+ Reply to Thread

Vodafone Post Paid- Billing

This is a discussion on Vodafone Post Paid- Billing within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; I'm submitting this thread in regards to Horrid and Annoying service provided by vodafone. I'm Fed up with their services. ...

Default Vodafone Post Paid- Billing

I'm submitting this thread in regards to Horrid and Annoying service provided by vodafone. I'm Fed up with their services. I would like to Know who manages the Customer Care services for Vodafone..Today again i'm sending a mil to Customer care and i know that they will not respond ina positive manner. If they can treat a 7 year o;d customer like this i don't know how about others?

Martin.

It's a miss from Vodafone or concerns with your data base. You have to waive of all BB charges from July. If it's not done on priority I will definitely take severe action. I have all the mail trails and have details of phone calls which is made by Vodafone asking me to pay money without even addressing my issues. I have an clear update that message is sent via SMS. The tick sign states its send. There is a definite issue with your server. I'm not going to pay a single penny for the cheating which is done by Vodafone in regards to BB rentals.

It's your system issue which is not able to pull the details. I even faced a situation where in one good day you guys activated beauty tips for me. Your data base needs some ****ysis.

Awaiting your reply.

You folks have even attached message when I dial in regards to Vodafone bill payment and every third day you guys call me up in regards to Money Money. Giving me torture for no mistakes of mine. In all my mails I have said clearly I'm ready to pay the amount minus BB rentals.

Don't take your customers lightly. I'm a 7 year old customer and if you are treating me like this I don't understand how about other customers. Don't fool customers.

Regards,
    Cherian

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 2:29 PM
    To: Varghese, Cherian
    Subject: Mobile # 9886267263 [REF:633080813370]

Dear Cherian

SUB : regarding the BB rental charges

We would like to inform you that, as per the necessary call ****ysis and validation, the message sent on July 17 2011 at 12:24:05 sec was never received and hence the BB services was not deactivated.

We regret to inform you that as an exception, we can pass credits of Rs.1154/- and not more than that.

Request you to confirm.

In case you need further assistance, please do call or email us. We'll do our best to help you.

Happy to help,
    Martin
    Vodafone Care
    For Enquiries: 111 or +91-9886098860
    Fax: +91-80- 71711010
    For Complaints / Requests: 198
    E-mail: corpcare.kar@vodafone.com
    Website: Prepaid, Postpaid, Online Recharge - Services | Vodafone India

Team,

Sending it as reminder few days back your care reps( Firdous) calls me up and tell sir we are calling from Vodafone and we are ready to help you in regards to disconnection of phone. The care rep who was assigned this case didn't even bother to read the mail which was send.. She later read it in front of me..

You guys are not looking to resolve the mistake and on top of it taking customers lightly . You guys have added message for me as to pay the bill. I'm surprised to state that I have not denied to pay the bill at any time. Remove the BBPL charges and I will make the payment right away..

I need a reply to my mail else I would have to take legal actions for the pathetic service

Regards,

Cherian Varghese

Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 9:19 PM
    To: 'corpcare.kar@vodafone.com'
    Subject: RE: RE: 9886267263 [REF:629907791554]
    Importance: High

Martin,

Appreciate your mail.. I have a simple question for you. How can your company contradict when a customer sends screen shot stating he has a evidence.

I will certainly go legal if it's not dealt for me for the next 48 hours. I have already saved the link and even the concern legal person specified if you have the sent items it will be fine. I have even sent you guys the screen shot of message sent. The reply was ruthless from you folks.

I never anticipated that you folks will extravagance a 6 year old customer in this way. Your customer care support is bad.

Post call message from Vodafone: If you have addressed the issue then you send satisfactory SMS else no response

Let's keep it simple 48 hours fix. I'm not going to make payment for BBPL, apart from that if I have to make any payment just drop a mail or send SMS I will pay it on priority

Regards,

Cherian Varghese

Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 7:12 PM
    Subject: Re: RE: 9886267263 [REF:629907791554]

Dear Cherian

Thank you for your E mail dated 13-Feb-2012 regarding the BB rental charges

We regret for the inconvenience caused and firstly thank you for taking your time off your busy schedule to write to us.

We also understand that this event certainly did not portray a favorable experience for you and that any explanation on our part will not mitigate your feelings of disappointment. It is our goal that all interactions with our customers should be pleasant.

However, we would like to assure you that our intent is not only to introspect and reflect on the occurred incident but we would also ensure to improve our service. We hope that this Incident will not make you think too unkindly of us.

In case you need further assistance, please do call or email us. We'll do our best to help you.

Happy to help,
    Martin
    Corp Care
    E-mail: vodafonecare.kar@vodafone.com

---- Original Message ----
    Sent: 13-Feb-2012 9:35:15
    To: corpcare.kar@vodafone.com
    Subject: RE: 9886267263

What do you mean that you don't have in your system.. so messages sent to you folks will not happen..i'm not going to pay a single pie..you can check the history so far haven't missed a single payment for the past 5 years.. I'm disappointed and I'm not gonna pay a single money I' will log a legal case against this service.. I have all the details corresponding to it...

Regards,

Cherian Varghese

Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2012 9:49 PM
    Subject: 9886267263 [REF:629641621963]

Dear Cherian,
    Thank you for your email dated 10-Feb-2012 regarding 9886267263.

We would regret to inform you that once again we have checked your number and we have not received any request from you for the deactivation of blackberry pack , Hence the charges levied in the bill is valid and the same cannot be waived off.

In case you need further assistance, do call or email us. We'll do our best to help you.

Happy to help,
    M.K.Bopanna
    Corp Care

contact numbers
    Corp Care
    for enquiries:111 or +91-9886098860
    for complaints/requests:198 (toll free)
    Fax : +91-80- 71711010
    e-mail:corpcare.kar@vodafone.com
    website:Prepaid, Postpaid, Online Recharge - Services | Vodafone India

Sent: 10-Feb-2012 17:51:47
    Subject: RE: RE: 4.2144.00.00.100197 : 9886267263

Team,

I have send the message... it shows for me..i won't be able to pay the charges.. you can go ahead and send me the details with the amount. Else I'm not going to pay a single amount..

I hope the message is clear. Apart from BB credentials I will pay the amount...i have send the message and I have even saved the sent message.. I saved it after facing a concern in regards to beauty tips which was activated without sending message...it such a sad update from vodafone..

I'm attaching the screen shot.. after this if the response is not good from your side I will have to take some opinion from legal team in regards to the request handled by Vodafone..

Regards,

Cherian Varghese

Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 5:24 PM
    Subject: Re: RE: 4.2144.00.00.100197 : 9886267263 [REF:629410955794]

Dear Cherian

Thank you for your E mail dated 10-Feb-2012 regarding the BB rental charges

We regret to inform you that as confirmed in the previous mails we have not received the request for the cancellation of the BB rentals for your number 9886267263 and would like to inform you that we will not be able to pass credits towards valid usage charges.

Happy to help,
    Martin
    Corp Care
    E-mail: vodafonecare.kar@vodafone.com

Sent: 10-Feb-2012 8:19:44
    Subject: RE: 4.2144.00.00.100197

Team,

I have send the message then how come you don't get...I'm making it clear I'm not paying the amount.. apart from that if any amount needs to be paid do let me know it will done on priority. Do you think people are crazy to send such mails. The message still shows in my sent items.

Note: let me know apart from BBPL concern if any other amount to be paid I will do it.. if it's not reflecting it's your concern. Do the right things for customer...

Regards,

Cherian Varghese

Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 11:32 PM
    Subject: 4.2144.00.00.100197 [REF:629233510598]

Dear Mr.Cherian,
    Thank you for your email dated 09-Feb-2012 regarding 4.2144.00.00.100197.

We would like to inform you that we have checked your number and there is no request found for the deactivation of the blackberry service , Hence the charges are valid and will not be waived off .

In case you need further assistance, do call or email us. We'll do our best to help you.

Happy to help,
    M.K.Bopanna
    Corp Care

contact numbers
    Corp Care
    e-mail:corpcare.kar@vodafone.com

Sent: 09-Feb-2012 8:42:48
    Subject: RE: RE: 4.2144.00.00.100197

Team,

Check your system the Cancellation message was sent on July 17 2011 at 12:24:05 sec...

CAN BBPL to the number 111... it's unfair that you are stating that no request was sent... without me sending a note you activated beauty tips to my number.. I will not pay unless and until you waive of the BBPL charges... once you waive of I will do the needful the same moment without a delay. You can check my payment history it's paid in time and some times the amount is paid more... I would like to have all details send on this mail.. I will not accept any calls from you coz the service on phone was disgusting from you care centers...

A customer using Vodafone for 10 years have to say that the worst service from your side...

Regards,

Cherian Varghese

Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 12:25 PM
    Subject: Re: RE: 4.2144.00.00.100197 [REF:627479919023]

Dear Cherian,

Thank you for your email dated 31-Jan-12 regarding blackberry charges.

We regret to inform you that on checking the details of your number it has been found that no deactivation request was received for Blackberry services hence service is active till date and being charged.

In case you gave any deactivation request kindly share the details so that we can get this checked.

Happy to help,
    Toshika
    Corpcare
    Contact numbers
    Vodafone Care : 111 or +91-9886098860
    (Toll free from Vodafone mobile phones within the home network)
    Fax number : +91-080 41001011
    E-mail corpcare.kar@vodafone.com
    Website : Prepaid, Postpaid, Online Recharge - Services | Vodafone India

Sent: 31-Jan-2012 8:33:01
    Subject: RE: 4.2144.00.00.100197

Team,

I'm very much disappointed with your service I have cancelled Black berry prolite service in the month of July why am I charged post that...it's disgusting from your end...would like to tell in simple terms I'm not going to pay a single pie to you folks unless and until this charged are waived off from the month of august...i wants all info to send via mail...i don't want to speak to you folks on phone after y 'day's disgusting experience...keeping customer on Hold and later calls getting disconnected....

Note: Let everything be discussed on Mail....

Regards,

Cherian Varghese
    India Customer Support, XPS Manager
    Dell | Consumer, Small and Medium Business

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away".

Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 5:54 AM
    Subject: 4.2144.00.00.100197 [REF:627201393657]

Dear Mr.Cherian,
    Thank you for your email dated 30-jan-2012 regarding 4.2144.00.00.100197.

We would like to inform you that you will receive the bill to your mail id within 48 working hours, if not kindly revert to us.

Happy to help,
    M.K.Bopanna
    Corp Care

contact numbers
    Corp Care
    e-mail: corpcare.kar@vodafone.com

Sent: 30-Jan-2012 10:03:27
    Cc: corpcare.kar@vodafone.co.in
    Subject: RE: Your Vodafone E-Bill for Account No : 4.2144.00.00.100197

Dear Vodafone team,

I'm really disappointed with the level of service rendered by Vodafone...I had requested for my bill for the month of August to November 2011. Your team says it's send and I checked my mailbox I haven't received. The lady who picked up the phone kept me on hold and after few minutes the call was disconnected...she is not even able to provide the correct info and she wants to keep customers on Hold...I want my bill on priority....

Regards,

Cherian Varghese
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away".

Hello Cherian,

Thanks for writing to us. As conveyed to you before we can only reverse half of the amount. Apologies for the inconvenience. For any further assistance please write to us at vodafonecare.kar@vodafone.com Happy to help!

Kind Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka

Default Horrid experience with Vodafone

Quote Originally Posted by VodafoneIndia View Post
    Hello Cherian,

Thanks for writing to us. As conveyed to you before we can only reverse half of the amount. Apologies for the inconvenience. For any further assistance please write to us at vodafonecare.kar@vodafone.com Happy to help!

Kind Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka
    May i know why you can reverse half of the amound where in the dedcution is full from your side. it has to be 100% of the amount deducted else i will pay only half of the remaining amount to Vodafone. i will pay 500/- to you folks for my bill.

+ Reply to Thread