+ Reply to Thread

Htc

This is a discussion on Htc within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; Sir I bought one mobile from HTC company before six months and it was having problem company changed me the ...

Default Htc

Sir

I bought one mobile from HTC company before six months and it was having problem company changed me the front screen twice after that the problem was not solved so the company said me that we will pay you the amount back. I have sent my mobile to the company since last two months. company is not sending me the money as HTC company has cheated me by taking money and mobile both. I have got all the correspondence. Now i want money with compensation from this cheater company.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fenil shah View Post
    Sir

I bought one mobile from HTC company before six months and it was having problem company changed me the front screen twice after that the problem was not solved so the company said me that we will pay you the amount back. I have sent my mobile to the company since last two months. company is not sending me the money as HTC company has cheated me by taking money and mobile both. I have got all the correspondence. Now i want money with compensation from this cheater company.

Thanks
    I am having a synchronising problem with my HTC Exporer, which I bought recently. The customer service as well as the customer service centre are not helpful. In your case, it is better to go to consumer court. I am also thinking of the same course of action.

+ Reply to Thread