Poll: MTS is cheating the customer why?

+ Reply to Thread

MTS MBlaze (Dongle)

This is a discussion on MTS MBlaze (Dongle) within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; Sir I have purchased MTS M-Blaze Dongle after consulting to the vendor in "CPD Bangalore infosystem Pvt Ltd . #29 ...

Default MTS MBlaze (Dongle)

Sir
    I have purchased MTS M-Blaze Dongle after consulting to the vendor in "CPD Bangalore infosystem Pvt Ltd. #29 Shop #2, Ground floor white house, St Marks Road, Bangalore-25. I have personally went to the shop and consulted to the vendors exectives that the speed of the net is really upto 3.1mbps or not. They have given me a clear cut details that it will work more than 2mbps speed.

Even though I have requested them to check the speed in the particular area where my residence situated. I got a back answer that there is no issues about the speed in and around bangalore.

But unforutnately the speed is not more than 3 to 5 kbps. after reporting to the customer complaints call center about the speed issue. MTS customer care section are unable to solve the problem and the have sent a SMS back that the problem with the speed issue is resolved. with out solving the problem.

Kindly look in to the matter and solve the issue.

Your's Truely

Masood
    Bangalore.

Unregistered

Default mts net speed less than 5kb/sec

Same story but it is happened to me in Chennai. Avg speed is 4kb/sec. They have also sent SMS saying issue is resolved, with out attempting to try. Very strange they came out in the market saying that more than 9.0mpbs. No control like this public displays. We have to find the ways to control all these.

regards
    madhu sudhana gupta

+ Reply to Thread