Hi, I am Jainendra Dubey

I am using Youtelecom broadband connection from 9 month approximately having a user ID name jkdubey. [/B]In this tenure i was able to access only for 5 month(approximately). This people always have sabotage and cable cut problem and I bear with that. Recently from 12 days i.e from 22-Jul-11, I am unable to access net and made daily complaint for the same. Their customer care executive have repetitive response as follows:-
- I have sent your complain on high priority basis to technical team/backhand team.
- Issue will be resolved in 24 working hours.(Note:- from 22 Jul 11 how many times 24 working hrs had come)
- Technician is assined and he will resolve it soon, his name is Naresh. I asked his contact no. they are not authorised to give it to me.
I told them pls mark copy to me for above said complain. They told they are not authorised for that.
Mistake which I have did was that I have made the payment for 3 month and thats why they are taking me lighty and looking unconcerned about my issues.
Pls do the needful in this regard asap.

Kind Regards
Jainendra Dubey
Mob:- 9004699294