+ Reply to Thread

Domino's Pizza

This is a discussion on Domino's Pizza within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; Dear Sir, My name is Mr.Viren Parekh.I am a Resident in Borivali(E).Before a Few Months , I had an Issue ...

Default Domino's Pizza

Dear Sir, My name is Mr.Viren Parekh.I am a Resident in Borivali(E).Before a Few Months , I had an Issue with Food Quality and Service from Domino;s Pizza(Borivali:West).However There was a Similar IncidentLast December, when the Delivery Guy was very Rude to my Wife.This Happened again when I was at my In law's Place.I bought it to the Notice of Substandard Food Quality and Rude&UnProffesional service to Borivali;West Manager Megha, who Promised me to send Apology letter, which she did not do, also she said she will Compensate this in a big way, which she Did not.after her I spoke to Many Managers i.e Prashant, Raj sahi, Farooq, uma &Finally Naveen Kapoor, they all have Neglected me in One way or other, I have spent so much time in this, made so many emails , calls , Messages,money etc, however they Continue to Neglect me after promising a lot.i already have send mails to Customercare@dominosin.com, hrdesk@jepl.com, hrcorporate@dominosin.com, business_enpro@jepl.com.However they are taking me for Granted.I am Mentally Harrased with this.I want to get Compensated.After going through all this Trauma, I want to be Compensated by Making me a free member for Life as I do not want to make them Realise their Fault, also want to be compensated Monetarily.Thanks....Viren Parekh....9820126936

Unregistered

Thumbs up appreciation mail

wel its me akshat pokhriyal frm lucknow ..
    i hav orderd a pizza combo frm dominos aliganj lucknow ..
    n i ws pretty satisfied vd d services provided by them n my call ws handled in an excellent manner with delivery sharp on time !!
    thnx n bst of luck ...

+ Reply to Thread