+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stock Guru India

This is a discussion on Stock Guru India within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; To, 1. President of India, New Delhi 2. Prime Minister of India, New Delhi 3. Union Home Minister of India, ...

Unregistered

Angry Stock Guru India

To,
    1. President of India, New Delhi
    2. Prime Minister of India, New Delhi
    3. Union Home Minister of India, New Delhi
    4. Commissioner of Police, New Delhi
    5. S.H.O. Incharge Police Station,
    Moti Nagar, New Delhi -110015
    Sub:- COMPLAIN AGAINST BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF STOCK GURU INDIA RESEARCH & ANALYSIS LTD. NEW DELHI UNDER I.P.C. SECTION-34,419,420 ETC.
    Dear Sir,
    Stock Guru India Ltd. Having its office at 56/A-1 Lisa Complex Rama Road Moti Nagar- New Delhi-15 had attracted more than Two Lacs people from all over India by organizing Seminars in Big Hotels and collected money in many crores by offering 100% money Back Guarantee after six months and assuring 20% per month Promotional Bonus Income till six month plus 12% level income and other rewards also. They have given online promissory note for security of investment signed by Lokeshwar Dev C.M.D. of company and a sample photocopy is being attached for reference. Nine Board of directors which appeared on internet site of Stock Guru is also attached for reference.
    Now I came to know that Board of Directors have cheated the poor investors and dishonesty induced to invest money or collected money with criminal common intention to deceive the people at large and they have closed the office and run away with immediate effect they have collected rupees Five lakh from me and run away.
    It is therefore humbly requested that criminal case be registered against the Board of Directors and poor investors may be saved and their money may be refunded at an early date after investigation. Even the help of Interpol Police may take otherwise people will suffer irreparable loss and many will die after this shock and deception from Stock Guru India Ltd. C.M.D. Lokeshwar Dev and his Board members.

Unregistered

Default No returns since the last 3 months

Respected sir,

I am an investor from Ahmedabad of Gujarat State. I had invested in Stock Guru India after being convinced by a good friend of mine that this company has been in stable business for the last 10 years. I after investing the money got a promissory note as well as the membership no. I even got the first month return which was re-mitted into my account directly. But in the month of Feb. 2011 i came to understand that some fraud had taken place and to authenticate all the account holders lot of their details were asked to be produced, which i did. Later i came to understand that the office of Stock Guru India in Delhi has been raided by I.T. department for some mis doings. And since then there has been no communication or the returns that were promised has also not been coming.

Is this a big FRAUD or is this a temporary problem which has occurred. We wish to understand. If this is a fraud then all investors will start crying for not getting the returns. Hope it is not like that.

ashokpatri

Default SGI is fraud or not?

I am Jayanti Senapati,From Bhubaneswar,Orissa.I am the invester of Stock Guru India. I also Convinced from My friends and invest some money for getting returns.The amount which was invest by me are borrowed from some relatives & friends. But before 2 months i m unable to take any information about stock guru.
    But My question is that what can do.and how i give the borrowed amount to my friends & relatives.Please help me.

mazhar210427

Angry Criminal Lokeshwar Dev

Dear Sir,
    Stock Guru India Ltd. Having its office at 56/A-1 Lisa Complex Rama Road Moti Nagar- New Delhi-15 had attracted more than Two Lacs people from all over India by organizing Seminars in Big Hotels and collected money in many crores by offering 100% money Back Guarantee after six months and assuring 20% per month Promotional Bonus Income till six month plus 12% level income and other rewards also. They have given online promissory note for security of investment signed by Lokeshwar Dev C.M.D. of company and a sample photocopy is being attached for reference. Nine Board of directors which appeared on internet site of Stock Guru is also attached for reference.
    Now I came to know that Board of Directors have cheated the poor investors and dishonesty induced to invest money or collected money with criminal common intention to deceive the people at large and they have closed the office and run away with immediate effect they have collected rupees 20,000 from me and run away.
    It is therefore humbly requested that criminal case be registered against the Board of Directors and poor investors may be saved and their money may be refunded at an early date after investigation. Even the help of Interpol Police may take otherwise people will suffer irreparable loss and many will die after this shock and deception from Stock Guru India Ltd. C.M.D. Lokeshwar Dev and his Board members.

veena rani

Default Stock Guru India 100% Scam

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi,

This is confirm all SGI members that Stock guru India is 100% fraud and Scam. And we all have lost money. See more details here to check what all you can do get money back from SGI.

Stock Guru India Scam

veena rani

poonam gulati

Default SGI is fraud or not?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am poonam gulati from delhi.I am the invester of Stock Guru India. I also Convinced from My friends and invest some money for getting returns.The amount which was invest by me are borrowed from some friends. But before 2 months i m unable to take any information about stock guru.
    But My question is that what can do.and how i give the borrowed amount to my .Please help me. poonamgulati adarshnagar

Unregistered

Default Sumit

I am also one of those investors who has been cheated by that fucker (Lokeshwar). Is there any possibility that our money can be refunded. I am facing financial crunch at the moment and had invested the money just for this time but... I don't know what is going to happen now.

sanjay s

Default IT dept /Govt.dept shud act..now

Quote Originally Posted by mazhar210427 View Post
    Dear Sir,
    Now I came to know that Board of Directors have cheated the poor investors and dishonesty induced to invest money or collected money with criminal common intention to deceive the people at large and they have closed the office and run away with immediate effect they have collected rupees 20,000 from me and run away.

we all stockguru members have submitted doc. with guided by Lokeshwar office, now scince our doc. submited in govt it dept , now it dept should act and return the money to poor people . for doing so if they required any help from member we all are ready to give them . as this money is hard earning money . pls help

Gurmukh Singh

Arrow complaint against stock guru india 56/A-1 Lisa Complex Rama Road, New Delhi-15

Sir,
    I am Gurmukh Singh .I had invested Rs. 10000+1000/- in Stock guru India in the month of November. He returned Rs. 2100/- only.
    After that they had returned nothing to me. Three months ago,they closed there site. We have no information about them. my two friends Rajinder Kumar and Didar Singh also invested Rs. 20000+1000/- thousand each. They returned Rs. 2600/- and Rs. 2500/- each only oncce. Please help us to get our money back.

Unregistered

Default Sgi

I HAVE ALSO INVEST PLEASE TAKE ACTION AMARJEET SINGH WALIA
    98721-79368
    I had invested Rs. 10000+1000/- in Stock guru India in the month of JULY. He returned Rs. 2100/- only.
    After that they had returned nothing to me. Three months ago,they closed there site. We have no information about them. my two friends NARINDER SIGH and PARAMJEET SINGH also invested Rs. 20000+1000/- thousand each. They returned Rs. 2600/- and Rs. 2500/- each only oncce. Please help us to get our money back.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast