+ Reply to Thread

paytm/mobile recharge on line

This is a discussion on paytm/mobile recharge on line within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; I was recharging my mobile No.-9470773110 by Rs.300 through paytm but moblie was not recharged however amount was deducted from ...

Unregistered

Default paytm/mobile recharge on line

I was recharging my mobile No.-9470773110 by Rs.300 through paytm but moblie was not recharged however amount was deducted from my account on 30/09/2011. Still the amount is not refunded. Please make arrangement to refund the amount. The order no was 5736038.I have already e-mail complaint to paytm but still it is unanswered.

Santosh Kumar Verma
    email-skv@pnb.co.in

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was recharging my mobile No.-9470773110 by Rs.300 through paytm but moblie was not recharged however amount was deducted from my account on 30/09/2011. Still the amount is not refunded. Please make arrangement to refund the amount. The order no was 5736038.I have already e-mail complaint to paytm but still it is unanswered.

Santosh Kumar Verma
    email-skv@pnb.co.in
    Dear Customer,

we are very sorry to read your issue here. Best way to resolve your any concern is to send an email to care@paytm.Com. We are available 24 hours and all 7 days in week to resolve any issue.

Remember at paytm, we give you a promise that unless you have received your recharge, your money is yours.

We have already completed the refund process of Rs. 300 from Paytm side for our Order Number 5736038.

Remember, if you do not see this balance in your bank account yet, it is because your bank does not reflect this refund instantly. You could check with them on time it takes for such refunds to show up.

Should there be anything else, let us know.

Best Regards,
    Paytm Customer Care
    care@paytm.com

+ Reply to Thread