Beware! You may get trapped in sweet talk of Sales team including Sales Managers – My experience with VIJAY sales Show Room, HUB – Goregaon East , Mumbai

I had purchased a colour TV from above showroom – PO. 09-GE10-10SO1918, wide invoice no. 09-GE11-10SIAO 92 Dated 27/10/2010. While purchasing the unit I was told that the unit will be delivered and installed on 2nd November around 6 p.m.---- Delivered at NIGHT 10 p.m.
When checked with the delivery boy conveyed that the installation team will call you for installation. NO Call for next 10 days…No one from Vijay Sales had bothered to call when they had received 100% money--- Why should they ?
After 2weeks we called Vijay Sales Callcentre - the reply “they will forward our request to concerned department.----------- No response
On 11/11 morning I lodged a complaint on your website -- there was no response the whole day.
On 11th night I sent a mail to your Customer care Service at Mumbai ---- ----- vscaremumbai@vijaysales.com ---No response to this mail too*and*others
When I failed on all fronts I had sent a letter by courier to cancel the order and refund my money. After receiving this letter their sales manager called me to get the installation and he promised me that will send a reply in writing to my complaint letter --- as on date he had not replied my letter --- Once again fake promises from the Sales manager.

Beware –This may happen with you – Do not pay 100% advances when you buy goods. Select the right vendor who will promptly deliver after sales services.

Ravindra Rege
( M - 9321359010)