+ Reply to Thread

complaint against nokia mobiles india.

This is a discussion on complaint against nokia mobiles india. within the Mobile Handsets forums, part of the Telecom category; Dear sir/Madam, I purchased a nokia mobile model no. E-7, amount rupees 29000/- From she palace (nokia priorety) tin no. ...

Default complaint against nokia mobiles india.

Dear sir/Madam,
    I purchased a nokia mobile model no. E-7, amount rupees 29000/- From she palace (nokia priorety) tin no. 06592315166 on 23/03/2011. My mobile esn/Mei no. Is 354864041875361. After some days the problem came in sliding. I told about this to nokia priorety kurukshetra. But they told me that their is no problem in phone,it is in proper accurate condition. Few days after the problem in phone was very critical,I again told about the problem to the dealer. They told me to send the mobile to send mobile to nokia care, kaithal, tin no. 06632107273.Next day I was in nokia care, kaithal. My phone was in under warranty but they told me that you have to pay money for that phone. They told me the estimated cost of phone 2000/- & Taken 1000/- Rupess as advance on 17/01/2012 for new part of phone. They told me to come after 25 days & return my mobile with the payment slip.They told me that whenever the part will come they will notify me. I waited for 1 month but no call came from nokia care,kaithal. I contacted with them then they told me that with in 1 week the part will be available. After one week they said that company has no part for that phone. I wants to ask that 29000/- Costing phone has no part available, although my phone was in under warranty, but for my phone I was agree to pay to money of repair & deposited advance 1000/- To nokia care. I am feeling very hrashment.If the part is not available in nokia,then change my phone, if we are purchasing a mobile, then company should have complete parts for phone, otherwise change the phone.I have all documents related my mobile phone bill & 1000/- Repair payment slip. Please give me a solution as soon as possible. Thanks!
    ANIL BANSAL
    C/O BANSAL OIL COMPANY,PEHOWA,HARYANA,136128
    +919813422215

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us on nokiaindiadigitalmarketing@ovi.com and provide us with the following details

1. Contact Number
    2. Your Location
    3. Device IMEI number.

We will have someone from the team connect with you. Please mention your name on subject and add your contact in the mail.

Do include the complaint link in order to speed up the process.

Regards,
    Team Nokia India.

+ Reply to Thread