+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Call drops on Samsung Galaxy 3 for vodafone users

This is a discussion on Call drops on Samsung Galaxy 3 for vodafone users within the Mobile Handsets forums, part of the Telecom category; Hi, I am still not able to use my Galaxy 3 stupid phone...I have registered my complaint in gallery at ...

Unregistered

Angry Call drops on Samsung Galaxy 3 for vodafone users

Hi,

I am still not able to use my Galaxy 3 stupid phone...I have registered my complaint in gallery at Borivali west on 2nd December Work Order MCB 2660 and I was told that it will be done in weeks time by Mr. Peter who is in charge of tht gallery. So even after 10 days I have not got any solution and Mr Peter is not answering calls also when I went in gallery to see him he is on leave and not picking up phone also.

Can anybody in Samsung all over India ll help me out in getting solution on this issue or I have to go to consumer court to get this issue sorted.

I am totally frustrated with the Samsung services and ll never ever reccomend anybody to use samsung phones.

Unregistered

Default Galaxy 3 problem

Hey buddy,

even I am facing the problem with my new galaxy 3 phone...
    I am using Vodafone network and facing the problems as per below :

1) call drop / Network problem :
    While talking my call gets drop without any error.. after that I am unable to recall the person or to ne1.....
    Also I am not able to use my gprs... I have to restart the phone.
    Sometimes I get full signal for network but when dialled from ne other network I get the message as " not reachable / switched off / busy on other call.....

2) Keypad lights : When I lock the phone, my keypad light gets turn on automatically....
    3) Phone hang : I faced this problem twice only....

Well, I stay in Dombivli and contacted local service center n they informed me that there is new update coming by this saturday 18 dec.. and after that everything will be OK. Hope this will help...

Since this problem is facedby almost all galaxy 3 mobile users.....

Sumit NAIB

Thumbs down Galaxy 3 network problem

Facing the same problem....call gets dropped in between the calls, the phone never shows that u r out of network coverage, it always shows full network signal.......for calling again you have to switch it off....All and all i wud say that this phone SUCKSSSSSSSS

Unregistered

Default Call drop complaints

Galaxy 3 is ultimate Android phone around 12K, but the disappointing fact is I have observed call drops for Vodafone networks in mumbai. When inquired in the Samsung service center they just noted down the IMEI and SIM numbers but there was no solution. They said that customers would be informed if there is any solution. The cell does show the full network range but when a call is received it gets dropped within 5-6 seconds.
    Hope that in case the Samsung plans to release the 2.2 upgrade for this Galaxy version they would rectify this problem.

Default Happy To Help

Quote Originally Posted by Sumit NAIB View Post
    Facing the same problem....call gets dropped in between the calls, the phone never shows that u r out of network coverage, it always shows full network signal.......for calling again you have to switch it off....All and all i wud say that this phone SUCKSSSSSSSS

Hi Sumit,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/dKvXQH and we'd be happy to help.

Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care.

Default Happy To Help

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Galaxy 3 is ultimate Android phone around 12K, but the disappointing fact is I have observed call drops for Vodafone networks in mumbai. When inquired in the Samsung service center they just noted down the IMEI and SIM numbers but there was no solution. They said that customers would be informed if there is any solution. The cell does show the full network range but when a call is received it gets dropped within 5-6 seconds.
    Hope that in case the Samsung plans to release the 2.2 upgrade for this Galaxy version they would rectify this problem.
    Hello Sir/Madam,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/fSO9Ps and we'd be happy to help.

Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care.

waseem

Thumbs down network problem on galaxy 3

call drops and network problems are very frequent on galaxy 3 fone. after a call drop, u are not able to call the same person or anyone else for almost half an hour. the network is restored only after you restart the fone. i dont know about other networks but since i am using vodafone in mumbai i am facing this problem almost for every call that i make. and the same problem is seeen while using the gprs. its very frustrating and its high time samsung and vodafone take some corrective action. especially samsung as it will lead to negative feedback about the brand. there are also issues with the battery - it drains very quickly inspite of minimal use and using apps like taskiller et.al. all the factors sum up to "the samsung galaxy" as a disguisting, underperforming product in all terms and this will cost samsung india big time..

Kanak Mehta

Default Call drop problem on my Galaxy 3

I am facing a call drop problem with my Samsung Galaxy 3 handset.
    I am sick of their service.
    Borivali West Service center says that, Its a fault from telecom service.
    And, When asked in Vodafone, They reply that, We serve better than any other telecom service provider.
    Hoping for justice.
    Thanks.

Default Happy To Help

Quote Originally Posted by Sumit NAIB View Post
    Hello Sumit,

Thanks for writing to us and for your time on the call. Trust we were able to assist you with your concern. If you need any further assistance please write to us at corporate.assist@vodafone.com. Sorry for the inconvenience. Happy to help!

Kind Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai.

Unregistered

Default Call Drops / GPRS not working

Same issue here too with Samsung Galaxy 3. I HAD to move from Airtel to Vodafone because of my Company using Vodafone Corporate Services and my calls drop all the time. all the time. Vodafone is really really stupid not have fixed the issue so far. Airtel used to work great on the phone

Call Drops - no voice heard
    Connects but no voice heard
    Does not connect - no engagged tone, no error message, nothing
    At any time if GPRS works then Voice dosent and if voice works then gprs does not work

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast