+ Reply to Thread

unfaire by - RMP INFOTECH BIZ.

This is a discussion on unfaire by - RMP INFOTECH BIZ. within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; Sir , RMP INFOTECH .BIZ .whose buisiness is like making two memebrs . person make who assured me that after ...

B.C.Sundriyal

Default unfaire by - RMP INFOTECH BIZ.

Sir ,
    RMP INFOTECH .BIZ .whose buisiness is like making two memebrs . person make who assured me that after giving money one time I will be getting suitlenght and energy save of the amount of 5690.
    for this I gave him a cheque of Rs. 28450 in the name of five member . after two month he gave me all same item .
    Where as theses all pcs cost is not more than 30 % of total amount given .
    Now I have already requested RMP infotech BIZ. kindly take your items back and give me my money . I have also written they can deduct some of postage charges .
    but they are not . they have not told me any rule . although they have attached some rule . but this is again a bad practice if anyone is paying money for buying any thing means seller could not make this rule .if buyer is not happy with item or services then they have to return the money .
    I am attaching mails here below .

My request is I am ready to give there all items back , they must return me money .

RMP INFOTECH . BIZ .- RETURN MY MONEYTuesday, May 25, 2010 8:54 AM
    From: "bilochand sundriyal" <bilochand_sundriyal@yahoo.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: customercare@rmpinfotec.bizCc: "DGusain@lgindia.com" <

Dear Sir ,

RMP INFOTECH BIZ.

when anyone buy any product from shop there is scope of replacing and returning . My request is pls see the option so I will not lost all Rs. 28000.
    You can keep some money as a penalty and return remaining . Get your all items back .
    You may help your customer from harassment .

--- On Sun, 5/23/10, bilochand sundriyal <bilochand_sundriyal@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: bilochand sundriyal <bilochand_sundriyal@yahoo.com>
    Subject: Re: Fw: kindly return my money , can not afford
    To: "Customer Care RMP" <customercare@rmpinfotec.biz>
    Date: Sunday, May 23, 2010, 10:57 AM

--- On Sun, 5/23/10, Customer Care RMP <customercare@rmpinfotec.biz> wrote:

To: "bilochand sundriyal" <bilochand_sundriyal@yahoo.com>
    Date: Sunday, May 23, 2010, 4:21 AM

Dear Customer,
    Good Day to you...
    With reference to your below email, we regret to inform you that all the said Track ID's have already been activated and Products delivered, hence as per below Terms and Conditions of Application Form, we are unable to refund to Amount :-
    * The initial payment made by the applicant is towards enrolling as an independent distributor and the same is not refundable under any circumstances. All the packages include the registration fee, the processing fee and the administrative costs.

On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 5:45 PM, bilochand sundriyal <bilochand_sundriyal@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thanks Sir ,
    For Replying .
    Pls return my money

--- On Sat, 5/22/10, Customer Care RMP <customercare@rmpinfotec.biz> wrote:

To: "bilochand sundriyal" <bilochand_sundriyal@yahoo.com>
    Date: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 2:22 AM

Dear Customer,
    Good Day to you...
    With reference to your below email, please provide us your Track ID for further information.

--- On Tue, 5/18/10, bilochand sundriyal <bilochand_sundriyal@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: bilochand sundriyal <bilochand_sundriyal@yahoo.com>
    Subject: kindly return my money , can not afford
    To: customercare@rmpinfotec.biz
    Date: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 2:09 AM

Dear Sir ,
    It was wrongly communicated to me by your marketing person , who is very close to me .to give money and then he will be making some member . I have paid Rs. 28450 for five memeber .
    I have receied five suit length and five energy saver in this amount .
    Kindly see what I will be doing of these five sets .
    Hence I request you , and your company , pls you can keep my one share of Rs 5690 and for that I will be having one energy saver and one suit length .
    Kindly return my money and take your suit length and energy saver .

Kindly help me .
    RMPBCSUNDRIYAL140310

--
    We thank you very much for your kind support & coordination.

We care about you....
    RMP CUSTOMER CARE SUPPORT
    BROADWAY OFFICE
    PHONE : 044-23463534/39
    FAX:044-23463528
    Mobile No.09381036188

M.ASHOKKUMAR

Post cheque return week no:445

my track id:RMPMASOHKNKL090410 WEEK NO:445 CHEQUE RETURN .SO PLEASE MY CHEQUE IMETIATLY MY ADDRESS M.ASHOKKUMAR, 1/382 V.I.P NAGER, MUTHUKALIPATTY{P.O}, RASIPURAM(T.K), NAMAKKAL(D.T) PIN:637401 CELL NO:9943159665

holdol1

Default r m p complaint

r m p (resource money power) is a business of making people fool. they takes huge amounts, there registration cost is not less than 6000/- which a working man has to think a hundred times before investing in it. but, after the amount is paid what we get is bogus products like l e d solar lamp, siut pieces, which are of substandard quality.
    what i have notice here in gangtok, sikkim, is the people who joins r m p are either illieterate or hails from rural areas. they are promised with very high dreams and the agents talk of high ideals.
    so, this is the perfect way of making people fool.
    just check their products and the pamphlet. i opted for solar lamp and paid Rs 7000/-. the pamphlet says the lamps weigh 04 kgs whereas it hardly weigh 250grams.

CHAUDHARISD99

Default for getting welcome letter

my coligue kathar s s not getting the welcome letter since 3 years so please send him welcome letter as early as possible.other is Kantabai pandurang kakade she also not get welcome letter both are submit amount of your programme .please confirm this .

Unregistered

sir i have purchased the laptop hp from you costing 28000/- but i want to return it becoz it is not of that quality which the agent showed me , so i request you sir please acccept , it will be your most kindness

Unregistered

Default The Best Company In MLM is DewsoftOverseas

The Best Company In MLM is DewsoftOverseas, You Can Search On Net Every Where, Dewsoft Is The No 1 Company In MLM Am Making Lakhs Of Rupees From It. The Beggest Acchivement By This Company Is There Were 30 Lakhs Accociates And 11 Year Old Company, No Product Sale And Purchase, No Target, No Time Bondation, No Age Limit, ..... Dewsoft Overseas Pvt. Ltd. | Facebook
    Want More Information : Dewsoft Overseas Pvt. Ltd. | Facebook Leave Reply
    Call Me : 09014990466

+ Reply to Thread