+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Consumer Court Lucknow

This is a discussion on Consumer Court Lucknow within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; For people living in Lucknow and are facing problems or have been through problems with a newly bought product then ...

Banned

Default Consumer Court Lucknow

For people living in Lucknow and are facing problems or have been through problems with a newly bought product then you make a complaint and have your problem resolved. You can visit the consumer court in Lucknow mentioned below and file your complaint and take matters from there.

Consumer Court Lucknow

Lucknow District Consumer Dispute Redressal Forum
    2A/1 Rana Pratap Marg
    Lucknow
    Uttar Pradesh

Unregistered

Default Complain against India Today Book Club for Shopping Fraud though Telesales

Hi,

I am writing this after facing enormous pain from India Today Book Club and its associated market company BAG IT TODAY. In the month of May-June 2010, while I was on travel to Bangalore, their sales agents gave me several calls and offered under some scheme where I was told that I am one of the three assured winners of a Maruti Swift car. But to be on top, I have to buy some product (I have the record of all the calls made by them through my post-paid Vodafone subscriber’s bill). They gave me several calls at odd times while I was busy in important meetings and presentations and strictly told them not to disturb anymore.

But every time some different person would call me and say that I am missing a chance to win a Maruti swift car and I am one of the top three assured winners.

Being a reputed company and publisher of India Today and I being having a high regard for Mr. Prabhu Chawla and Mr. Arun Poorie, made a mistake by placing an order of Rs.7098 (Order No: 0GA100014873) in the first week of May (6th May) for a Microwave (WHIRLPOOL MICROWAVE 25L GRILL(SET) though IVR payment gateway through credit card. Again after few days, I get a call from some other person that my chances of winning a Maruti Swift car is 100% sure, only when I buy one more product. I asked him what the guarantee is. He told me that I am the assured winner and in worst case, I will get at least 30,000 cash. Being cashless at that time and lured by assured 30,000 cash in my account, I was again compelled to buy something above 10 thousand rupees. I offered to get a 5 years subscription of India Today and paid the required amount. But just after few minutes, I was told that “to get the top prize, I need to buy a Whirlpool water filter” by paying Rs. 14749. So again, I paid the balance amount by credit card on phone (order no TELESALES/0GA100020321). The promised delivery of the product (a) Microwave (b) Whirlpool RO water filter was to be made within 3-4 weeks. However, when the product was not delivered even after one month and the date of contest passed (31st July), I got suspicious and I started contacting the customer care at their telephone no. 011-40502424 and spoke to many of their executives, at interval of 7-8 days. First of all they told me that the packet containing microwave has returned undelivered in broken condition due to wrong address provided by me. When I told them that this is absolute nonsense and told the address was very much correct, they told me that the product will be delivered in 2 weeks. I kept on waiting again for two weeks, but nothing happened.

When I asked them for refund first they said it has been approved and I will get the refund within 21 days, but till today I got no confirmation, no mail, nothing. They have even stopped responding to my e-mail.

To my horror, I got a whirlpool water purifier which is a different model costing at least 2500 less. I paid Rs. 14749 for Purafresh Elite model and I was given Deluxe model which costs just Rs.11,393 in the local market here. They had even sent me the product brochure with the pictures and features etc on my e-mail. And to make it even worst, no one has installed even after a week. When I called them I was told that installation is my own responsibility and I have to pay for it!! Generally, water company gives free installation or with some moderate tips to the serviceman. This is just horrible; I can’t believe how India today is cheating common people of this country. By all the above misleading, deceitful gesture clearly with the intention of cheating poor people and their hard earned mony, on the part of BAGITTODAY, a marketing company of India Today Group, I am seeking your help to get the problem resolved by my refund of the money as well as the balance amount charged. I have even paid an interest of Rs. 1800 to my credit card dues as I was not paid the assured 30,000 cash.

In view of the third grade service to the customers and unethical business practices (the product was sold by giving false information regarding some contest and assured prizes...the date of draw is kept on postponing because of some " audit' routines....thousands of customers have been fooled), I and sending my formal request to cancel my order and return the amount to my card. Please help me in filing a suit in the consumer court for mental harassment and agony as well as financial loss and loss of future opportunity.

Bagittoday has their Customer care division at

INDIA TODAY BOOK CLUB,
    B-47,
    Indira Enclave,
    Neb Sarai,
    New Delhi – 110 068.

Thanks & Regards,
    Dr. V. Dutta
    South City
    Rae Bareli Road
    Lucknow 226025 (UP)

Copy to:

Lucknow District Consumer Dispute Redressal Forum
    2A/1 Rana Pratap Marg
    Lucknow
    Uttar Pradesh

Unregistered

Default Fraud Services from a cctv dealer

My Name is Ranjan and i want to bring to your kind attention a problem that i faced and was harassed several times for the same. I booked the services of Secure Vision in Lucknow for CCTV at my shop through Auto Cop security solutions who provides products to the dealers like Secure vision in Lucknow. Mr. Jasvinder Singh is the concerned person who runs Secure Vision and after all installation took the pament promising that he will give the proper bill after payment realisation. Today is the 15th day since the payment was released and i have neither received the bill nor the services for my various complaints which i started to face the very next day of payment release and installation. His complete address and contact details are hereunder:-
    Secure Vision, Mr Jasvinder Singh (Lucky) E-120, Sarojini-Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226008, India
    I just want to take ur help in this that what are the legal options available with me if i want to make a complaint against him and his company.

My contact Details are-
    Rajni Ranjan

Dheerendra Singh

Unhappy repair of my car

Dear sir,
    this complain is regarding my car skoda superb (No. HR 26 BA 5215) kept with commercial auto workshop at charbagh. I purchased my car fro gurgaon Giriraj motors, then we went to lucknow there some problem occured in my car. we called to commercial auto lko. but they did not show any interest. after pressurerising them they took my car to there workshop on 30th of august. Now it has been 23 days and i still don't have any information regarding that matter. i keep calling them daily but everytime they say next week. i am afraid that whether i will get back my car with original parts or not. i doubt why they are taking so much time. i m not getting any proper response from head office of skoda auto, aurangabad.I stay at faridabad n i am suffering a lot due to this. i dont have conveyance of my own. hope u understand how difficult it is to live in delhi ncr without own conveyance
    kindly help me in this case..
    Dheerendra Singh

Ankita pal

Default bad servicing by Skoda motors

Dear sir,
    kindly be informed that i am being harresed by "commercial auto pvt ltd" which is a "skoda india pvt ltd's" authorised service center.
    i have purchased skoda "superb" from Giraraj motors" Gudgoan . My car registration no. is "HR26 BA 5215". I ame to see my parents who reside in "Rajaji puram" in lucknow and i had some problem with my car. I was advised by "giraraj motors" to contact the nearest skoda workshop in lucknow.At first the "commercial motors" said that they will send a technician to inspect my car. but they did not send him for 2 days. On forcing them, they send their technician at 7 P.M on 3rd day(28th aug'10). on inspecting my car the technician said that he had tow and take my car to the workshop, which he will do on 30th aug'10 as 29th being sunday.
    i have given my car to the workshop on 3oth aug'10 and came to faridabad as i live there. After that i kept enquiring about the status of my car but was told that they are working on it and when it is ready they will intimate me.
    I contacted skoda Aurangabad and lodged a complain in their "complain cell", but was of no use.My complaint no is "TR6683".
    I also contacted their customer care cell and was each time told that their "Executive " will insvestigate into this matter and get back soon. But till today no one from skoda had contacted me.
    on the other hand the "commercial motors" keep telling that they have ordered for the part and it will shortly be received by them.
    Sir, as you are very well aware that how difficult it is for somebody to live in delhi/delhi ncr without any conveyance of his own. I have faced acute problem going for my work.Also now I seriously doubt they might change the original parts of the car and fit the duplicate ones.
    Weeek by week almost one month has lapsed and my car is still lying at their workshop.
    I cannot take my car anywhere because it is the only skoda authorised workshop in lucknow. Kindly help me into this matter as soon as possible.

Ankita pal

Unregistered

Default bad service given by service center of samsung mobiles

sir, myself akhilesh gautam. i have given samung mobile (s3500) for reparing to samsung service center of aasiyana lucknow in gaurentee period and they have repared the problem of display but they have tempered the board of my mobile for this my mobile phone is out of gaurentee period now. and now they are asking to pay the charges of reparint and the esstimate is 2400 rs. this is the mistake of service center so they should repare my mobile with out any cost sir please kindly help me out of this problem as soon as possible. thanks regards akhilesh gautam (9795554411) (akhileshgautam@yahoo.in)

Unregistered

Default not giving back my mobile handset

sir, myself sunil. i have given sony ericssion mobile (W20) in (date 3/9/2010) reparing to sony service center situated at janpath lucknow in gaurentee period and they have not repaired till today .They have taken almost 2 month from the deposited date. I have used that handset only one month and after that the mobile having display problem occured. Now if i call them they said to me that the phones dispay is not available yet.Sir kindly help me out of this problem as soon as possible. thanks regards sunil. (samr_gan@yahoo.com)

pawan25.mishra@gmail.com

Unhappy samsung mobile

sir,
    I gave my Samsung mobile model no S 3310 to Samsung Service Centre Mobile Dot Com, G2 Sri Ram Tower, Ashok Marg Lucknow.

It was under the warranty period. But even after 45 days, they are saying that the set is missplaced.

I visited and called them a number of times, but they are continuously ignoring the matter.

So kindly help me by taking stringent steps in this regard.
    I would be highly obliged.

Thank You.

Yours sincerely
    Rahul Patel
    R/O Vill-, Post- Patan
    Distt- Unnao
    Contact No- 09839529669

Unregistered

Default Micromax MMX

sir,
    I gave micromax modem mmx372G EMEI no.910002120041269 to Micromax service Centre lucknow.

It was under the warranty period. But , they are saying that the modem is out of stock it can not be replace.

I visited and called them a number of times, but they are continuously ignoring the matter.

So kindly help me by taking stringent steps in this regard.
    I would be highly obliged.

Thank You.

Yours sincerely
    Vikas maurya
    6c/123,vrindavan colony,Telibagh
    Distt- Lucknow
    Contact No-9616085002

Unregistered

Unhappy - Defective Exide SF Inverter Battery Problem since purchase

Sir,
    Most respectfully I want to inform you that I have purchased an Exide SF Inverter battery (Batch No. /Serial No. -3UA/055785) from Guru Nanak Battery Service, Shop No.14, Gurudwara Road, Naka Hindola Complex, Lucknow with Bill No. 1145 Dated 26.03.10.Battery’s performance is very bad since purchase. Battery is Defective. It gives back-up only half hour or lesser even in two CFL tubes. I complained many times to your dealer. He picked up battery many times but the problem is same. Battery is defective so either battery should be replaced or amount should be refunded. So I request you to please look into the matter and solve my problem as soon as possible.
    I shall be highly obliged for your act of kindness.
    Thanking You.
    Dated: Yours Sincerely

(Vikram Jeet Singh)
    Consumer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast