+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance - Life Time Gold

This is a discussion on ICICI Prudential Life Insurance - Life Time Gold within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; Hi, I am Ramesh Gogineni, I surrendered my policy on 16th Dec 2010. My policy no is 06863621. When I ...

Unhappy ICICI Prudential Life Insurance - Life Time Gold

Hi,

I am Ramesh Gogineni, I surrendered my policy on 16th Dec 2010. My policy no is 06863621. When I spoke to the customer care team, they said that money is reaching my ICICI account via ECS by 3rd JAN. I have not received any confirmation yet. I spoke to the customer care team on 9849577766 - Hyderabad dated 4th JAN, they told me that turn around time exceeded and we are working on it but still I have not received the payment. Thet don't have the correct information when will they transfer the Payment.

They are not showing the interest while returning the payment to customer rather than collecting it. They directly debited my policy amount from my credit card on due date.

Thanks
    Ramesh
    email:- rams.sapsd@gmail.com
    Address: Flat No:302, Pooja residency, andhra Bank Lane , SR nagar, Hyderabad -38 INDIA

Hi Ramesh ,

We are sorry to hear your experience. We have taken a note of your issue. Someone from ICICI Prudential will get in touch with you within the next four hours.

- ICICI Prudential Customer Service

Unregistered

Default icici prudential fraudulance

Dear Sir/Madam

I, Sub Lieutenant GK Sridharan from Indian Navy is working at Communication Centre (Karwar),Naval Base Karwar as Electrical Officer and holding a policy (policy no. 06460021) at icici prudential ltd.

2. Unfortunately I have not received any welcome kit till now. I urgently require it. I have sent to this request many times to icici tele/email customer support, But I have not got anything till today.
    My address is
    GK Sridharan
    c1-5/4 Little Binga
    Naval Officer Flat and Residential Area
    Binga -581 307
    Karwar
    Utter Kannada
    Karnataka
    C: 9535628536

3. It is requested that my case be considered on priority basis.

Thanking you sir/madam.

(GK Sridharan) S Sub Lieutenant
    Electrical Officer

Unregistered

Default ICICI Pru Life insurance is useless

I had registered with icici pru life in feb 2008 with policy schem of Rs 2000 per month. After three years + one month i have paid Rs 72000 + 2000 = Rs 74000. But still my fund value is Rs 75230. Now i want to withdraw my money after three years. They are saying that they will deduct 2% of the total amount (i.e Rs 1504.60) + services taxes. I would get approx. amount Rs 73725.40 or less. After three i did not earn a profit of a single penny. however i am getting less money rather then i have paid in three years. So moral of the experience is ICICI pru life is useless and wastage of money.

Quote Originally Posted by ramssapsd View Post
    Hi,

I am Ramesh Gogineni, I surrendered my policy on 16th Dec 2010. My policy no is 06863621. When I spoke to the customer care team, they said that money is reaching my ICICI account via ECS by 3rd JAN. I have not received any confirmation yet. I spoke to the customer care team on 9849577766 - Hyderabad dated 4th JAN, they told me that turn around time exceeded and we are working on it but still I have not received the payment. Thet don't have the correct information when will they transfer the Payment.

They are not showing the interest while returning the payment to customer rather than collecting it. They directly debited my policy amount from my credit card on due date.

Thanks
    Ramesh
    email:- rams.sapsd@gmail.com
    Address: Flat No:302, Pooja residency, andhra Bank Lane , SR nagar, Hyderabad -38 INDIA

Hi

We understand our representative has contacted you and resolved your concerns to your satisfaction. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us at :: ICICI PRUDENTIAL- Grievance Redressal ::

- ICICI Prudential

Unregistered

Default Insurance Query

I have a policy with ICICI prudential - was told that i need to pay for 3 years which i paid - now i am getting emails that the policy is in holiday - can someone assist me on this issue

A Sukumar
    9849001854 - Hyderabad andhra pradesh

Unregistered

IGMS Error Intimation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An Error Has Occured
    An unexpected error occured in our website. The website administrator has been intimated. Please try again by navigating to the requested page.

Unregistered

Default I have proof I surrendered it on 7/7/11 signed by Mr Rohit

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kindly address the following grievance. - P M Sandhu

ICICI Prudential says --

As per our records as you have surrendered your Life Time Gold policy 09166351 on dated 24/10/2011 --

I SAY -- this is incorrect, and wrong.

I SAY -- I have proof I surrendered it on 7/7/11 signed by Mr Rohit (in Kandivali), and I would want my policy value as per the NAV on July 7, 2011, plus four months' interest, or I would be compelled to take this matter to the next level.

--- On Wed, 11/2/11, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd <lifeline@iciciprulife.com> wrote:

From: ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd <lifeline@iciciprulife.com>
    Subject: Re: Policy No 09166351 Call ID # 38956322
    To: ps_sps@yahoo.com
    Date: Wednesday, November 2, 2011, 5:30 AM

Dear Mr. Sandhu,

We refer to your email dated 02/11/2011.

As per our records as you have surrendered your Life Time Gold policy 09166351 on dated 24/10/2011 i.e. after completion of 3 policy years, Yours Sincerely,

Dimple A.
    Manager - Customer Service

ICICI Prudential LifeTime Gold UIN 105L077V01 Policy Number 09166351

---------------Original Message------------------
    I had surrendered my policy on 7th July 2011 after the mandatory 03-year pederiod, and I was told I would betting approx 3,22,000=00 in my bank account after all deductions. I have the receipt of surrender dated 7/7/11 signed by Mr Rohit of ICICI Kandivali.

However, I received 2,87,967=00 on 2/11/2011. Pls send the difference to my account immediately with interest of four months.

Or we may be compelled to take the matter to the next level

Thumbs up Dear Mrs Mukherjee, ICICI wil not return money in any situation they dont hav dignity

I was a policy holder of ICICI prudential. I want to mention here that how these people work, After convincing you to take a policy. They will take money from you and give one page slip having information simply regarding payment not regarding policy no. and policy type etc. They never give you full policy documents at initial stage ..This is interesting i will tell you why !!!!!!!

Actually there is a provision of company that one can change his policy or get cancellation (Called freelook period) in a period of 15 days after one get receipt of policy (Kuch Samajh aaya???). So after one give them money they just give a slip of payment, never mention about freelook period and doesn’t give you documents immediately. Than one keep calling them(ICICI people) for policy documents and policy no. but they keep avoiding most of the time they will not attend call if one call by other numbers they say ohh i was on foreign trip so couldn’t pick your call. After 3-4 months they deliver you documents with a completely different policy like you asked for 10 year policy they will deliver you 20 year policy with less or no profits.

Now the situation is ! You cant change your policy and cant take refund. Your freelook period is expired about which you were unaware in past 3 months and suffering for your documents, money etc. Then they say you had no objection for past 3 months now we cant refund.

I suffered from same situation, I got my policy documents after 3 months of giving money to them after many phone calls and lot of ignorance (They given proper attention and respect before giving money to them now they feel that piegon is in trap jayega kaha!!!). I was tried for documents for 3 months (Horrible experience) and trying for refund from last 1 month (You cant even imagine). Even though i got freelook cancellation by trying in lot many ways (Grand success Right?? Want to know how, when i went third time in ICICI pru office, i found a employee on reception, the time was closing time of office she was in hurry she given me cancellation slip within a moment all momentry,, lucky me reached at good time right??? ), But all waste>>> still ICICI not transffered my money to my account (waiting from one more month) when i asked them the reason they simply said sorry we cant refund you “Reason: No reason! What a company…What a policy..!!!!!!

During these month i discussed with three people having ICICI policies, everyone was suffering at different stages, the most problematic is the maturity stage of policy. They were wondering like idiots for their own money after the maturation of policy. These ICICI people are doing fraud in very smart way.

Thank God i have started with a small amount.

I want to say here to ICICI pru that return my money have some respect for yourself stop cheating people. Do fair jobs you will earn more money as well as Respect
    !!!!!

My policy no. was. 16638883

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast