+ Reply to Thread

service@kent.co.in

This is a discussion on service@kent.co.in within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; The Manager KENT RO System Copy to: 1.Consumer Forum 2.RTI,House Hold Electronics and Electrical Product. Consumer Cell, New Delhi 3.SHO ...

anfal

Post service@kent.co.in

The Manager
    KENT RO System
    Copy to:

1.Consumer Forum

2.RTI,House Hold Electronics and Electrical Product.
    Consumer Cell, New Delhi

3.SHO PS Jamianagar, Okhla New Delhi : info pl

Subject: Complain regarding frequent disfunctioning/non working of KENT RO System.

Sir
    I've installed The Kent RO purchase Date 16 August 2010 with my name Dr. Anfal Arshi.Resident of F-213,Shaheen Bag, ABF Encl.-II, Okhla, New Delhi-25 Ph:9717546166(R)9717546168 (O1),23007727 (O2).
    Which is not working satisfactorily, as the company esclaimed.

For the equipment I have complained so many times. The company send their service person after so many request. He could mannualy clean the filter in 5 minuts and the malfunctioning still remains after 15 or 20 days of cleaning everytimes.
    I would like to request the company. The equipment is under warrenty period can you please exchange the system with the new one?

It seems that the product as told by the company representative was not true or was cheated by them by installing local equipment not of the company.

May I go for the further action or the same can be solved within a week.
    This is for you kind information and further necessary action please.

Unregistered

Thumbs down complaint against RO KENT dealer at Ahmedabad

Dear sir,
    I have purchase KEHT GRAND MINARAL RO water purifier on 19/06/2007 from M/Rs AVNISH ENTERPRISE Auth. Dealer of Kent RO System.
    M/s Avnish Enterprise was awarded AMC every year till date.
    As the system was not working a mechanic was sent by Mr. Avnish. The mechanic who attended thew system was not trained to attend the system and while going through the system the moter was floded with water and stop working. Next day another mechanic attended the system and inform the undersigned that the moter have to be repaired and cost about Rs.500 to Rs. 1000.
    The loss was due to negligent of first mechanic but the Delar is not ready to hear any thing but made unnecessary arguments .
    Pl take action on such tipe of dealer by cancelling his dealership in the interest of customers.
    Kindly inform the action taken at your end.
    P.C.BHARGAVA
    Mob. 09428503779.

Unregistered

Default kent ro not working

Dear Sir,

Myself Javid Roshan a resident of H. NO.104, T/F, JOHRI FARM NOOR NAGAR EXT. South-west Delhi area.ph # 9717178006, 9811455031. I have bought a Kent RO (pride) on 13April-2011 from your company in Okhla Industrial Area phase-1. Since its installed its not at all working properly. In the first 3 days only its stopped working and now its 4th time it has stopped working. Most of the parts in my RO system has already been replaced. Now the service person is saying that they need to replace the motor also. I really want a replacement for my RO system.

Kindly look into this matter as soon as possible as your customer service is very bad and slow.

Unregistered

Default unsatisfactory services provided

Dear Sir,

I'm an Army officer who purched KENT GRAND+ RO water purifier serial no KR110409835 around five months back. Now the system is not functioning and my repeated complaints to your costumer care is not yielding any response. I'm really fed up as I'm calling your service personal for last more than a month. just wanted to convey my utter displeasure to you and your services.

Maj P Bhatt

+ Reply to Thread