+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Consumer Court Mumbai

This is a discussion on Consumer Court Mumbai within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; Mumbai being a big city has people who face problems with many products or services they have brought, and sometimes ...

Banned

Default Consumer Court Mumbai

Mumbai being a big city has people who face problems with many products or services they have brought, and sometimes going back to the shop isnt a good idea, as they do nothing about it and refuse to replace or refund the money or even compensate for any faulty services. So when it comes to this point you need to visit a consumer court in Mumbai. Below is a list of consumer courts in Mumabi where you can file your complaint, please find consumer court Mumbai addresses and telephone numbers

Consumer Court Mumbai

Central Mumbai
    6th Floor, Arun Chambers, Tardeo, Mumbai. 022 / 24937770

Mumbai Suburban
    New Administrative Bldg., 3rd floor,Bandra (East), Mumbai.400 051 022 / 26551625

South Mumbai
    6th Floor, Arun Chambers, Tardeo, Mumbai. 022 / 24911734

Thane
    Collectorate Office,2nd Floor,Room no.214, Thane. 022 / 25344069

Unregistered

Angry Vodafone

Dear Sir,

This is in regards to my Mobile Number 09820362848.

I initially had this number as post paid.After so much of grievance with your post paid services. I decided to convert my number to prepaid. I visited the Vodafone store Kandivali West on 24/09/2010 and the trainee there said that I don't need to resubmit the docs for the Post to Pre conversion. Now again they have disconnected my line due to non submission of documents. I revisited the Vodafone store Kandivli and they said the line was disconnected due to mismatch in the signatures. They took my all documents once again and said the line would be reconnected in 2hrs. Till 48hrs the line was not activated. I got various answers from the Customer helpline informing that there was a technical error, the sim card details was not submitted by Vodafone store and lastly the team leader of the call centre informed that once again the documents were not submitted my Vodafone Store Kandivli.He also informed me that the excuse the Vodafone store had given regarding signature mismatch was incorrect.

I have suffered a lot during my tenure with Vodafone. I have been hardly given an opportunity to use this number. It has been disconnected most of the time.

I need a compensation for all the mental and pysical torture they have given me by asking me to visit the Vodafone store multiple times, by disconnecting and providing me incorrect information multiple times.

Regards,

Hazel

Unregistered

Default Illegal Re-development of a Co-Op Hsg Society in Bandra (W) - Need urgent help

Hi - There is a case wherein a builder in Bandra has cheated all of the tenants of inappropriate carpet area and forged for 30 to 40 sq.feet area for each flat & in some cases cheated for around 140 sq. feet carpet area. He has not paid the rent to the members since July 2009. The re-development construction began in Mid 2006 As per the agreement the construction started in 2006 and the builder has been cheating BMC & the tenants by changing several plans even after the agreement was done.

There has been several complaints logged against him, however action & justice seems to be too far.

As per the agreement the builder was supposed to pay Rs. 12,500/- per month for alternate accommodation for 18 months and in case the building is not ready in 18 months the rent would be 25,000/- per month, however the builder neither paid corpus fund / bank guarantee nor has paid rent since 15 months. When the tenants reach the builder for rent, he threatens them of poor construction of their flats & also claims to get them killed by Dawood & Haseena Aapas men.

The flat belongs to my father (77 years old) who is a retired License Inspector (retired on

1st June 1992) from my Services as a Government Servant from R/North ward Borivali (W); was having a 1 BHK in flat No. 102 admeasuring 510 sq. feet area since 1978 in a posh & prime locality in Bandra (W)

In this context I have requested an application under RTI Act 2005, however to my surprise the BMC and RTI team seem to be working closely with the builder & developer by providing information about my steps towards legal proceedings. The RTI team has also been taking lot of time in providing me the copies of BMC approved plans for my flat.

They are doing so to help the builder obtain the OC (Occupancy Certificate) before I try to put a stay order at the construction site.

As per the agreement dated 19th Oct 2007 with the developer during proposed Re-development; we purchased one additional bedroom of 106 sq. feet carpet area; along with the existing flat of 448 sq. feet at flat # 401; that was agreed by the developer; however there is neither the one additional bedroom in the plan nor at the constructed site & the builder has also cheated by including Chajjahs, Flower Bed & Duct in the form of carpet area of the existing flat of 448 sq. feet. When I got the flat measured by an architect the flat is of 410 sq. feet carpet are only. The total are that the builder has cheated is 136 sq. feet.

As per the agreement, I have duly paid the builder sum of Rs. 1512400/- towards the total cost of 16,32400/- for purchase of additional one bedroom of 106 sq. feet carpet area. Balance sum of Rs. 1,20,000/- is to be provided to at possession of the flat; however there is neither one additional bedroom in the plan nor at the constructed site.

I would like to seek kind assistance to seek justice & ensure the builder is punished for his wrong deeds & actions.

Please let me know how I should provide you with all the necessary documents to you so that help in taking this issue ahead.

Thanking you for you kind co-operation.

Regards
    Muqueet Mukadam
    muqueetyusuf@yahoo.com

Harish L Poojary

Default Complaint about AIRTEL broadband internet

Respected Sir,

I'm Harish L Poojary from G/603 Mayuresh Park complex. I'm complaining about Airtel Broadband. i booked airtel broadband 699 planing..They already taken 699 rs check in advance..check already passed..bharath bank bhandup branch..check number 815005. Now engineer telling, you dont have a Airtel wire connection in home.. we cant help. now they people not giving money back..they are not responsing my call also..sales people's name is Nagesh Kasare 9987044920, om 9594914877.

Default The mobile store

dear sir
    i have booked a micromax mobile from (THE MOBILE STORE)ON 25/9/10,and i paid the full amount of 5400 rupees from the icici bank (ft no 1001009000245338) the order no is 110151640.but till today the mobile store didnt send the mobile ive call them for many time but all the time they gives me a new answer sometime they says the mobile is out of stock some time they says we didnt receive any amount and sometime they says v will refund the amount.anyway sir please help me to get out of this problem.
    thanks,shabbir.

Unregistered

Default Harassement by lifestyle management services

hello
    i AM VIVEK. i had taken the help of LIFE STYLE MANAGEMANT SERVICES TEL NO.(022)61541133 on 23/09/2010 for the reissue of my expired PASSPORT.i had spoken to a lady named ms.FAIROZ.these people had charged me a fee of Rs.2200/-.i had paid them by cheque.but the passport that i got on the 21/10/2010 had my surname wrong .it was spelt wrong.i had contacted them regarding this issue. FAIROZ had assured me that the issue will ,be resolve and directed me to a person named mr.PIYUSH(cell no.9819194030)he told me to accompany him to the passport office at WORLI for which i did.right from then onwards i have been constantly harassed.these people are not ready to accept mny calls.i had tried calling piyush on cell no.9819194030.but this person has been constantly cancelling my calls.he is not ready to take my calls.ON THE TOP OF IT WHEN I HAD TOLD FAIROZ ABOUT THE MISTAKE IN MY SURNAME IN THE PASSPORT SHE BLATANTLY BLAMED ME,THE CUSTOMER, FOR THE MISTAKE.SHE SAID THAT I SHOULD HAVE SEEN.
    PLEASE HELP ME WHAT SHOULD I DO.THESE PEOPLE HAVE DARED ME TO GO TO THE CONSUMER COURT.

Unregistered

Angry Please help

hello
    i AM VIVEK. i had taken the help of LIFE STYLE MANAGEMANT SERVICES TEL NO.(022)61541133 on 23/09/2010 for the reissue of my expired PASSPORT.i had spoken to a lady named ms.FAIROZ.these people had charged me a fee of Rs.2200/-.i had paid them by cheque.but the passport that i got on the 21/10/2010 had my surname wrong .it was spelt wrong.i had contacted them regarding this issue. FAIROZ had assured me that the issue will ,be resolve and directed me to a person named mr.PIYUSH(cell no.9819194030)he told me to accompany him to the passport office at WORLI for which i did.right from then onwards i have been constantly harassed.these people are not ready to accept mny calls.i had tried calling piyush on cell no.9819194030.but this person has been constantly cancelling my calls.he is not ready to take my calls.ON THE TOP OF IT WHEN I HAD TOLD FAIROZ ABOUT THE MISTAKE IN MY SURNAME IN THE PASSPORT SHE BLATANTLY BLAMED ME,THE CUSTOMER, FOR THE MISTAKE.SHE SAID THAT I SHOULD HAVE SEEN.
    PLEASE HELP ME WHAT SHOULD I DO.THESE PEOPLE HAVE DARES ME TO GO TO THE CONSUMER COURT.

Default The mobile store

resp sir i post a problem regarding micromax mobile from THHE MOBILE STORE,but i didnt get any reply or advise from ur side,pls help so i can take a step against THE MOBILE STORE.

thanks, shabbir.

Unregistered

Angry refund from tikona wibro internet service

i have paid for 12 months for internet service to tikona wi-bro and used for only 2 months and as i was unhappy with their service i gave back modem and unsubscribed it. i should get my 10 months money back legally i have been calling them every now and then from last 4 months still the only reply i get is "your complain for refund is in progress".
    contact number: 9870926406
    name: dhaval dave
    and my user id can be gained by providing above contact number.

Unregistered

Angry complaint of nokia x6 with the mobile store,I even i hav a huge complaint of Nokia

I, Keshav Baheti, had bought a Nokia X6 from Mobile Store
    (Kalbadevi branch) on Sunday,
    ie 31st October2010. The IMEI number is 354316042280828
    and Invoice number is 097.
    On the day of purchase, I observed that there was a default
    on the right side of the handset which I brought that to the
    notice of the person who gave me the mobile demonstration.
    In just an hour after the purchase, I revisited the store to again point out
    the default issue to the store manager but I was assured that it was not a default
    and I was asked to use it for 2 days and then find out. Further, I was assured
    that I shall get a replacement of the handset within 2 days of use, if default
    was major.
    I used the handset for a day and I visited the store on 1st November2010 to ask
    for a replacement but I was told to use it for a day or two again and see
    if the problem persisted. If the problem persisted, I was assured for a
    replacement.
    On 2nd November2010, I visited the store with my mother for a replacement
    because the default severity was becoming more prominent and I did not want to
    delay it as there is a rule of 48 hours from NOKIA.
    At the store, when I brought the issue to the demonstrator who assisted me on the
    day of purchase and to the manager, they blamed me that I must have damaged
    the handset with an accident or must have done it purposely. After being told to
    visit the Nokia Care Centre (Kalbadevi road, Princess street) to get a
    letter of hanset replacement, we visited the centre and we were informed
    that you should get a replacement as the duration of 48 hours were
    not over and I was ought to get a replacement.
    After I returned back to the store within no time, the Mobile Store associate
    said that he will visit the Nokia Care Centre along with me tomorrow,
    ie on 3rd November2010 at 11am, for conformation.
    As me and my mother were leaving, a lady associate of Mobile Store started
    commenting and insulted my mother by using a rude language and said
    that I will never get any replacement of the handset from anywhere and
    rudely said "You can do anything you want". At that very moment, a male associate
    who exclaimed that he was not on duty, pushed me and said that
    he can either hit me or even kill me if I do not leave. I politely told the lady
    associate to mind her language but she and the off- duty associate (Nazim) kept
    abusing even when the store manager (Adil) told those two ill mannered
    associates to check their language and behave properly. But, both continued
    to talk rudely, pushed me and threatened me.
    Then, my mother told the store manager that she will handle the issue with the
    owner of the Mobile Store.
    After reaching home, I called Mobile Store cares on this number(60006363)
    and spoke to Mr.Sameer and he assured me that he is looking into the issue
    and he told me I should send a written complaint on (mobicares@mytms.in).

Kindly look into the matter and take necessary action.

Regards,
    Keshav Baheti

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast