I opened an account with Union Bank of India on 7th April 2012 at your Raja Bazaar Branch in Patna.(account number 453202010055076, customer id 217846540)

During the time of opening, I gave a written request to the Branch Opening Authorities, and specified very clear that I need my NaME AND ACCOUNT NUMBER PRINTED CHEQUE BOOK (one generally provided with every new account open) at earliest. The Branch executive (just to offer immediate help) gave me regular cheque book.

Its been almost 2 months now, I am still waiting for my cheque book, which bank actually promise to deliver in 14 days to customer.

When contacted your phone banking executive DEVESH today :-
1. At first place, I don't think he did even understood what I need.
2. All he recited throughout the conversation, his record and policies, which I was not interested at all.
3. like always, I was advised to visit branch.
4. According to him a cheque book has been issued to me (regular, not the one that you give during account opening). So, he actually seemed surprised by my demand for a cheque book.
5. Finally, some how he atleast registered my complaint ( # 1733399 )

When contacted branch, after a long series of ADVISE TO CONTACT PHONE BANKER, finally bank executive replied and he seemed pretty normal saying "Such things happens quite often..... Within one month, I WILL FIND OUT WHERE CHEQUE BOOK IS"

FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS, BANK IS DIRECTING ME TO CALL PHONE BANKER AND PHONE BANKER IS ADVISING ME TO CONTACT BRANCH. ALL I AM DOING IS WALKING PILLAR TO POST FOR A BASIC NEED OF CHEQUE BOOK.

Please help.

Regards,
Vishal Upadhyay
C/O VK Rathi
House 210, 1st Floor,
Next to baba bakery,
Near daya memorial hospital,
Munirka Village, PO_JNU
New Delhi - 67
Mob - 9953960979