+ Reply to Thread

Unethical servise practises by tata Indicom

This is a discussion on Unethical servise practises by tata Indicom within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; To, Whom so ever concerned, This is with reference to Tata Indicom service providers who are indulging into unethical service ...

Default Unethical servise practises by tata Indicom

To,
    Whom so ever concerned,

This is with reference to Tata Indicom service providers who are indulging into unethical service practices. this is to inform you that since past 3 months continuously the caller tune is getting activated on my phone without my permission. this has led to deduction of total of 130 rupees from my account. after repetitive complains to the customer care department, my case is not being entertained. the caller tune continues to be remain activated and I am not being redeemed my money back. they are not even entertaining my calls presently.

I hope the consumer forum will look into the matter and seek resort to penalize the company in an effective way as it is not just a matter of money but unethical business practices which could even effect the rest of the customers.

Your sincerely,
    Bhakti Dharod.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Bhakti Dharod View Post
    To,
    Whom so ever concerned,

This is with reference to Tata Indicom service providers who are indulging into unethical service practices. this is to inform you that since past 3 months continuously the caller tune is getting activated on my phone without my permission. this has led to deduction of total of 130 rupees from my account. after repetitive complains to the customer care department, my case is not being entertained. the caller tune continues to be remain activated and I am not being redeemed my money back. they are not even entertaining my calls presently.

I hope the consumer forum will look into the matter and seek resort to penalize the company in an effective way as it is not just a matter of money but unethical business practices which could even effect the rest of the customers.

Your sincerely,
    Bhakti Dharod.
    Dear Customer

Greetings from Tata Indicom! We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us your connection details or your alternate contact number to get in touch with you.

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata Indicom.

+ Reply to Thread