+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

samaj kalyan vibhag

This is a discussion on samaj kalyan vibhag within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; To, Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Lucknow U.P. Respected Sir, I am student of G.N.M. of St. Mary's Institute of Paramedical Sciences, ...

Farzana Parveen

Question About the scholarship

To,
    Samaj Kalyan Vibhag
    Lucknow U.P.

Respected Sir,
    I am student of G.N.M. of St. Mary's Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Lucknow
    Mera Scholarship form submit karne ki date hai ya date nikal chuki hai.
    Sir please iske baare me mujhe jaldi bata dijiye, agar date hai to main jaldi se form submit kar dun.

Name: Farzana Parveen, G.N.M. IInd Year

Institute: St. Marys Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Lucknow

sheshchauhan

Default scholarship 2010-2011

respected sir

SAMAJ KALYAN VIBHAG
    LUCKNOW

it is kindly to inform you that i student sheshnath chauhan of city college of management- Tiwariganj chinhat lucknow.has not yet got the scholarship amount of Rs.-28300 which the up scholarship website-"www.scholarship.up.nic.in is showing and not come to my account.i request you that please sir inform me that what is the problem and give detail on my email id {sheshch2097@gmail.com}

Name- Sheshnath chauhan s/o mr. Radhey shyam chauhan
    class- B.B.A 4th sem
    roll no - 918101041
    college- city college of management faizabad road lucknow
    bank name- uco bank
    account no. 05140110010310

mohit kumar sharma

Default i did not get my cliam

Respected sir,
    i mohit kumar sharma student of 3 rd year b.tech from college code-414 , my father has been expired in 25th june 2009. i have already submit my ckn 1 &2 and all releated document but there is no resoponse . i m belong to very poor family , as becoze of the lack of money i did not do my 3rd year last year but now i want to do it as my mother's income is only 1600p/m..

please do the needful

my email id is -mohitbluesky@gmail.com
    contact no is *7503217168

Rishabhjn19@gmail.com

Default for get my claim

scholarship 2010-2011
    respected sir
    SAMAJ KALYAN VIBHAG
    LUCKNOW
    it is kindly to inform you that i student Rishabh jain of bharat institute of technology has not yet got the scholarship amount of Rs.- 42000 which the up scholarship website -"www. scholarship .up.nic.in is showing and not come to my account .i request you that please sir inform me that what is the problem and give detail on my email id { rishabhjn19@gmail.com } Name- rishabh jain class- B.Tech 2 nd sem roll no - 1012840080 college - bharat institute of tecnology meerut name- Pnb bank account no.

Unregistered

Question scolorship account is not edit

Respected sir,

Samaj Kalyan Adhikari
    samaj kalyan vibhag (GEN)
    Lucknow
    Uttar Pradesh, India.

It is kindly to informed you that I "PUSHPENDRA KUMAR SINGH" student of MCA of M.I..T.enggnering collage bulandhsar has not yet got the scholarship amount of Rs. 2970which the up scholarship website "www.scholarship.up.nic.in" is showing...and not come to account

It is showing that the given amount is been submitted to the college account...The details are as follows:-
    College name- M.I.T. ENGINEERING COLLAGE BULANDHSAR
    Bank name- P.N.B.
    Place- BULANDSHAR
    Account no.-36660015285804

Unregistered

Default Refund of fee and scholarship

Dear sir,
    I would like to bring yo your kind notice that my ward Surjit Singh has passed B. tech Electrical & Electronics this year 2011-2012 from Hindustan college of Science and Technology Farah (Mathura)
    Every year he has been applying for refund of fees and scholarship buy has got nothing so far.
    The concerned department says that there is no fund available when ever inquired.
    Please guide me to obtain the same for all the years

Please reply in this regard as soon as possible.

Details of my ward.
    Surjit Singh
    B. Tech completed 2011-2012 (This year)
    Electricals &Electronics
    Hindustan college of Science & Technology
    Farah Mathura
    PNB Bank A/C No. 1578000100080257.

Unregistered

Default Request

TO,
    SAMAJ KALYAN VIBHAG
    LUKHNOW
    U.P.
    Respected sir,
    I am Akash Jaiswal the student of the B.Tech and appeared 6thsem. from
    Bhabha Institute Of Science & Technology (Kanpur Dehat).
    Sir my catagory is OBC cota,u.p. I allredy submitted Process Money for schloorships,but i have not yet get any schloorships in my account .so sir plz give me kindlly response bcz sir I Have to Submit fees for 7th semester of the my courscompletation.
    (my Account Details:
    ac.no-1893001500207321
    ac.holder name- akash jaiswal
    ac. openning branch- pnb kanpur shioli)

my mail id-- akashj81@gmail.com
    contact no:- 9415829581
    Thanking you...

Unregistered

sir
    I am Arjit Parashar student of Hindustan College Of Science And Technology Farah Mathura,{B.Tech. Automobile} I have seen my name on the website of Up govt in Scholarship list . But I have not received my fee refund till today. please take some valuable stem so that I can continue my further study in proper way.
    and send me yr valuable suggestions on my E-Mail ID------arjitparashar@gmail.com
    thanking u

shubham kansal

Question not refund of tution fee from college

Respected sir,

Samaj Kalyan Adhikari
    samaj kalyan vibhag (OBC)
    Lucknow
    Uttar Pradesh, India.

It is kindly to informed you that I "shubham kansal" student of bca, of institute of management& research,duhai ,ghaziabad. has not yet got the scholarship amount of Rs. 20000 from my institute.whenever i ask them to refund my scholarship .they only answered that samaj kalyan vibhag had not issue the scholarship for gen students for the year 2009-2010. but i have get the amount of rs 3500 in my account indian bank modinagar, acc .no.743929276.i need to get the rest of scholarship amount in my account.so plz give me the information about scholarship amount to my mail id shubham.vinay@gmail.com.

It is showing that the given amount is been submitted to the college account...The details are as follows:-
    College name-institute of management and research,ghaziabad.
    Bank name- indian bank
    Place-modinagar
    Account no.-743929276

subhash chandra yadav

Default scholorship not found

Respected sir,

Samaj Kalyan Adhikari
    samaj kalyan vibhag (OBC)
    Lucknow
    Uttar Pradesh, India.

sir my name is Subhash chandra yadav student of govt. polytechnic lko. is not found scholarship because of which account no. i have given is not written correctly in the form. my correct account no. is 27340100026971 and the account no. is written on internet is 273110100026971.
    can i got my last year scholarship?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast