allianze regarding health policy so please look this matter sir my monthly payment is 6000 Rs after so many notice from HDFC bank my health is down.
    my name is INAYAT HUSSAIN JAFRI
    MY MOBILE NO IS 9936705352
    PLS HELP ME
    THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    sir i have account of HDFC bank in Kanpur govind nagar, my account is salery account . i am doing job in GHARI SABUN factory. MY account no is 02981050013837.when my account was opening as wel as also issue CRADIT card.my problem is that HDFC bank tie up with BAJAJ ALLIANZE , and issue HEALTH policy MY upsense of knoledege.for one year.my health policy no is 0G-09-1104-9961-00014119,and isssue date is 26 septembar 2008and premeium is 5720. HDFC bank against my cradit card pay premium to bajaj allianze Rs 5720.after 4 to 5 month when i receive a notice from HDFC bank that bank written that premium paid by HDFC against cradit card no 4346786000122720 with 14 % interest and i have not receive any document from bajaj allianze regarding health policy so please look this matter sir my monthly payment is 6000 Rs after so many notice from HDFC bank my health is down.
    my name is INAYAT HUSSAIN JAFRI
    MY MOBILE NO IS 9936705352
    PLS HELP ME
    THANKS
    Dear customer,

We apologize if the insurance policy was activated without your knowledge. Our team is currently investigating this matter and will shortly be in touch with you regarding your policy. In the interim, should you wish to communicate with the bank on this matter, you may write in to us directly at talktous@hdfcbank.com with the reference id TTU00113006102010. We would also like to caution you against posting sensitive information such as your credit card number on a public platform such as this, as it may lead to your account being compromised.

Regards, Customer Assistance, HDFC Bank

Anuj Kool

Angry Frustrated with Vodafone bills

Dear Sir
    This is Anuj Kool Mb No 9721554776 post paid user location
    Kanpur.On 3 Dec 10 I applied for the Rs 499 mobile Net
    connection,after a while it was started ,at the time of purchasing this
    pack your Executive(Kanahiya) at the Civil Line Branch told me that
    your Internet will be free after this pack.But at the time of the
    Billing i have been charged Rs 1300/-in the name of Vodafone Live.Then
    at that particular Query time your Executive(Kanahiya)was saying that
    Vadafone Live is Chargeable.Why He has not told me all these things at
    the time of Buying the pack? If he is not aware of such thins so why he
    or his mangers are working there?If Rs 1300 has to be deducted it
    should be deducted from that Executive Mr Kanahiya.For the time being I
    have paid the whole bill,but if such kind of miscommunication will be
    there then How I or other users will be continuing the Vodafone???????
    So plz help me out in this serious matter and get my money revert
    to my account as soon as possible.

Unregistered

Default Veenus courier

Dear Sir,

I regret to inform you that our parcel, Docket number 17042390, was supposed to be delivered on the 7th Feb 2011, but the parcel is not delivered to us till date,
    The local office of Veenus company is failing to deliver the parcel without giving any genuine reason to us and now using abuse language. If the parcel is not delivered to us, my brother will suffer a loss in CA Exam, this will not only give us a loss but will also RUIN the carrier of my brother.

Address of courier:
    Veenus Courier Service Pvt Ltd,
    49/27, sinha market, General Ganj,
    Kanpur
    Tel: 2317514, 3044631

My details:
    Lal babu Gupta
    Assistant Manager
    Reliance Communication Ltd
    Mob: 09305686801

BRIJESH KUMAR

Angry Not got scholarship and fee refund

sir,
    i am studying in B.tech 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering from HBTI kanpur.I had submitted my income certificate i.e. less than 1 Lakh family annual income.yet they asked me to submit my fee and said you will get the refumd afterwards in your bank account opened with college central bank of india HBTI branch.
    since now i had neither got the fee refund nor the scholarship.what should i do ?

vijaysagar

Angry very bade servic

Dear Sir,

I am vijay Sagar and I purchased Hero Honda Glamour Bike Before one year, Sir I am very frested with worker of service center (Show Room - 127, The Mall Kanpur- 208004. Phone No. 2306089. Regd.Off -27/1,Birhana Road, Kanpur - 208001). I had purchased my Bike from this service center.Sir they are rudely behave with me whenever I go for the service, worker are nor serviced my bike in one time they say me to came next time. Sir I am realy frested with the worker. Sir please tell me what I have to do. ..

My detal: name vijays agar
    ph.no.9795975712
    reg.no.up78bz4936

Unregistered

Default Complain against the airtel the cheaters

I purchased a SIM Card from Airtel Retailer in Apr 2011. Mobile No. 9005693868 on 26 Jun 2011 I got recharged and on 28 Jun 2011 Evening the services were stopped and my all money is looted by Airtel Company. I approached Customer Care and their office personally, but they play office-office. They say your registration is failed.
    I want to know HOW? I am a serving defense personnel holding a reputed rank, how a private company can do like this.
    Kindly do something. To get my money back

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast