+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

UniPAY2u.india

This is a discussion on UniPAY2u.india within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; Attention Pranabjyoti Barman. I have invest in unipay2u as their DALAL assured me that they will pay 20% every month. ...

Talking UniPAY2u.india

Attention Pranabjyoti Barman. I have invest in unipay2u as their DALAL assured me that they will pay 20% every month. This is the 3rd month for me and they paid me only Net money not in my bank a/c.one of the worst money marketing fraud company.

Unregistered

Angry Miscommunication by Unipay2 you DALAL

Some DALAL of "Unipay2 you" have give us dream & took our hard earned money. One of the DALAL in Sivasagar Assam is Subrata Hazarika. They have earned a lot from Unipay, but now not responding us regarding our money.

Subrata

Thumbs down

Please detail your name first then you say something about anyone.If i miscommunicate you then why dont you call me through mobile phone.You can't blame anyone as I am only a member like you.If you are not getting the payment then i also .If you fear to give your name then don't give comment like this, you coward.

Unregistered

Thumbs down

Attention Pranabjyoti Barman. I have invest in unipay2u as your DALAL assured me that they will pay 20% every month. I join on 29 oct.-2010 . if problem is arise before 25th oct. why your Dalal approaching me for invest. all u leader are earning lots of money, why you all cheat your relative, fren..........??????????

Unregistered

Angry complaints

Lost my money, where is unipay2u????
    please stop these kind of organisation...................................... .................................................. .................................................. ...........................................

Unregistered

Default unipay2u

Can we organise ourself to register a huge voice against the fraud company like unipay. If we dont do that tomorrow another company like unipay will come and again loot us................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................

Unregistered

i invested too in this company but got nothing i'm a middle class family n i know so many ppl from middle class invested in this company to make their life little better ... i'm sure nobody actually know exactly how this company works ... they take handsome investment from one person and divided that amount in others but before dividing that amount they keep a big safe share for themselves.. new person come they do the same ... ..INDIA is the big country with large no of population these kind of company always make their headquarters outside INDIA... i'm sure their are so many other company running in INDIA like this ... n of course VISAREV this may be also the part of this whole bloody shit scam when they saw that new investors are not coming they introduce VISAREV so that those fools who already early some money from UNIPAY now invest in this to earn more.n i'm sure this will end the same way.

I just requested to everyone please please don't invest any company like this.

I HOPE AND PRAY THAT I'M WRONG WHAT I SAY ABOVE. because lots of ppl are connected with this.

and if any of the company person reading this please rectified me.

Default information

Company: Revnexx
    Newly launched company in Bangladesh based on medical health product of country of America. It has been dealt with Bangladesh to be developed in financial income. It will work as MLM system in Bangladesh.
    Visit- Revnexx LLC
    Two types of account- coral(70 US$) & pearl(140 US$). Anyone can invest from only 100 US$.

Benefits-
    1.Investment from 100 US$ to 50000 US$ in pearl & from 100US$ to 30000 US$ in coral. Invested amount will be back at 35% per month for 6 months totally 210%.
    2.Spot commission on account purchase.
    3.Matching bonus on account two sides.
    4.Spot commission on invest.
    5.Matching bonus on invest two sides.
    6.Generation income(special).

**Promotional offer is running until the end of February at only 500/- BDT**.So get hurry to be in top position and power leg carry.
    For more information-
    Emon 01918977888
    Sanjit- 01911854074
    emonsarkar007@gmail.com

Unregistered

Default please pay us

i have invested too much lending money. now i am behind the bar for not able to pay back. i beg you all. i have tow very young kids.
    i am from bhutan. law is taking me behind the bar. save me by pay me
    please mail me in reply to: dopegse@yahoo.com

save my two kids.

Unregistered

Default Is Unipay closed?

Is Unipay closed? GOI should seize their India accounts and pay the investors soon before it is too late? Please pass on this message to Government officials.//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast