+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567811 ... LastLast

Consumer Court Pune

This is a discussion on Consumer Court Pune within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; If you live in Pune and have problems with any of your bought products or even services then you can ...

Banned

Default Consumer Court Pune

If you live in Pune and have problems with any of your bought products or even services then you can visit any of two consumer courts in Pune listed below. Generally shop owners or company owners do not allow any exchange or help therefore its the consumer court who can help.

Consumer Court Pune

Pune
    204 Gultekadi Market Yard
    Pune-37
    020 / 24263222

Addl.District Forum
    Pune Addl.District Forum Pune
    Pune-37
    020 / 24269387

Arrow Phone numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Sonia View Post
    If you live in Pune and have problems with any of your bought products or even services then you can visit any of two consumer courts in Pune listed below. Generally shop owners or company owners do not allow any exchange or help therefore its the consumer court who can help.

Consumer Court Pune

Pune
    Pune-37
    020 / 24263222

Addl.District Forum
    Pune Addl.District Forum Pune
    Pune-37
    020 / 24269387

Hi,

Both the numbers are not in use. I had tried another numbers couple of months back and could get through. May be one can try on it.

020-24217489
    020-24210364

Address:

Pushpa Heights,
    Duggada Family Trust,
    Pune Satara Road,
    Bibwewadi,
    Pune.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by rahul.jinralkar View Post
    Hi,

Both the numbers are not in use. I had tried another numbers couple of months back and could get through. May be one can try on it.

020-24217489
    020-24210364

Address:

Pushpa Heights,
    Duggada Family Trust,
    Pune Satara Road,
    Bibwewadi,
    Pune.

Can you please give me any landmark for Duggada family trust?

ANAND BABANRAO PHADTARE

Default Refund of money icici credit card debited on my icici salary acount

Dear Sir
    I cannot get icici bank credit card & icici health plan policy papaer but they debited amount Rs.9232.58 on my icici bank salary acount.

ANAND PHADTARE

Default Refund of money wrongly debited on my salary acount

Quote Originally Posted by ANAND BABANRAO PHADTARE View Post
    Dear Sir
    I cannot get icici bank credit card & icici health plan policy papaer but they debited amount Rs.9232.58 on my icici bank salary acount.
    I am close my icici salary acount

Unregistered

Angry Literally No roads on Sus-Sutarwadi Link in Pune.

There is no road construction at all on the Sus Road and Sutarwadi link road due to which the two socities named as Krishna Heights and Nirman Eternity have little or no road to walk through. And the situation becomes pity when it rains, people have to walk through 8-10 inches of water. And who is unknown to the kind of rainfall we have here. Nobody gives an eye to this road, and I believe our netas must be waiting for next election when they will come with folded hands and ask for votes. Then we might hope that there would be at least some stones on the road if not coal-tar and proper road, so that at least pedestrains can see their way through.

IS ANYBODY HEARING ... !!!

Arvind Kumar Mishra

Angry ICICI Bank Internet Fraud from my Savings Account -000501548562

I lost my money from ICICI Bank Bund Garden Branch to the tune of Rs. 71000/- on 16th Aug 2010. The money got transferred online by hacking my User Id and Password. I have lodged FIR also with Cyber Crime and Bank team is also investigating the issue. But no response yet.

I would really appreciate if Consumer Court can help me in getting my money asap.

Regards
    Arvind

Unregistered

Talking Damage/second hand double bed is provided by Rama furniture shop in pimpri

I have brought new double bed from Rama furniture in pimpri by paying 9000/- cash however shop owner delivered damage/second hand double bed. I am following him from last 10 days however still not got any response from shop owner.

Kindly help me regarding this.

Thanks,
    Abhay Tidke
    Mob: 9823040087

Unregistered

Thumbs down Tata Photon Plus - Delivery in 3-4 days ---- JOKE

Hi,

I bought tata photo plus online through the i-Choose web portal of the tata teleservices - on 2nd September 2010. The website enables online tracking of your order and everything else - bull shit, nobody of the company cares a damn about updating the status of it.

Before booking, the advertisement shows 3-4 days for delivery, bull shit I have not recieved anything from them even after 8 working days.

I tried calling up the Tata Customer service guys, but these ass-holes have setup an IVR which only lets their existing customer talk with the support executive - I am thier customer but I aint got any account number.

I search more on the web, there is this guy called as Mr. Samit Dey, full of shit, full of arrogance, full of attitude, cares a shit about customer support. Says your order will be executed after 7 days. I ask him his escalation point. This freaky retard gives me an email ID but the wrong one. Tata TeleServices dont even know how to provide a correct email ID.

I search more, I get the email ID. But freaking no response. Has Tata lost all its glamour? Once the company known for its reliability, customer advocacy, customer support, dependability, is now run by a bunch of assholes, jokers kidding to be Nodal Officers and Appelate authority.

They are going to have this a long time from me, tilll they repent. I dont mind if I loose 100 bucks for making you lose 10 bucks, but for sure Consumer Courts in Pune arent dead yet.

Pune Mirror surely isnt.

Thanks
    -Deo

Unregistered

Angry Geol Ganga is fraud, don't book any flat with them.....

I booked my Flat in Geol Ganga's project Ganag Ashiyana, Chinchwad. Also I paid 1 Lac ruppes as booking ampunt and additional 1 Lcas within 15 days of booking. But because of some Legal issued pending from there side they delayed registration by 06 months. In between this time many times I visited to site and also ask for registration but they gave new excuses.
    Then when registration start they ask us for revised rates, which was really shocking and at all not accepatable. But they refused to do agreement with decided rates. And ask me to cancle booking.

This is really very shocking, I had very bad experience with this ISO nominated group.

Is any one hearing me ????

To avoind any frustation please don't go to this builder they are FRAUD and immoral people.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567811 ... LastLast