+ Reply to Thread

Problem in deactivation of Tata Photon account

This is a discussion on Problem in deactivation of Tata Photon account within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; Hi, I am Lipi Chandran from Bangalore and this is my connection details, The Connection details are. Phton Number : ...

Unregistered

Thumbs down Problem in deactivation of Tata Photon account

Hi,

I am Lipi Chandran from Bangalore and this is my connection details,

The Connection details are.
    Phton Number : 9243539772
    Account Number : 908244001

I had sent a mail to "customercare.karnataka@tatatel.co.in" on 30 June 2011 to deactivate or cancel the connection but there is no response to mail from customer care.

On 2nd July 2011, I got mail from "bill@tataindicom.com" to pay my June month bill i.e Rs. 957. I paid it immediately on 4 july 2011 and also called up toll free number to place a request for deactivation of my account as I didnt get any response to the mail i sent.

When I contacted customer care representative to check on status of mail, the customer representative say that we didnt recieve any mail......This is awkward. Its not customer problem, its their problem.....Do they want us to solve their system/server problems?????

And I am surprised with the kind of response and options customer care representative gave me to choose,

Customer care representative response:
    a.You can convert to pre-paid option as we cannot take back the device

(OR)

b.Write a mail to "customercare.karnataka@tatatel.co.in" to deactivate account and they will take 3 working days to close the account in that case I will be charged for 3 days

(OR)

c. we (customer care representative) can take this issue forward to close but it takes 6 working days to close the account in that case I will be charged for 6 days

(OR)

d. Go to any tata photon service center and place a request in letter form.

My question/Concern is:

a. The service provided by tata photon is pathetic.
    b. The service provider should be customer friendly and solve the issue without much hinderance
    c. Even though i am not using the service then why do they charge ?
    d. If the service providers take time to deactivate my account then its not my problem and why the hell do they charge for it?

Please look into it asap and resolve the issue soon.

Thanks,
    Lipi Chandran

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi,

I had sent a mail to "customercare.karnataka@tatatel.co.in" on 30 June 2011 to deactivate or cancel the connection but there is no response to mail from customer care.

On 2nd July 2011, I got mail from "bill@tataindicom.com" to pay my June month bill i.e Rs. 957. I paid it immediately on 4 july 2011 and also called up toll free number to place a request for deactivation of my account as I didnt get any response to the mail i sent.

When I contacted customer care representative to check on status of mail, the customer representative say that we didnt recieve any mail......This is awkward. Its not customer problem, its their problem.....Do they want us to solve their system/server problems?????

And I am surprised with the kind of response and options customer care representative gave me to choose,

(OR)

b.Write a mail to "customercare.karnataka@tatatel.co.in" to deactivate account and they will take 3 working days to close the account in that case I will be charged for 3 days

(OR)

c. we (customer care representative) can take this issue forward to close but it takes 6 working days to close the account in that case I will be charged for 6 days

(OR)

My question/Concern is:

b. The service provider should be customer friendly and solve the issue without much hinderance
    d. If the service providers take time to deactivate my account then its not my problem and why the hell do they charge for it?

Thanks,
    Lipi Chandran

Dear Ms. Lipi,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that, your request for cancellation is under process and your connection is in Temporary suspension (TSP) from 06-JUL-2011 and permanent disconnection from 7days from TSP.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232 (10 am to 6 pm from Monday to Saturday).

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer Care,
    Tata Indicom.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi,

(OR)

(OR)

(OR)

My question/Concern is:

Thanks,
    Lipi Chandran

Dear Mr. Lipi,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that, our concerned team tried to contact you on the given alternate number but unable to establish the contact. Hence, we request you to kindly provide us your other alternate number, which will assist us in doing the needful.

We would like to inform you that our concerned team tried to contact you but unable to establish the contact. Kindly provide us your alternate contact number with the preferred calling time, so that we can call you at your convenience.

+ Reply to Thread