+ Reply to Thread

Samsung GT S7500 Network problem

This is a discussion on Samsung GT S7500 Network problem within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; Dear Sir, I purchased a Samsung GT-S7500 from last march. After purchasing the second day on wards network problem occurring, ...

Exclamation Samsung GT S7500 Network problem

Dear Sir,
    I purchased a Samsung GT-S7500 from last march. After purchasing the second day on wards network problem occurring, that means i can't able to access my network in normal mode continuously. In case of internet getting very slow, i haven't receiving the offered 2G internet speed by company. Some times got hanging the device also .

Three times i was visited samsung authorised service center (Wireless World) Aluva, Eranakulam, Kerala. But they didn''t solve my issues. Again i given the mobile today (14-5-12) in the same shop for solving these issues. They were told me, the device will send their head office for quality checking. After quality checking I got my mobile on 17-May-12. their service people told me they changed my mobile's mother board and all the problems are solved. but now also the same problems are appearing. please tell me what i do, I am not satisfied with samsung care and service, my time and money was lost.

Regards,
    NIJIL PM

hi
    i got the same problem in ma galaxy r.they olso told me that they have changed the motherboard,bt the prob is still existin.is ur prob resolved???

My problem is not solved yet now. actually what is your problem? which galaxy u r using? what we do ?

+ Reply to Thread