+ Reply to Thread

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited,ICICI PRU Smart Kid.

This is a discussion on ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited,ICICI PRU Smart Kid. within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; Honourable Sir, I, K.K.Durga Prasad S/O K.V.Ramana, aged31 year’s resident of Chintal, Hyderabad, Do hereby solemnly and sincerely affirm and ...

Default ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited,ICICI PRU Smart Kid.

Honourable Sir,
    I, K.K.Durga Prasad S/O K.V.Ramana, aged31 year’s resident of Chintal, Hyderabad,
    Do hereby solemnly and sincerely affirm and state as follows.
    1)It is submitted that I became a customer to the ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited vide ICICI PRU Smart Kid (UIN: 105N014V02), policy number 03108644 by paying the premium.
    2)It is submitted that I choose the premium payment half yearly, and paying the premium amount Rs.4941/- as on 12th January, and 12th July, every year.
    3)It is submitted that I paid Rs5002/-vide Receipt No.41160127 dated 25/07/2009.
    (In which it is indicated next due date is 12/01/2010,) through my credit card at ICICI Prudential Company, Chendranagar, Hyderabad branch.
    4)It is submitted that during the above transaction the amount of Rs.5002/- debited
    Twice to my HDFC credit card account.
    5)It is submitted that I requested the ICICI Prudential along with my credit card
    Statement to arrange the refund of excess paid amount.
    6)It is submitted that I received a cheque for Rs.5007/- bearing No 263252 dated
    30th July, 2009 from ICICI Prudential Company towards the additional amount
    Received to ICICI Prudential Company along with covering letter dated 31/07/2009.
    7)It is submitted that later I received a letter dated19th January,2010 of ICICI
    Prudential, in which it is informed that due to system concern the premium amount has been deducted twice from my credit card due on 12th July, 2010.
    And also informed that they have processed the excess refund an amount of
    Rs.5002/- but the refund pay out has also processed twice to my credit card
    Account. And requested to pay the excess refunded amount of Rs.5002/- at
    the nearest ICICI Prudential branch. And also informed in a foot note that
    they have not received an amount of Rs.5002/-towards premium due on
    12th January, 2010.
    8)It is submitted that on receiving the above said letter dated 19-11-2010,
    I personally approached the ICICI Prudential, (Chandranagar,) Hyderabad
    Branch, and on showing the letter I requested to clarify whether the amount
    Refunded twice or not and how much amount refunded, and also requested
    to clarify the next premium date and how much amount I have to pay? They verified and informed me that Premium amount due on 12-7-2009 received and premium due on 12th January, 2010 not received. And informed me to ignore that letter and pay the premium due as on 12-1-2010.
    9)It is submitted that I paid the premium amount Rs.5068/- on 16/2/2010 (online).
    For which they issued a receipt bearing no.48343514 dated 17/2/2010.As per that
    Receipt next premium due date is 12/07/2010.Further out of Rs.5068/-they charged Rs.66/- towards Reinstatement Fees. Balance in deposit shown as 0.00
    10)It is submitted that again on 4th March, 2010, I received a SMS in my mobile that the Premium is due form 12-01-2010. Again I approached the ICICI Prudential Chendranagar Branch immediately on the same day. Again they verified and Confirmed that the premium is due as on 12-07-2010.Advised me to pay the Premium due on 12-07-2010. They issued Consolidated Premium Paid certificate 2009-2010 also to me in which Premium paid amount Shown as Rs.9882/-.(July 2009,January2010)
    11)It is submitted that contrary to the above, recently they sent another consolidated
    Premium Paid Certificate 2009-2010 in which Premium Paid Amount altered as Rs.4941/-
    12)It is submitted that they are not allowing me to pay the premium due as on 12th,July, 2010, stating that my policy was lapsed from 12th January, 2010 and Demanding me to pay all the due premium payment, reinstatement fees, and personal health declaration.
    13)It is submitted that there is no necessary to ICICI Prudential to refuse or return the
    Premium amount I paid vide Receipt No.41160127 dated 25/07/2009,because I paid the premium correctly and I requested them only to arrange refund of additional amount they collected from me (But not the entire amount).If they returned by mistake is it not their responsibility to inform me the details Sir. Even till to day also they are not informing me any details, such as amount refunded, date, mode of payment, transaction details, etc.
    Without getting the particulars how can I reconcile or confirm the refund. I have
    already confirmed the receipt of one cheque actually I received.
    14)Therefore it is humbly prayed that the Honourable Consumer Court may be pleased to
    issue necessary Orders to do justice to me.
    K.K.DURGA PRASAD.
    Adress for communication:
    K.K.DURGA PRASAD,
    H.NO.5-221/1B,
    Dwaraka Nilayam,
    Chandranagar,
    Chintal,HMT Post,
    HYDERABAD-500 054
    A.P
    Mobile NO.9949856893

Hi Mr. Prasad,

We are sorry to hear your experience. We have taken a note of your issue. Someone rom ICICI Prudential will get in touch with you within the next four hours.

- ICICI Prudential

Quote Originally Posted by ICICIPru View Post
    Hi Mr. Prasad,

We are sorry to hear your experience. We have taken a note of your issue. Someone rom ICICI Prudential will get in touch with you within the next four hours.

- ICICI Prudential
    Sir,
    From ICICI Prudential no body contacted me.I haven't received any message/reply also.
    Every time they are responding just like this that they will call back again or Someone from ICICI Prudential will contact you.But they will not call gain,same thing happend several times when I
    contacted them by phone and e mail.
    K.K.DURGA PRASAD.

Hi Mr. Prasad

We understand our representative has contacted you and resolved your concerns to your satisfaction. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us at grievance@iciciprulife.com

- ICICI Prudential

Quote Originally Posted by ICICIPru View Post
    Hi Mr. Prasad

We understand our representative has contacted you and resolved your concerns to your satisfaction. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us at grievance@iciciprulife.com

- ICICI Prudential
    Sir,
    I received a mail from Mr.Javed Ansari, Manager- Customer Relations, Corporate Office, on 1st December 2010.But my problem was not solved,I sent a reply to that mail but I haven't received any reply.(Except that mail no body contacted me) ICICI prudential
    hiding the facts, trying to penalise me for the mistakes of ICICI prudential (for no fault of me).ICICI Prudential maintaining very bad customer relations,and not having curtesy to give correcet and clear information to the customer.
    This experience teach a lesson to me.
    So I can not trust the ICICI prudential.
    As such I decided to cancell all my Smart kid Policies through legal jurisdiction.
    K.K.DURGA PRASAD.

Hi Mr. Prasad,

We have sent the resolution to your email address. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us at :: ICICI PRUDENTIAL- Grievance Redressal ::

- ICICI Prudential

+ Reply to Thread