+ Reply to Thread

Sony Ericsson & Kaizer Telecom(Authorised Service Center)

This is a discussion on Sony Ericsson & Kaizer Telecom(Authorised Service Center) within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; I am using a sony ericsson W595i handset which I have purchased in the month of February, 2010. Said mobile ...

Default Sony Ericsson & Kaizer Telecom(Authorised Service Center)

I am using a sony ericsson W595i handset which I have purchased in the month of February, 2010. Said mobile is under warranty as on date.

I am facing a problem; earspeaker not working. I visited the sony ericsson authorised service center at Vashi;
    Service Center Name:- KAIZER TELECOM,
    Add:- BSEL Tech Park, A wing, 1st Floor, Office #108, Opp. Railway Station, Navi Mumbai-400703

I am amazed to hear the feedback from the executive that my handset is exposed to liquid and same is out of warranty now. But my handset never got exposed to any liquid.

Company warranty policy clearly states that if any part is exposed to liquid then that part will not be covered under warranty. When checked my earspeaker there is no sign of liquid damage on it. Even Liquid Intrusion Indicator is showing White colour.

I am very much unsatisfied with the kind of experience I have got from Kaizer Telecom.

Looking for your cooperation.

Default Sony Ericsson & Kaizer Telecom, Vashi

I am using a sony ericsson W595i handset which I have purchased in the month of February, 2010. Said mobile is under warranty as on date.

I am facing a problem; earspeaker not working. I visited the sony ericsson authorised service center at Vashi;
    Add:- BSEL Tech Park, A wing, 1st Floor, Office #108, Opp. Railway Station, Navi Mumbai-400703

I am amazed to hear the feedback from the executive that my handset is exposed to liquid and same is out of warranty now. But my handset never got exposed to any liquid.

Company warranty policy clearly states that if any part is exposed to liquid then that part will not be covered under warranty. When checked my earspeaker there is no sign of liquid damage on it. Even Liquid Intrusion Indicator is showing White colour.

I am very much unsatisfied with the kind of experience I have got from Kaizer Telecom.

On the other side they said, repair cost is more than Rs.2000/-. My question is-"Why should I pay for repaires when my mobile is in warranty?"

Unregistered

Default sony ericson service

hi satya urs is wrong choice.
    kaizer telecom is not a authorized service centre for sony eric mobiles.

there are 2 service points in navi mumbai 1.at panvel
    2.at vashi (
    Trinity Solutions (Sony Ericsson)...47, Welfare Chambers …17… Vashi …27891094
    give a compalint to the concerd authorities.lot of compalints are raising against kaizer telecom.

they are cheating us.

regards

sree

Quote Originally Posted by satyawanmohite View Post

On the other side they said, repair cost is more than Rs.2000/-. My question is-"Why should I pay for repaires when my mobile is in warranty?"

Vaishali

kaizer telecom is number one thief seriously , This man will distrub the assembly of your phone or will make it more bad. i.e he will try to replace the component he wants and send that to his diff shop in sec-17, send the user their for repairs . so he can mint money.

At least people from all vashi know this. I tried 2 times same case. kaizer telecom is full of shit that muslim man who is owner have no ethics to talk. Go with your phone 100% they will say out of warranty. So guys pass this msg to your dear one's to not be a victim of kaizer telecom.

kaizer telecom is full of rotten shit

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi satya urs is wrong choice.
    kaizer telecom is not a authorized service centre for sony eric mobiles.

there are 2 service points in navi mumbai 1.at panvel
    2.at vashi (
    Trinity Solutions (Sony Ericsson)...47, Welfare Chambers …17… Vashi …27891094
    give a compalint to the concerd authorities.lot of compalints are raising against kaizer telecom.

they are cheating us.

regards

sree

+ Reply to Thread