Dear sir,

I Purchased 1 No.”Naaptol” product/Mobile Model No. Boss – E-3300 on 10th of August 2010, from Naaptol under their Order Reference No. 647337, after having paid the full amount by cash. However to my surprise, I found this handset defective and I have immediately returned this handset to the concerned Naaptol shop from where I purchased this handset, through DHL Courier on 13th August 2010, for necessary replacement. This was received by them and upon enquiry they have assured that I will get the replacement in 7-10 days tim as per their reply received by me which is reproduced here for your perusal..

Dear Mr.Keshav,

We regret for the delay in responding to you complaint.

I have personally confirmed the details with the concern vendor, your product would be dispatched tomorrow & the same would be delivered in 7 to 10 working days.

We are committed to serve you.

Your patience is highly Appreciated Sir.

Regards,

Jignesh Gangapuram

Unquote:

But I am very much surprised to know that even after the lapse of nearly 50 days (i.e. after having patiently waited for nearly 2 months), I have neither received the replacement handset as assured nor any reply from the supplier "Naaptol Shop/Store, Mumbai.

Under these cirumstances I seek yuor intervention to kindly contact them on their Mobile No.09223516148 and please ensure that I get eith the replacement of my handset instead of the defective one or they refund to me necessary cash (approx Rs.4200/- ) which I originally paid towards the cost of the handset model
No. Boss – E-3300 as early as possible.

Your immediate intervention / action on this matter will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

(Keshav)

Qute:

I want to remind your clause with regard to refund / replacement which reads as follow:

Product Related / Refund Related Queries.

Product Related:

for The request complaint of the product shall be resolved within 15 business working days. However if you feel that customer support executive is not able to resolve your complaint then kindly feel free to escalate your matter through mail at Email Id :replyfromnaaptol@naaptol.com.On customer support page you can click on feedback to give in your inputs for us to improve and raise to you expectations and make your shopping the best deal.
You can call at our customer support number :09223516148 (Mumbai)
Refund Related :

Refund is processed within 10 to 15 working days.Ex;If amount is deducted from credit card, then the refund will go back to account itself, that is through the same payment mode.
If there are any discrepancies regarding the payment like connection has failed between the payment gateway and Internet /Website, then the failure of payment may occur. For such instances immediately forward the mail at replyfromnaaptol@naaptol.com on priority.For IVR Orders we do require scanned copy /Fax /Identity proof at this mail Id Email Id: verification@naaptool.cm or call at customer support number:09223516148
Unquote:

Dear Mr.Keshav,

We regret for the delay in responding to you complaint.

I have personally confirmed the details with the concern vendor, your product would be dispatched tomorrow & the same would be delivered in 7 to 10 working days.

We are committed to serve you.

Your patience is highly Appreciated Sir.

Regards,

Jignesh Gangapuram

Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 6:12 PM
To: replyfromnaaptol@naaptol.com; verification@naaptool.cm; support@naaptol.com
Subject: Replacement of Defective Handset Model - Boss - E-3300

Hi,

I would like to bring to your notice that I have placed an order vide your Order Reference No. 647337 for 1 No.”Naaptol” product/Mobile Model No. Boss – E-3300 on 10th of August 2010 after having paid the full amount by cash. However to my surprise, I found this handset defective and I have immediately returned this handset to the concerned Naaptol shop from where I purchased this handset, through DHL Courier on 13th August 2010, for necessary replacement. This was received by them and upon enquiry they have assured that I will get the replacement in 15 days time.

But I am very much surprised to know that even after the lapse of nearly 50 days (i.e. after having patiently waited for nearly 2 months), I have neither received the replacement handset as assured nor any reply from your end in this regard.

Qute:

I want to remind your clause with regard to refund / replacement which reads as follow:

Product Related / Refund Related Queries.

Product Related:

for The request complaint of the product shall be resolved within 15 business working days. However if you feel that customer support executive is not able to resolve your complaint then kindly feel free to escalate your matter through mail at Email Id :replyfromnaaptol@naaptol.com.On customer support page you can click on feedback to give in your inputs for us to improve and raise to you expectations and make your shopping the best deal.
You can call at our customer support number :09223516148 (Mumbai)
Refund Related :

Refund is processed within 10 to 15 working days.Ex;If amount is deducted from credit card, then the refund will go back to account itself, that is through the same payment mode.
If there are any discrepancies regarding the payment like connection has failed between the payment gateway and Internet /Website, then the failure of payment may occur. For such instances immediately forward the mail at replyfromnaaptol@naaptol.com on priority.For IVR Orders we do require scanned copy /Fax /Identity proof at this mail Id Email Id: verification@naaptool.cm or call at customer support number:09223516148
Unquote:

Under this circumstances I request you to kindly look into the matter and immediately do the needful by either sending me the new handset as replacement to the defective one immediately upon receipt of this letter, else refund the entire amount Rs.4200/- (including courier charges), or otherwise, I have no other option, but to take the matter to the consumer court to legally obtain my refund/replacement from you.

I strongly hope that you will not allow me to seek legal course to get my refund/replacement of handset from you.

Regards,

Keshav