+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

samaj kalyan vibhag

This is a discussion on samaj kalyan vibhag within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; Respected sir, Samaj Kalyan Adhikari samaj kalyan vibhag (OBC) Lucknow Uttar Pradesh, India. It is kindly to informed you that ...

Unregistered

Default samaj kalyan vibhag

Respected sir,

Samaj Kalyan Adhikari
    samaj kalyan vibhag (OBC)
    Lucknow
    Uttar Pradesh, India.

It is kindly to informed you that I "Amit kumar singh" student of b.arch of Babu Banarasi Das National institute of Technology & Management, lucknow has not yet got the scholarship amount of Rs. 25000 which the up scholarship website "www.scholarship.up.nic.in" is showing...and not come to account

It is showing that the given amount is been submitted to the college account...The details are as follows:-
    College name- Babu Banarasi Das National Institute of technology & management
    Bank name- P.N.B.
    Place- lucknow
    Account no.-0762011500000411

Devkumar

Default schoolarships

TO,
    SAMAJ KALYAN VIBHAG
    LUKHNOW
    U.P.
    Respected sir,
    I am Devkumar the student of the M.Sc(biotech) 4thsem. from
    Graphic Era Unibersity,Deheradun(uetteranchal).
    I am not rich.I am from farmer family and my cast come in the
    OBC cota,u.p.I allredysubmitted applicationfor schloorships.but i have not yet get any schloorships in my account .so sir plz give me kindlly response bcz I am not still submitted fees for last semester of the my courscompletation.
    (my ac.no-1175001500051149)
    Thanking you...

Unregistered

Default Schorlarship

To
    samaj kalyan vibhag
    ghaziabad ,uttar pradesh
    sir
    respectfully i beg to say that i am b.com 1st year student of m.m.h college
    ghaziabad.my scholarship amount wrongly credited in account no-11160015000406360.my corruct account no is 1116001500040636.so please credit my scholarship amount in my account.

Name-mukesh kumar
    father name-mohan lal
    high school r.no-0391914
    caste-sc

Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;53230]To
    samaj kalyan vibhag
    ghaziabad ,uttar pradesh
    sir
    respectfully i beg to say that i am b.com 1st year student of m.m.h college
    ghaziabad.my scholarship amount wrongly credited in account no-11160015000406360.my corruct account no is 1116001500040636.NEHRU NAGAR BRANCH ,GHAZIABAD .so please credit my scholarship amount in my account.

Name-mukesh kumar
    father name-mohan lal
    high school r.no-0391914
    caste-sc

Unregistered

Default scholarship

To,
    Samaj kalyan vibhag(OBC),
    Bulandshahr,uttar pradesh,
    India,
    Respected sir,
    It is kindly to inform you that I "Satwant kumar chauhan" student of b.tech of Babu banarasi das institute of engineering technology & research centre,on UP scholarship website "www.scholarship.up.nic.in"
    it is showing that my name is "satvant kumar chauhan", my tenth roll no.is "ICSE/7167951036/2006" ,my current studying year is '2nd" year and my account no.is "220400150502619", but it all misprintted in real my name is "Satwant kumar chauhan",my tenth roll no. is "ICSE/T/6795/036",my current studying year is "3rd"year and my account no.is "2204001505026191".And in my college all students of OBC category got the amount of OBC category but i didn't got,i think it's the problem of misprintting .
    so kindly request to you please correct it because there is no problem at the time of crediting the amount.

Name-Satwant kumar chauhan
    Father's name-Suresh chauhan
    Roll no.-ICSE/T/6795/036/2006
    Caste-OBC
    Account no.-2204001505026191

Unregistered

Default Samaj Kalyan Vibhag

Samaj Kalyan Adhikari
    samaj kalyan vibhag (OBC)
    Lucknow
    Uttar Pradesh, India.

It is kindly to informed you that I "Prerit Khare" student of MCA of Lucknow University, lucknow has not yet got the scholarship amount of Rs. 27640 which the up scholarship website "www.scholarship.up.nic.in" is showing...and not come to account

It is showing that the given amount is been submitted to my account...The details are as follows:-

College name- Lucknow University,Lucknow
    Bank name- Corporation Bank
    Place- lucknow
    Account no.- "052901007250"

Link of scholarship is :
    SCHOLARSHIP MANAGEMENT SYSTEM : STUDENT LIST

Prerit Khare

Unhappy Scholarship : Amount not transferred yet

Samaj Kalyan Adhikari
    samaj kalyan vibhag
    Lucknow
    Uttar Pradesh, India.

It is kindly to informed you that I "Prerit Khare" student of MCA of Lucknow University, lucknow has not yet got the scholarship amount of Rs. 27640 which the up scholarship website "www.scholarship.up.nic.in" is showing...and not come to account

It is showing that the given amount is been submitted to my account...The details are as follows:-

College name- Lucknow University,Lucknow
    Category-General
    Bank name- Corporation Bank
    Place- lucknow
    Account no.- "052901007250"

Link of scholarship is :
    SCHOLARSHIP MANAGEMENT SYSTEM : STUDENT LIST

prakash babu

Post complaint about scholership

TO

The Samaj Kalyan Vibhag
    LUCKNOW (U.P)

SUB: about the scholership.

Respected Sir,
    I am student of B.tech of HINDUSTAN COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, FARAH (MATHURA).I belongs to SC category ,i had filled the scholership form in 2009-10 and i dosn't yet get my scholership so i am beging you to please help me to get my scholership.
    when i go for inquary of the scholership then college authority says that SC category fund is not yet came in college account.

NAME: PRAKASH BABU
    COLLEGE: HINDUSTAN COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY , FARAH (MATHURA)

gaurav jain

Wink Scholarship amount

TO

The Samaj Kalyan Vibhag
    LUCKNOW (U.P)

SUB: about the scholarship.

Respected Sir,
    I am student of B.tech of GANESHI LAL NARAYANDAS AGARWAL INSTIYUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, MATHURA . I had filled the scholership form in 2009-10 & 2010-2011 both but i still not get any single rupee till now.so i am beging in front of you for my scholarship amount so please help me to get my scholership.
    when i go for inquary of the scholership then college authority says that scholarship amount is not yet came in college account, but i see on net the scholarship amount is transferred to college account.
    NAME: GAURAV JAIN
    COLLEGE: GANESHI LAL NARAYANDAS AGARWAL INSTIYUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, MATHURA

Unregistered

[QUOTE=sachin kumar;3310615]TO

The Samaj Kalyan Vibhag
    LUCKNOW (U.P)

SUB: about the scholarship.

Respected Sir,
    I am student of B.tech of INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY ,KLAWAD yamunanagar. I had filled the scholership form in 2010-2011 both but i still not get any single rupee till now.so i am beging in front of you for my scholarship amount so please help me to get my scholership.
    when i go for inquary of the scholership then college authority says that scholarship amount is not yet came in college account, but i see on net the scholarship amount is transferred to college account.
    NAME: SACHIN KUMAR
    COLLEGE: INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY ,KLAWAD yamunanagar.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast