+ Reply to Thread

digitalTV@airtel.in

This is a discussion on digitalTV@airtel.in within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; Sir I recharge my airtel tv account through net banking by Rs 300 on 06 Feb 2011 and the amount ...

Default digitalTV@airtel.in

Sir I recharge my airtel tv account through net banking by Rs 300 on 06 Feb 2011 and the amount was debited from my account . I have given email to airtel tv with my transaction no of bank along with account statement. But no action has not yet been taken by them.
    I am worried about this. kindly help

Unregistered

Default Ess hd?

Sir please tell me that when will u add the ESPN HD and STARCRICKET HD on airtel platrorm. We are despirately want these 2 channels. Sir please reply fast about this. And hope these channels are soon add by you on airtel. So kindly take my request seriously

Cdr RK Caroli

Dear Sir, I had got a Airtel DTH installed at my residence on 21 Oct 11 and my ID is 3009078341. Thereafter on 30 Oct 11, there was no reception on the screan and Sony Rep indicated that the HD Cable supplied was defective as there was transmission with normal DVD Cable used inlieu. A complaint was lodged on 31 Oct 11 for the same and a rep visited today without addressing the problem. I want to request you to please depute trained Service staff to sort out the problem which has not been addressed by you for last 4 days.

Unregistered

Thumbs up complain against airtel package

Dear Sir,

I Sri Abhijit Basu Cons.ID 3001622009 residing at near Rajgangpur Town Dist- Sundargargh on Dt.24Aug 2011 I have made a recharge Airtel digital Tv voucher in that particular package there was a offer for recharging at a time for three months then one month will be free for the next month.When the three months has ended there is a msg. on my TV screen to recharge immideatly to avoid services.But when I told that there is one month free for my airtel package which is recharge on dt.24 aug 2011,the customer care executive told me to lodge a complain on your web site.Therefore I request you to do the necessary action to avail my services without any further delay.

+ Reply to Thread