+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

nmart.co.in

This is a discussion on nmart.co.in within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; NMART RETAILS A DIVISION OF NEW LOOK MULTI TRADE PVT LTD IS FAKE AND FRAUD PRIVATE COMPANY IS DUPING INNOCENT ...

Unregistered

Talking nmart.co.in

NMART RETAILS A DIVISION OF NEW LOOK MULTI TRADE PVT LTD IS FAKE AND FRAUD PRIVATE COMPANY IS DUPING INNOCENT PEOPLE USING THE TRICKY BUSINESS PLAN AS NOW A DAYS BINARY PLAN IS TOTALLY BANNED. THEN, THE QUESTION IS THAT 'HOW SUCH TYPE OF COMPANY LAUNCHED IN THE MARKET' ? WHERE IS THE GOVT MACHINERIES ?

I AM GIVING THE ILLUSTRATION ABOUT PLAN PROVIDED IN THEIR WEB SITE [www.nmart.co.in] THAT- ANY ONE CAN JOIN WITH HARD CASH OF RUPEES 5500/- IN THIS ILLEGAL PLAN.

AFTER JOINING, EVERY ASSOCIATE WILL GET 220/- PER MONTH FOR 48 MONTHS AS CASH VOUCHER TO PURCHASE PRODUCT, BUT THE QUESTION IS THAT WHERE IS THE 5000 BRANDED PRODUCT? ONLY LIMITED PRODUCT I FOUND IN THEIR SHOW ROOM. I REQUEST TO VISIT THEIR MART FOR TRUTH. WHERE IS THEIR COMMITMENT? ALL BOGUS AND FALSE. JUST CAME IN THE MARKET TO DO THE MONEY MARKET BUSINESS AND AFTER ONE YEAR FLY AWAY.

ABOVE AND ALL, OTHER THEIR COMMITMENT IS- AFTER 48 MONTHS THEY WILL GIVING FALSE STATEMENT THAT THE COMPANY WILL RETURN RS. 11,000/-.

IT IS ABSURD. WHY?

NO 1. : SUCH TYPE COMPANY WILL NOT RUN FOR LONG TIME. I HAVE SEEN IN THE CASE OF KINGS INDIA, UNIPAY2, VISAREB, INFLUX, MONEY POWER, TVEXPRESS, NSEM, RED CARPET, MLM.COM, AND NEWLY STOCKGURUINDIA ETC. ETC NAME A FEW.

------ WHO WILL GIVE THE SURETY TO RUN FOR LONG TIME ------? AND THUS FINALLY IT MAY BE SAY THAT NMART CAME FOR HARDLY ONE OR TWO YEARS.

no.2: RETURN OF 11000/-? ABSURD. AS IT LAUNCHED JUST FOR FEW MONTHS AGO IN THE MARKET. YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR 48 MONTHS, THAT IS LONG 4 YEARS. BEFORE THAT NMART WILL BE NO WHERE.

BESIDES, PLAN OF NMART IS BINARY WHICH IS BANNED AND SPILL OVER. IN BINARY PLAN SOME PEOPLE GET BENEFITS FROM THE PLAN AS BINARY PLAN ITSELF PYRAMID SYSTEM WHICH MEANS IT WILL STOP AFTER CERTAIN PERIOD OF TIME AUTOMATICALLY. THEN, WHY SHOULD YOU INVEST YOUR HARD EARN MONEY TO THIS TYPE OF PLAN? IS INVESTMENT MEANT FOR TO GIVE THE BENEFITS TO THE UP LINE? IF SO, WHERE IS YOUR POSITION?

SUGGESTION:-

DEAR INVESTOR

PLEASE, PLEASE NEVER INVEST IN FAKE OR FRAUD COMPANY. BEFORE INVEST SEE THE COMPANY DETAILS ABOUT COMPANY ACT, GOVT RULES AND REGULATIONS, TRUSTINESS AND HOW THEY ARE GIVING SUCH TYPE OF INCOME AND FALSE COMMITMENT. HARD CASH IS YOURS ONLY, SO THINK TWICE BEFORE INVESTS.

GOVT OF INDIA IS KIND ENOUGH TO ISSUE CIRCULARS IN VARIOUS LEADING NEWS PAPERS INTIMATING NOT TO GO FOR SUCH TYPE OF COMPANY.

YOU WERE DUPED BY THE VARIOUS COMPANIES OF SUCH TYPE, THEN WHY ONCE AGAIN GO FOR THIS TYPE OF TRICKY PLAN?

NOW, I FRIENDLY TELL YOU THAT GO TO BANK INVEST OF YOUR 5500/- FOR 4 YEARS AND SEE THE RESULT AS NOW BANKS ARE GIVING GOOD INTEREST ON FIXED DEPOSITS.

IF GOVT MACHINERIES GIVES US GOOD RETURN ON FIXED DEPOSITS THEN WHY SHOULD WE GO FOR SUCH TYPE OF FAKE COMPANY.

DO YOU JOIN THE COMPANY TO EARN RS.600/- ONLY? ONE CAN TELL THAT HE/SHE EARN MORE FROM THE PLAN. MIGHT BE, BUT NOT FOR LONG TIME. ONLY UPPER ONE CAN EARN MONEY BY USING FALSE STATEMENTS OF THE COMPANY.

I KNOW THAT YOUR IMAGE IS GOOD IN THE SOCIETY, THEN SHOULD NOT GO TO WASHED IT.

GOVT MACHINERIES ARE UNABLE TO GIVE THE DOUBLE RETURN AFTER 4 YEARS OF SPAN. THEN, HOW SUCH TYPE OF COMPANIES COMMIT THE DOUBLE RETURN AFTER 4 YEARS. IS IT NOT THE ENOUGH?

NOW, DO NOT BLAME OTHERS OR GOVT MACHINERIES AS YOU KNOWINGLY JOIN WITH THE BANNED PLAN.

WELL WISHER, AMIT

Dear amit,

when you are talking about any company you should have proofs. Nmart is a illegal company. its having all approvels which is required. the same will be available in website very shrotly. if you have any doubts visit any Nmart retail show room for your clarifications. i feel your not haveing any knowleger about MLM market. therer is no Registred MLM network is lost or Stoped, they are still running ther is no way to stop it coz its is some kind of Self employment.

May be some body misguided you about Nmart. you better visit the Nmart retails for better understanding.

Friends i recently joined in Nmart i visited Nmart retails they are doing grate and they are taking care of each and every thing. this the fist concept with is very much useful to every one. the amout which you paid to Nmart will be having diffrent caculations. they are planing to open 11000 mall' s in 5 years. fake company's dont do like this. company is invested so much of money. so there is no chance of closing.

its comman sence after joining in the company you will be the part of company that means you are a permenent customer to the company. after 2 year 20time the people will increase. so company will be having a good profit's. a foolish man will loose the martket but Nmart will stand.

guys you can check Nmart is Registored in Minestary of corpration affiars.

MCA21 *:*Company Master Details

AND PUT " U51909MH2008PTC178914" IN CIN no.

and you can check company Managing Director Mr. Gopal Shekhawat profile in

IHRA - The Team

however i will say thanks to Mr. Amit to given this chance to clarify about Nmart.

if you have more clarifications contact me

vizagnmart@gmail.com

Unregistered

Default It is another fake company in MLM

Hi Why any company want the investment from customer, why can't they go for public issue?
    This in just for cheating. Where the amount Rs 5,500/- amount goes??
    Big gaints like Wall mart, Big Bazaar are doing this retail business, Ex: just for Rs 20/- MRP soap they sell at Rs 19 to Rs 19.50 , How these people (Nmart) get the profits and distribute to all investors with just 5 to 6 branches of operation. Just cheating. All of the invested amout (RS 5,500) goes to pockets of intial joiners. Once it reaches 7 or 8 levels , then Close the business and open another MLM with new concept.
    They won't tell where the invested amoutn goes? All NMart stores are just visual. Not operational even after 1 or 2 years.

Unregistered

Default Nmart.co.in

Hi amit,
    I am agree with you, the associates of Nmart fooling to common man telling that Gopichand Shekhavat started the business with 1800 crores in surat, where as looking in the Ministry of corporate affairs it shows that company started with 100000 investment and gaming with common people's money. issuing Gift coupens for 12 months and agreement that paying as Bonus amount of 11000 after 48 months.Who knows and What is the guarantee the will exist for the period.or FLY in overnight. If the company having any assurance to the common MAN OF INDIA let the give proper reply with evidence.

MOUNESHWAR

Unregistered

Cool Nmart.co.in

Nmart is a sucessful concept becoz of consumers dont need to chenge their brand items as well as others...GO have it

Nmart is a sucessful concept becoz of consumers dont need to chenge their brand items as well as others...GO have it

Unregistered

Angry

if we have 512 offices in all major city of india and we do a meeting with N-Mart director SHAKAWAT and he said we an merge and do business together and tat meet is verbali and when we gave tham a working plan why can he accept that we have a working plan in which N-Mart get

512X16X20X30X10= 49152000 joining in 3 to 6 months and its 10% results = 4915200

and they will start 512 malls in 512 major city of idia

why can they do what we are saying ???????????????????????????????????

n-mart is great and its MD is also very great person they dont need

Unregistered

Default Great Nmart

Nmart is not any network marketing company, Nmart is a retail company which is giving the credit facility and many more schemes to its associates and Nmart is utilizing to the network marketing as marketing tools and there are not any money circulation as per consumer act any body can launch the schemes to promote the business.Nmart is giving the Gift vouchers of the value of Rs.10560 on behalf of Membership Fee Rs.5500. then you can use your credit facilities of Rs.1500 in any Nmart stores across india. and then if you buy the product per month of Rs.1500 till 4years then only you will be the eligible for the loyalty bonus of Rs.11000.

my dear friends if you go to the any bank and offer to bank manager to open numbers of account in his particular bank then bank manager will also give you commission for that, so on that time can you able to speak to the bank manager like you or bank are doing MLM?

The big Corporate like Sahara india is also launch MLM in india on the name of sahara care

So Why nobody approach to sahara or we think that Team of CFW have received the heavy amount from Sahara.

Unregistered

Cool NEW LEADERS WANT TO JOIN nmart CONTACT- 9040093833. WANT POWER LEG ? CONTACT

NMART nmart NEW COMPANY NEED LEADERS FOR VARIOUS REGION ON LUNCHING ALL OVER INDIA. FOR SENIOR ID AND power leg POWER LEG PLEASE CONTACT RAJIV-9040093833. BE A INITIATOR AND MAKE LOT OF MONEY. WE NEED LEADERS FROM PREVIOUS COMPANIES FOR THEIR AREA. LIMITED PERIOD OFFER. FIRST COME FIRST GET.

Unregistered

Question NEW LEADERS WANT TO JOIN nmart CONTACT- 9040093833. WANT POWER LEG ? CONTACT

NMART nmart NEW COMPANY NEED LEADERS FOR VARIOUS REGION ON LUNCHING ALL OVER INDIA. FOR SENIOR ID AND power leg POWER LEG PLEASE CONTACT RAJIV-9040093833. BE A INITIATOR AND MAKE LOT OF MONEY. WE NEED LEADERS FROM PREVIOUS COMPANIES FOR THEIR AREA. LIMITED PERIOD OFFER. FIRST COME FIRST GET.

Unregistered

Default Nmart Or Any this type Company

I am agree with you, the associates of Nmart or this type company fooling to common man telling Rs 220/- per month means 4% return each month if Direct invest but hear distribute network commission as binary reserving rule fore to five time means Rs 2500/- Approx + Spill Rs 200/- + Jupiter Royalty Rs 100/- + Awards and Rewards Reserve Rs 400/- + other charges & Fixed Expense Rs 300/- + Retail Product Sales Tax Or Other Levis Rs 500/- Means total Expanse or Distribution Rs 4000/- and balance only Rs 1500/- this amount reserve for IBA Credit Facility means after all investment amount = 0.00 how get every month Rs 220/- ? this rerun is so hi any party give you return more then monthly 1.5 % maximum or yearly 18 % then this company or party is 100% Fraud and also refund after 48 Month Rs 11,000/- Means big chit-er

I am Sure After 48 Month Company Closed or Company Change his policy then servile other wise our investment not refund any query write here.

Gopichand Shekhavat started the business with 1800 crores in surat, where as looking in the Ministry of corporate affairs it shows that company started with 100000 investment and gaming with common people's money. issuing Gift coupons for 12 months and agreement that paying as Bonus amount of 11000 after 48 months.Who knows and What is the guarantee the will exist for the period.or FLY in overnight. If the company having any assurance to the common MAN OF INDIA let the give proper reply with evidence.

My above calculation is 100 % sure now not any new evidence require for this type of company.

If Company Group Size 1800 Corer and he invest own money in same way then really this company No 1 corporate In 12 Year ? why this company need public money ?

Your Good Friend reply here always I reply

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast