+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Consumer Court Trichy

This is a discussion on Consumer Court Trichy within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; For those people who live in Trichy and want to submit a complaint to the consumer court, well you can ...

Banned

Default Consumer Court Trichy

For those people who live in Trichy and want to submit a complaint to the consumer court, well you can do so with the address and contact details provided below. Whether your product or service is unacceptable or up to standards or you have not been given what you paid for, you can submit you complaint at the consumer court Trichy.

Consumer Court Trichy

Trichy
    St. Mary’s Complex, Promenade
    Trichy, Trichy District.
    0431-461481(Off) 457732(Res)
    0431-461481(Off) 458266(Res)
    0431-461481(Off)
    301700(Res)

Unregistered

Default what is law

what is law

Unregistered

Arrow Bus not stopped in the bus stop

I have taken ticket for ibrahim park from main guard ,but the bus has been stopped in marakkadai .I wan to file a case against the bus

Exclamation Poor service from BSNL

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is to your kind notice that I am having problem with BSNL telephone for the past one month. Sometimes the problems exist with the telephone and other times with the Broadband connection. I have opted for the BSNL connection since the service was good. But now because of the bad service , I am thinking of cancelling the connection. I have requested for the possible solution from the people in kattur exchange. The JTO in Kattur exchange, Trichy, Tamilnadu always gives false promises that he will look into the issue…. But no prompt solution comes from them, as people are not ready to listen to the customer’s request. I haven’t seen such a bad service from BSNL.

Telephone Complaint request no -12170264962
    Online Complaint request no -22262331008310003

Please make the possible action to look into the problem where it exist and render the service of the customers. If this problem exist even after this complaint, I’ am planning to look out for another solution, by cancelling the BSNL and looking out for better phone connection.

Thank you

Karuppiah.K
    0431 2534147
    Trichy

Unregistered

Default Warranty on Roots -- Reg

Hello Sir,

I am a customer of Roots remote two wheeler security system from Mayiladuthurai, Nagapatinam District. I had purchased a remote from FAMEEN Automobiles, Karaikal dated 04/12/2010 where i faced problem in your product. The touch sensor in the system was not functioning and i went to the respective shop and asked for replacement on the very third day of purchase dated 07/12/2010. I was told that the repective piece should be sent to the company for fault check and then the product will be considered for the replacement even though i had the bill of purchase. Later on severe arguement i was replaced only the controller and not the whole kit.

I need to know the process on warranty declaration and also i need to know whether u will consider this complaint and take necessary action against this dealer.

Also is this the normal process if the product itself a damaged piece.

Looking forward for the reply..

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer of Roots Gladiator II

Unregistered

Default need help

hello sir/madam , My family in a critical condition, because of parish priest, we ran a shop from 1930 by our family which is owned by the church near to us now the parish priest crated illegal and duplicate agreement papers against us and threatening us to surrender the shop so I need your help
    thank you so much

Unregistered

Default grievence on sun dth

dear sir,
    i want to express my grievances on sun direct dth service.on completion of my subscription on 28-2-2011, i requested to recharge my sun direct account with Rs110(normal 1 month subscription) and Rs25(for getting star cricket) on 4.3.2011 around 5.20pm through customer care center,after 2hrs when there was no response against my recharge i contacted customer care unit.but the reply was very unfortunate, according to them the Rs25 was being processed but when asked about the Rs110 recharge the reply was negative.subsequently they asked me to repeat the 110Rs recharge coupon number, but this time the reply was more shocking stating that the coupon is already being used.i suspect that the customer care official who had attended my call at 5.20pm has recharged my coupon to someone else.kindly seek a clarification from them regarding this issue so that no one else can be in soup like me.the details regarding this is being furnished below:
    Rs110 recharge coupon number:3131 9801 5438 8000
    Rs25 recharge coupon number:4754 4001 0527 4318
    my sun direct smart card number:41330737366-R
    ref: number by the first customer care official on offering two recharge coupon numbers: 1-2140212714

C Jayal
    Plot No 32 Gandhi Street,
    Vivekananda Nagar,MK Kottai
    Trichy-620011

cstephen60@gmail.com

Default domestic gas delivery

To whom so ever it may concern

I have a serious complaint .SATHIYAS BHARAT GAS AGENCY at Mannarapuramm ,Tiruchy, have failed to deliver domestic gas even after several pleas.The last delivery was on 22nd.February,2011 though the cash memo was dated 18th/02/2011.All phones are out of order most of the time.We have gone in person many times but to no avail.When I called to book on 28th Feb.the response was call after 4 days.the said booking was registered on 3rd March,2011, but till today-10th April,no delivery.The 2nd cylinder went through a similar process.With both cylinders empty ,we the citizens of INDIA are at the mercy of corruption.
    Surprisingly BHARAT GAS cylinders can be got at double the price if located.
    KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER.
    THANK YOU.
    from---Mrs Joseph Stephen/consumer no.7657/plot no 13/J P Nagar/Karumandapam/Tiruchy -620 001`
    email-cstephen60@gmail.com
    mobile-9443193512

dr.c.babuanand MD

Default Continuous Engine Problems in my Car SX4

. I have Purchased My Car SX-4, from PL.A. Motors, in 11.02.2008 (11 th February 2008), because of my affinity towards Maruti Motors, for quite some time. However, My Car has underwent continuous problems for the past 3 years
    2. My Car, has developed Engine overheat problem at 7,500 km, which has been detected as Damaged Radiator and Fan and replaced under Warranty. I have been assured by PL.A. Motors trichy that , no such problem will occur in the future.
    3. After 10 days of time, the same heating problem occurred and detected as Engine Gasket issue which is again changed under warranty. By the time, I have also met Mr Selvakumar, Territory service manager, who has also assured me that there won’t be any such problems in future.i asked for an engine change which was laughed at and stubbornly refused.
    4. Same problem, reoccurred on 20.11.10 at the Milage of 32,000 km ( same Engine overheating ) Gasket changed & Engine Head was resurfaced within the extended warranty period. But the Engine Head is not changed even after request from my side.the car was with pla motors for 20 days and was thoroughly(?) studied.after waiting for a long period I shot an email to maruti(dated 11/09/2010),after which the repair was speeded up and the car was repaired hurriedly.the service personnel mr.nagaraj promised me that all is well(including the head and the ring etc., etc.,
    5. Finally on 15.04.11, the same problem occurred when I was travelling to attend an important case, needless to mention, I am a Physician working in Government Medical College Hospital in Trichy, which has been turned out as a night mare for me, since I couldn’t perform my duty in emergencies, because of this continuous Car issues.
    6. Now the extended warranty period is also completed and I have been asked to change parts at my cost, by PL.A. Motors, which is not only a surprise but also a shock for me, since I believed Maruti Cars are supposed to be the World’s best one’s in angles.
    My question to maruti and its authorised service station pla motors trichy, are
    1) The basic function of an engine is not to get heated up,which this car was not able to do so
    2) All the problems started because of the defective manufacture of the radiator fan and radiator which was replaced under warranty.
    3) What happened to the promise made by the TSM mr.selvakumar that all was well
    4) Did the maruti and their authorised service centre were merely postponing the inevitable engine change till the extended warranty expired.
    5) This sick vehicle has been in and out of maruti authorised service station 17 times in 3 yrs,roughly once in two months,and the problem has not been sorted out which shows their inefficient service
    6) Not to mention,this vehicle was serviced every 5000kms at authorised service centre,never even touched 120kms/h in odometer,has clocked only 37000 kms in 3 yrs i.,e roughly 33 kms /day,and was driven only by me.
    the car was not roughly treated can be ascertained from the state of the factory fitted tyres.
    At this juncture, i pray your office, to insist the MARUTI INDIA LTD and their authorised dealer PLA MOTORS TRICHY to handover a New Vehicle and also pay all the cost of service along with interest, which I have given to PL.A. Motors for the past 3 years.

alaudeen

Post diploma 2010 batch student did not give marksheet from DOTE, CHENNAI

RESPECTED SIR,
    I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering in 2010,
    i have kept one arrear in the 4th semester and ihave completed the 6th semester without arrear, so, the 6th semester mark was in hold , but ihave finished the 4th semester arrear and i have receive 4th semester marksheet. now the 6th semester marksheet was not received by me.i have not got any message from the director of technical education for the 6th semester mark sheet. so, kindly arrange to issue the 6th semester mark sheet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast