+ Reply to Thread

IDEA Duplicat SIM Activation

This is a discussion on IDEA Duplicat SIM Activation within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; Dear Sir, After losing my Post paid idea SIM with the no #9964183045, I have applied for the duplicate SIM ...

Default IDEA Duplicat SIM Activation

Dear Sir,

After losing my Post paid idea SIM with the no #9964183045, I have applied for the duplicate SIM card from Idea Customer Care Center -AlFA COM,No#75;R.T Nagar,Behind R.T Nagar Police Station Bangalore -560032. I have recieved the SIM with no 8991441100000338779. It was informed that the SIM will be activated with in two two hours time. After completing 6 hours from register, when called to customer care, it was told the SIM card is having some technical problem and I have to visit the Service Centre again and collect the new SIM card. For this I have lost my valuable time and didnt get the telecomm service for the time of period. While calling to the customer care, the call was droped from the Company's side deliberately.. I am seeking the maximum compensation for these.

I request you to register the complaint and infom me on the further proceedings.

Regards,
    Sunil Syriac,
    Mobile No-9538882161

Default Reply to your complaint

Quote Originally Posted by sunilcyriacm View Post
    Dear Sir,

After losing my Post paid idea SIM with the no #9964183045, I have applied for the duplicate SIM card from Idea Customer Care Center -AlFA COM,No#75;R.T Nagar,Behind R.T Nagar Police Station Bangalore -560032. I have recieved the SIM with no 8991441100000338779. It was informed that the SIM will be activated with in two two hours time. After completing 6 hours from register, when called to customer care, it was told the SIM card is having some technical problem and I have to visit the Service Centre again and collect the new SIM card. For this I have lost my valuable time and didnt get the telecomm service for the time of period. While calling to the customer care, the call was droped from the Company's side deliberately.. I am seeking the maximum compensation for these.

I request you to register the complaint and infom me on the further proceedings.

Regards,
    Sunil Syriac,
    Mobile No-9538882161

Dear Sir,

We wish to inform you that the services for your Idea number has already been activated from system. Thus we request you to check the same.

Regards,
    Ideacellular

Default Reply to your complaint

Quote Originally Posted by sunilcyriacm View Post
    Dear Sir,

Regards,
    Sunil Syriac,
    Mobile No-9538882161

Dear Sir,

We wish to inform you that the services for your Idea number has already been activated from system. Thus we request you to check the same.

Regards,
    Ideacellular

+ Reply to Thread