+ Reply to Thread

Oren Kitchen World

This is a discussion on Oren Kitchen World within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; Sir, I had booked a semi modular kitchen with Oren Kitchen world Ghatkopar in December. The payment was made in ...

Default Oren Kitchen World

Sir,

I had booked a semi modular kitchen with Oren Kitchen world Ghatkopar in December. The payment was made in advance and the work was done on schedule with a minor hitches. While booking, we were told that it had lifetime warranty and any problems would be attended. I am yet to receive my warranty card after 8 months. I have kept on following up and have been given lame excuses. The final inspection is also pending.

The minor works that were to be completed are yet to be done. I am tired of following up and in much pain over service. How will they give lifetime service if they cant serve the very 1st year. They have been expanding at a rapid rate across Mumbai with no regards to service which is extremely poor. The staff is ill trained and very unprofessional. Lately, my reminders also not being attended.

I need my warranty card to secure against future problems. Please HELP!

Unregistered

Default delay in kitchen fittings deliver

i had booked the moudler kitchen vth oren kitchen world in R city.....they have taken the full payment. 1month over still no work is done.....i m keep on calling them . there some material is suppose t come.every time i call they say tday or trow
    bt it is nt coming . whole work of kitchen is remaining.

rashmi manohar

Default complaints against oren kitchen

i haved booked the moduler kitchen in Rcity mall ghatkpor. they have taken full payment frm last 1 month. still there some deliver of material is remaining. so they r nt coming t fix the thgs. i keep on calling them. but they dont answer me properly. whole kitchen work is remaining bcos of tht. please help me.

Unregistered

Default Worst service, worst products

My kitchen was installed by Oren in Dec 2009. I paid the full amount via cheque.. for which they are refusing to give the bill...
    I had booke the kitchen with 304 stainless steel baskets with lifetime guarantee, which they told me will never rust. But still, 2 baskets have caught lots of rust. For the past 4 months, they are harassing me by not replacing the baskets. Mr.Tushar Veena, with whom I was co ordinating stopped answering my calls about 3 months ago. Ms.Ajita, Mr.Gurdeep, Mr.Rishi and Mr.Narendra make repeated promises to replace the basket, but so far they must have missed around 15 deadlines. PLEASE DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM OREN KITCHEN.

Vikram

Unregistered

Default Worst Service

We had booked Modular kitchen From R Mall, Thane. They deliverd it to us on May 4, 2011 for which full cash payment was made.Kitchen which was delivered to us on May 4,2011 came with faulty measurements.Mr Virendra , with whom we were co ordinating stopped answering our calls.During all this mess,his phone is allways switched off.Till date our kitchen has not been delivered.The staff is really very unprofessional.Every time we go and meet them they have differenct execuses. I would recommend all the people not to buy any product from Oren Kitchen.All their promises are fake. Now, they advertise that they will deliver the kitchen in 8 days.It is so untrue.. they are not being able to deliver our kitchen from the last 2 months.

Thumbs down Oren Kitchenworld, Vapi Gujarat

Hello, I am Jitendra L. Shah from Vapi, Gujarat.

We had visited Oren Kitchenworld's showroom in Vapi (Gujarat) in April 2011 and were impressed by the kitchen models over there in Vapi and so we decided to give them the job to renovate our kitchen. We had been talking with Mr. Narendra Tank (Vapi) regarding the kitchen design and we had paid Rs 500 to him as visiting charges. He had thoroughly inspected our kitchen and assured us that everything will be done as per our needs. We had decided to appoint Mr. Hiren Desai (One of the partner of Oren Kitchenworld, Vapi). Even he had assured us that the civil work will be done up to the mark and Mr. Narendra Tank had assured us he would regularly inspect the civil work. They have assured us that job will be done in twenty days with civilwork as well as compelte moduler kitchen. We had finalised the designs of shutters, drawers, mechanisms,etc with Mr. Narendra Tank on 2nd August 2011. We had selected some mechanisms like Magic Corner. He had also measured the
    THALIS and he assured us that he will provide us basket for the THALIS. We have paid advance for the civil work & also for moduler kitchen.

During the civil work no one had come for inspection. We have to guide & supervise the labour all the time. The tiling work and the platform is not at all up to the mark. And as no inspection took place, the platform did not match the designs we had selected in Oren Kitchenworld. Only civil work takes more than 20 days. After completion of civil work When an official came home for the final measurement for drawers, shutters,etc. We were surprise that your man denied that MAGIC CORNER is NOT possible as the dimensions are not enough for the same. And then even Mr. Narendra Tank started denying things which we had assured us. He denied that he cannot provide Basket for Thali.

We were expecting a proper kitchen in time limit. As gentelman Mr. Rakesh Desai. has assured us. But Oren Kitchenworld totally disappointed us. We are in no state of recommending others to appoint Oren Kitchenworld.

I request everyone to not to get impressed by their fake promises.

Jitendra Shah

+ Reply to Thread